剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表
这么多人呢 蛋糕不能选小众口味
With this many people, you do not get cute with the cake.
他为什么这么做
Why is he doing that?
我知道了 你已经吃过了
Oh, I get it. You already had some, huh?
我们分了一块
We shared a slice.
什么 现在你想要这块
What? Now you want this one?
天啊 给
Jesus Christ. Here.
你该说什么 谢谢
What do you say? Thanks!
对 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, all right.
反正他也会杀了我 抢走蛋糕
He was gonna kill me for it anyway.
孩子的眼睛像鲨鱼一样
Kid's got little shark eyes.
是啊
Yeah.
喝点什么
What can I get ya?
苏打水 谢谢
Club soda, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
想跳舞吗
Wanna dance?
不
No.
开玩笑的 凯尔 我们从没跳过舞
It's a joke, Kyle. We never danced.
能给我一杯红酒吗
Um, could I get a red wine, please?
我们跳过一次舞
We danced once.
拉巴斯那边的一个小酒吧 哦 对
A little dive bar down La Paz. Oh, yeah.
蜜月 更像是喝醉了之后四处走动
Honeymoon. That was more like drunk moving around.
美好的旧时光
Good old days.
噢
Oh...
祝你们结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary, you two.
很高兴见到你 亲爱的 你看起来很漂亮
Oh, it's so good to see you, darling. You look beautiful.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. You too.
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
和这家伙在一起待了这么久
It's a long time to spend with this guy.
是啊 每次她尝试 偷偷溜走 我都会把她带回来
Yeah, well, every time she tries to sneak off, I... I bring her back.
你和特纳 找到任何关于无名女的线索了吗
You and Turner find anything yet on that Jane Doe?
怎么 你已经开始 玩他的精英突击部队
What, are you already playing his elite strike force
外人都不允许知情的游戏了
nobody-gets-to-know-anything game?
我只是在做个听话的巡护员
I'm just being a good little ranger and doing what I'm told.
他能来荡秋千吗
Can he come swing?
绍特的外孙女 萨迪 你好
Souter's granddaughter, Sadie. Hi.
你好 你想和萨迪一起荡秋千吗 好
Hi. You wanna go swing with Sadie? Okay.
就待在那边 我们几分钟后就要走了 好吗
Just stay right there. We gotta leave in a few minutes, okay?
我们真的要去荡秋千了
We're actually going to the swing!
拜托 别到处乱跑 萨迪
No wandering, please, Sadie!
好的
Okay.
这就是特纳犯的错误 我们都看到了一些东西
That's the mistake Turner makes. We all see shit out there.
他不该排除我们 我们可以帮忙
He should include us. We could help.
他认为我们 就只能负责处理被偷的啤酒冷藏箱
And he thinks all we can handle is stolen beer coolers.
斯科特来了
There's Scott.
他来了
There he is.
嘿 斯科特 很高兴见到你
Hey, Scott. Hey. Good to see you.
嘿 抱歉我迟到了 我得把孩子们送去朋友那里
Hey, sorry I'm late. I had to drop the kids off with friends.
我们很高兴你来了
We're just glad you made it.
欢迎 谢谢你们邀请我
Welcome. Well, thank you for having me.
吉尔说这是你们的四十周年纪念日
Jill says it's your 40th.
是啊 意味着我们变老了
Yeah, it means we're getting old.
或者是你们找对人了
Or you, you know, just found the right person, huh?
我的意思是 40周年纪念日现在很少见了
I mean, 40-year anniversaries are pretty rare these days.
不容易做到
Not easy to do.
不是 情景
Yeah. Not that the... you know, the right...
不太合适
situation... I guess I just...
我想我只是想说恭喜你们
I just meant congratulations.
谢谢 斯科特 谢谢
Thanks, Scott. Thanks.
是的 你怎么样 凯尔
Yeah. How's it going, Kyle?
你做的那颗牙 感觉还是不太对劲
Well, that tooth you worked on, it still doesn't feel quite right.
