剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表
表达了对于你 在这里的工作的非常严重的担忧
Voiced very serious concerns regarding your work here.
过去这几年 你都缺乏专注和合作力
Your lack of focus and cooperation these past few years.
表达了我对你的遭遇的同情 但我说得很清楚
Expressed my sympathies for what you've gone through, but made it clear.
我会提出正式申请将你调离我的公园
I'm going to file a formal request for your transfer the fuck out of my park.
我预计很快就能听到消息
I expect to hear something soon.
他是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥ 但是
Well, he is a son of a bitch, but, uh...
他并不算全无道理
he's not completely off base.
他需要问题的答案 我们没帮上忙
He needs answers to questions, and we're not helping any.
我觉得他们都是被谋杀的
I think they were both murdered.
两次谋杀很有可能是有关联的
More than likely, the killings are connected.
该死
Shit.
一颗子弹穿过了露西·库克的大腿
A bullet went through Lucy Cook's leg.
有人在追她
Someone was chasing her.
天啊 如果你真的认为 有个连环杀手在公园里流窜
Christ... if you really think we have a serial killer running around the park,
我们得让大家知道
we need to let folks know.
还没有那种感觉 暂时还没有
Doesn't feel like that. Not yet.
是什么样的子弹
What kind of bullet was it?
284口径的子弹
It was a .284.
远程猎用步♥枪♥
Hunting rifle, long range.
我当时遗漏了什么 保罗
What did I miss back then, Paul?
露西·库克失踪时
When Lucy Cook disappeared.
(MC法医 弹道比对不吻合)
那把枪没问题 不是凶手
Clears the gun, not the shooter.
但我们也不希望是他 对吧
But we don't want it to be him, right?
你喝什么
What's your pleasure?
不用了 谢谢
I'm all good, thanks.
给 托酒店管理人员的福
Here, compliments of hotel management.
你今晚怎么了
What's with you tonight?
嗯哼
Hmm?
即使以你的标准来看 也特别严肃
You're, like, extra serious, even for you.
我有个案子 发展到了我没想到的地方
I had a case go a place I wasn't expecting,
我不想要的地方
I didn't want.
别忘了我们的安排
Well, don't forget our arrangement.
嗯哼
Hmm?
一锁上门 就不去谈外面的一切
As soon as we lock that door... everything out there just goes away.
对 我只是觉得 不去想那些事越来越难了
Yeah, I'm just finding it harder and harder to turn off.
我搞砸了 害一个孩子 卷入了一些事情 我不该那么做的
I screwed up and got a kid involved in something I shouldn't have.
来不及把他救出来了
Too late to get him out?
对不起
Sorry.
几天前 我本打算和凯勒布一起去湖边
A few days ago, Caleb and I were going to go down the lake together.
直接跳进去 人间蒸发
Just jump in and... disappear.
就在出发前我接到一个电♥话♥ 关于从酋长岩上掉下来的女孩
Right before we did, I got a call about this girl that went off El Capitan.
我内心有种声音 有点像宇宙发送的信息 你知道吗
Something inside me is like, "It's some kind of cosmic message," you know?
上帝的指示 告诉我先不要和凯勒布一起离开
A sign from God, telling me not to go with Caleb yet.
对 也许就是
Yeah, maybe it was.
不
No.
我只是害怕了
I was just scared.
如果我没有临阵退缩
And if I hadn't have been,
他们从水里打捞上来的就应该是我 而不是泰迪·雷德温
would've been me they were pulling out of the water instead of Teddy Redwine.
不如下次你想要
How about... next time that you are thinking about...
去湖边的时候
going to the lake...
给我打个电♥话♥怎么样
how about you give me a call?
我会跟你一起去
I'll tag along, and...
管他呢 我们可以一起裸泳
Hell, we'll go skinny-dipping.
只有我能接他回家 明白
No one but me will pick him up. Understood.
如果你赶不过来 我们也有课后托管项目
And if you're running late, we have an after-hours program.
我们会把他送过去
We'll slide him over. Great.
太好了 你也会告诉他们 只有我能接他回家吧
And you'll let them know too? That I'm the only one who can get him?
好 我会确保的
Yeah, I'll make sure of it.
嘿 我知道 你有时候喜欢乱跑 但今天不行
Hey, I know you like to wander sometimes, but not today.
你和老师待在一起 好吗 好的
You stay with your teacher, okay? Okay.
好了
Okay.
嗯
Mm!
轻一点
Gentle. Gentle.
准备好了吗 谢谢
You ready? Thank you.
嗨 喜欢你今天的打扮
Hi, hi. Love your outfit today.
