剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表
我在调查从酋长岩上摔下来的女孩
I'm looking into this girl who went off El Capitan.
听到什么消息了吗
Heard anything about that?
不过就是一个游客 失足了
Just that another tourist got too close to the edge.
我不是矿石专家 但我觉得看着像金子
I'm no mineral expert, but looks like gold to me.
子弹穿过了她的左大腿 被其他伤口掩盖住了
Bullet wound through her left thigh. Hidden by the other injuries.
所以她不只是在躲避郊狼
So it wasn't just coyotes she was running from.
值得查一查 州里有没有原住民女孩失踪
Worth checking on any missing Indigenous girls in the state though.
如果你应付不了 来找我聊 好吗
If you're stumbling a bit, talk to me, okay?
你会许什么愿呢
What will you wish for?
我一直在许的那个愿吧
Same thing I always wish for.
那是我的教子 叫凯勒布
That is my godson, Caleb.
很不幸 他几年前去世了
He passed away several years ago, I'm afraid.
死亡再一次降临了我族人的土地 尸体会像流星一样坠落
Death has come again to my people's lands. Bodies will fall like the stars.
《荒境狂途》
对于这位年轻女性的死亡
There's still no answer yet from the park
公园目前还没有作出回应
regarding the death of this young woman,
只知道调查还在进行中
other than the investigation is still ongoing.
但最近发生的这起死亡事件结合此前
However, with this recent fatality, combined with resurfacing questions
斯托克顿商人肖恩·桑德森 失踪的疑问重新浮出水面
regarding the disappearance of Stockton businessman, Sean Sanderson,
让公园的公♥关♥团队疲于应对
it's putting the park's PR team on the defense.
(野林自然探险 档案)
你把他都安顿好了吗
So, are you getting him settled in okay?
先生
Sir?
盖尔 毕竟搬到了新的城镇
Gael. New town and all.
对 他很容易取悦
Uh, yeah, he's pretty easy to please.
学前班上到中午 然后待在邻居家 直到我回家
Preschool till noon. Stays with a neighbor till I get home.
和洛杉矶的氛围有点不一样
Little different vibe than LA.
牌子上写着可以在小道上骑马
Listen to me. The sign said we could ride horses on the trail.
坐下 我不知道我做错了什么
Sit. I don't know what I did wrong.
错误清单很长 混♥蛋♥
The list is long, asshole.
第一条是你不在小道上
Starting with you were not on a trail
最后一条是牛可不是马
and ending with a cow is not a fucking horse.
拖车翻了 一些牛跑了出来
Trailer tipped, and some cattle got loose.
这个 嘿
This... Hey, hey, hey.
醉醺醺的牛仔竞技小丑
...shit-faced rodeo clown
没戴鞍就骑着其中一头牛翻过了篱笆
barebacks one of them through a fucking fence.
等一下
What... Wait a sec. Wait a sec.
不 不行 我手♥机♥丢了
Yeah, no, I'm not. I... I lost my phone.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我要开始 把像这样的白♥痴♥留在野外不管了
I'm gonna start leaving idiots like this out there.
适者生存之类的
Survival of the fittest and all that shit.
是的 我想这里和洛杉矶不太一样
Yeah, I guess it's not exactly LA.
对 洛杉矶的人不会骑牛
Yeah. People don't ride cows in LA.
不会 先生
No, sir.
你的另一个孩子怎么样了
So, how's your other kid getting on?
特纳探员
Special Agent Turner.
是的 他绝对比四岁的孩子难带
Yeah, he's definitely tougher than a four-year-old.
嗯
Mm.
但他是个非常好的探员
Hell of a good agent though.
你离他近一点 仔细观察
You stick close and watch,
你会学到很多东西
you'll pick up a lot.
是的 他非常熟悉环境
Yeah, he... he knows his way around out there.
找到了无名女摔落时戴的手链
Found a bracelet Jane Doe was wearing when she went off.
和以前这里的一个露营项目有关
Connected it to a camp they used to run.
野林自然探险
Wildwood Nature Adventures.
对 给弱势儿童组织的 是很久以前的事了
Yeah, for disadvantaged kids. It's a while back.
从2008年到2011年
From 2008 to 2011.
等一下
Wait, so he's...
他叫你 寻找与手链匹配的人
he's got you here looking for a match for a bracelet?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
找到了
Got 'em.
开玩笑吧
Gotta be kidding me.