噢
Oh.
是啊
Ah. Uh... Yeah.
见好就收
Quit while you're ahead.
嘿 那是谁
Hey, who is that?
那天我在特纳家见过她
I saw her at Turner's place the other day.
那是 他的前妻吉尔
Well, that's... That's his ex, Jill.
他们什么情况
What's their deal?
凯勒布死了几年后 她嫁给了城里的牙医
She married some dentist in town a few years after Caleb died.
凯勒布
Caleb?
他们的儿子
Their son.
什么
What?
该死
Shit.
对 大概五六年前
Yeah, like... five, six years ago.
他在公园里和某个儿童团体一起远足
He was out in the park with some children's group hiking,
我觉得凯勒布和组织走散了
and I think Caleb drifted off from the group.
大家都没多想
Nobody thought much about it because, you know,
因为他和特纳经常在外面玩
him and Turner were out there all the time.
老天 凯勒布 比那些辅♥导♥员更了解那些森林
Hell, Caleb knew more about those woods than the counselors,
但他们找不到他的踪迹了
but they lost track of him.
有个变♥态♥ 在没人知道的情况下抓住了他
And some sick fuck grabbed him without anybody knowing about it.
天啊
Jesus. Mm-hmm.
我不知道
I didn't...
大家都出去找那个孩子了
Everybody went looking for that kid.
两天后 特纳在松鸡湖边 找到了他的尸体
Two days later, Turner found his body... down around Grouse Lake.
他们找到凶手了吗
Did they find who did it?
但整件事让特纳彻底崩溃了
But that whole thing really messed Turner up.
他开始酗酒
He started drinking hard.
要不是绍特帮忙 工作都要丢了
Would've lost his badge if... Souter hadn't helped him hang on to it.
不代表他还是特别难相处
Doesn't mean he's not still a fucking prick to work with,
但至少他有充分的理由
but at least he's got a good reason.
不知道在这里会发生那种事
Didn't know that kind of stuff happened up here.
把人放在荒野中就是这样
Something about putting people in the wilderness.
他们觉得没人在看
They figure nobody's watching,
所以他们想做什么坏事就会去做
so they do whatever bad shit pops in their head.
这是我第一次来绍特队长家里
First time I've been to Captain Souter's house.
好地方
Nice spot.
是啊
Yeah.
你周六过得怎么样
How's your Saturday going?
和其他周六一样
Like all the rest.
我开始梳理露营档案了
I've put a little dent in those camp archives.
我现在要去警局了
Gonna head to the station now.
再多浪费点时间
Waste some more time.
直到有所发现
Until I'm not.
你们这些蠢货
See you suckers!
喂 你 你应该和萨迪待在一起的
Hey, you. You were supposed to stay with Sadie.
她就一直让我推她
She just kept making me push her.
啊
Ah.
这是我的 盖尔
This is mine. Gael.
这是特纳探员
This is Agent Turner.
你好 特纳探员
Hi, Agent Turner.
你好
Hi.
我也要回去工作了
Hey, I'm gonna head back to work too.
你那边有发现的话告诉我
Let me know if something turns up on your end.
嗯
Mm.
哇 布莱恩和科琳 下个月要去哥斯达黎加
Wow. Brian and Corrine are going to Costa Rica next month.
亲爱的 你听到了吗
Honey, you hear that?
你 噢 我
Did... Oh. I...
对 斯科特和我也一直想去
Yeah, you know, Scott and I have been trying to do that,
但我们还没能下定决心
but we haven't been able to pull the trigger.
你可以的 谢尔比
You got this, Shelbs.
不 她会退缩的
No, she's gonna back out.
闭嘴 你不必跳下去的
Shut up. You don't have to jump.
别理他们
Ignore them.
走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
喔
Whoo!
太棒了
Oh man!
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God, yes!
好样的 谢尔比
Yeah! Way to go, Shelbs!
喔
Whoo!
耶
Yeah!
剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表