昨晚风很大 对 吹得我的房♥子都晃了
Big winds last night. Yeah, it gave my place... a shake.
我还以为要把我的屋顶吹翻了 很快天气就会好转
Thought I was gonna lose my roof. This is gonna burn off soon.
你觉得你不在 其他人能应付吗
Think your gang can handle that pine without you?
我们要去钓鱼吗
We gonna go fishing?
嘿 白人们 店里见
Hey, see you white boys back at the shop.
我是特纳 请留言
This is Turner, leave a message.
该死
Shit.
没有钓鱼竿
No fishing rods.
你以前跟玛姬·库克关系好吗
Were you close with Maggie Cook back in the day?
该死 是啊 我们当然相处融洽
Shit, yeah. Of course we were friendly.
我很幸运
I was lucky.
玛姬是我认识的最善良的人之一
Maggie was one of the nicest humans I've ever known.
我从没见过她不笑的样子
I never saw her when she wasn't smiling.
即使在她生病的时候 她总是会先问我过得怎么样
Even when she was sick, she always asked me how I was doing first.
那个从酋长岩上掉下来的女孩
Well, that girl who went off El Capitan
是她的女儿
was her daughter.
女儿 露西
Daughter? Lucy?
你确定吗
You sure?
对
Yeah.
我以为露西的父亲杀了她
I thought Lucy's father killed her.
其他人也这么认为
So did everybody else.
我想除了他之外吧
Except him, I guess.
她在公园里多久了
How long has she been in the park?
这就是我们想找的东西
Well, that's what we're fishing for.
贝盖先生
Mr. Begay?
探员
Agent.
杰伊
Jay.
抱歉 打扰了 我只是想知道你认识玛姬·库克吗
Sorry to bother you. I was just wondering, did you know Maggie Cook?
玛姬 当然认识了
Maggie? Sure, some.
这里曾经是她的家
This used to be her place before she crossed over.
你过去十年都住在这栋房♥子里
And you've lived on this property the last ten years?
就差几个月吧
Give or take a few months.
有什么问题吗 没有 我只是想知道
Is there some kind of problem? No, I was just wondering.
你过去几年 在这个附近见过一个年轻女孩吗
Have you seen a young girl in this area the last few years?
这是怎么回事 杰伊
What's this about, Jay?
从山顶上掉下来的年轻姑娘
Young woman went off the peak.
探员只是想对她好好负责
Agent just wants to do right by her.
你能帮我看一下这个吗 不好意思 不是什么漂亮的照片
Would you take a look at this for me? I'm sorry, it's not pretty.
没有 从来没见过她
No, never seen her.
我应该见过吗 只是觉得也许她会在附近出现过
Should I have? Just thought maybe she'd been around.
就像我说的 我没看见过
Like I said, not that I saw.
如果你不介意的话 我想查看一下你的住所
If you don't mind, I'll take a look around.
他让我感觉他想指控我♥干♥了什么事
Feel he's looking to accuse me of something.
你可以信任他 他只是有点粗鲁
Ah, you can trust him. He's just rough around the edges.
自从
Ever since...
嚯
Ho!
现在我知道 你为什么要找原住民朋友一起了
Now I know why you needed a Tonto.
这样其他印第安人 就不会当着你的面把门砸上
Keep all the other Indians from slamming the door in your face.
你觉得他说的是实话吗
Think he was telling the truth?
就凭你的交际能力
With your people skills?
天啊 谁会对像你这样有魅力的人撒谎
Hell, who would lie to a charming guy like you?
马托一家人搬进来时 玛姬留下的一些东西
Some of Maggie's things left behind when Mato's family moved in.
他说不知道该给谁 把它们扔掉又感觉不对
Said he didn't know who to give them to, and it felt wrong to throw them away.
在上面的山脊上看到过一个女孩
Saw a girl up on the ridge above.
说他从来没有靠近过 不知道是不是同一个人
Said he never got close enough to know if it was the same one.
她一看到他过来就跑了
She'd run off when she saw him coming.
他说他最后一次见到她是什么时候
He say when was the last time he saw her?
几个月前了
Months ago.
她回来这里是因为感觉很熟悉 安全
She came back here because it felt familiar. Safe.
我上次来这里就是和露西在一起
Last time I was up here was with Lucy.
我们的人放走了她母亲的灵魂
When our people released her mother's spirit.
把她送去了彼岸
Sent her off to El-o'-win.
那天之后 就再也没有见过露西
Never saw Lucy again after that day.
你为什么那么在乎 她最后几年是在哪里度过的
Why do you care so much where she spent her last years?
也改变不了她的结局
剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表