巴特全都保留了 以防他们再次开始露营
Bart kept all this in case they ever started a camp up again.
随便谁都能拿吗 差不多吧
Anyone could've picked up one of these? Just about.
有些人会进来抓一把 去参加儿童派对之类的
Folks would come in and grab a handful for a kid's party or something.
行吧
Right.
提醒他一下 我的工作岌岌可危
Remind him that my job is on the line.
他也不会在意的
Not that he'd care.
瓦斯奎兹
Vasquez.
我们拿到毒理学报告了吗 没有
We get the toxicology report back yet? No.
告诉他我们今天就需要 不许找借口
Well, tell him we need it today, no excuses.
好吧
Okay.
手链那边有什么发现
What are you turning up with that bracelet?
除了这东西过去十年 都被当作派对礼物发放之外
Besides these things being handed out as party favors for the past decade?
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
警♥察♥局里有一箱 任何想要的人都可以拿
There's a box full of 'em at the station for anyone who wants one.
追查这个线索可能只是在浪费时间
Probably just wasting time chasing these.
对 浪费时间 直到你意识到你不是在浪费时间
Yeah. Wasting time until you realize you aren't.
这就是工作 瓦斯奎兹巡护员
That's the job, Ranger Vasquez.
米尔奇
Milch!
我愿意换你的骑牛人
I'll trade for your cow rider.
就个人而言 这是我最喜欢的
So, personally, this is, uh, this is my favorite.
2.7米长 淡水用的五号♥钓竿
It's a freshwater nine-foot, five-weight.
哇 感觉像是你手臂的一部分
Wow. Kind of feels like it's part of your arm.
哇
Whoa.
不如等到了户外再抛竿吧
Why don't we just save the big cast for outdoors, yeah?
不好意思
Uh... Yeah, excuse me.
操 特纳
Fuck me. Turner!
特纳
Turner. Turner!
搞什么 特纳 你不能就这样
What the hell, Turner? You can't just...
该死 我不知道那怎么会
Goddammit, I don't... I don't know how that, uh...
祸不单行 泰迪
Double trouble, Teddy.
你在联邦土地上 这个重量感觉可以算得上分销了
You're on federal land. This feels heavy enough for distribution.
不是的 老兄
No, man. I'm...
我要去马里波萨玩乐
I was just going over to Mariposa to hang.
这是我自己用的
That's just for me.
这些也是
These too?
不 去他的
No. Fuck, man.
我都不知道那是什么
I don't know what that shit is.
看起来像是贩毒罪 够判三年了
It's about three years for trafficking is what it is.
老兄 我车里根本没有那些东西
Dude... none of that was in my ride.
感觉像可以有 不是吗
It kinda feels like it could've been, though, doesn't it?
如果不是你的 那我要去找谁
If it isn't yours, who do I talk to?
我不知道
I got no idea.
谁会在产品上做这个标记 不知道
Who puts this on their product? No- No clue.
我马上就来 先生
I'll be right there, sir.
嘿 特纳
Just... hey, Turner.
我去打听一下 好吗
Let me ask around, okay?
你会跟我说实话的吧 是啊 该死
You'll be straight with me, right? Yeah, shit.
这是谁 看啊 操 伙计
Who's this? Look. Fuck, man.
你都没看 我不需要看 我不认识她
You didn't look, Teddy. I don't need to see. I don't know her.
之前没见过她吗 没有
Never seen her before? No.
兼♥职♥打工的 没有
Part-time work? No.
也许她和你的朋友一起玩 我不知道大家都和谁在一起玩
Maybe she hung out with your friends? I don't know who everybody hangs with.
你跟谁一起玩
Who do you hang out with?
没有任何人
Nobody.
对 令人震惊
Yeah, shocker.
这个纹身呢
What about this tattoo?
你看一下 谁会做这样的纹身
Now, look. Who does work like this?
任何有缝衣针的人 兄弟
Anyone with a sewing needle, bro.
这是个X
It's a fucking X.
对 但墨水里有薄片
Yeah, except the ink's got flakes in it.
用了真正的黄金
Actual gold.
该死 我从没听说过
Shit, I've never heard of that before.
对我认识的艺术家来说 这太贵了
It's way too pricey for any artist I know.
但你会替我打听的 对吧
But you're gonna ask around for me, right?
关于毒品 这个女孩还有纹身
About the pills, the girl, the tattoo?
对
Yeah.
天啊 我会问的
Jesus, I'll ask.
好
Okay.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表