剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表
就是这些人杀了她
These were the guys that killed her?
这个逻辑是合理的
All the pieces fit.
发生了什么
What happened?
这些人我都不认识
I don't know any of these people.
我不确定是他们杀了露西·库克 什么
I'm not sure they killed Lucy Cook. What?
是我的案子 露西·库克绑♥架♥案
It was my case, Lucy Cook's abduction.
有人吗
Hello?
他们的儿子 有个变♥态♥ 在没人知道的情况下抓住了他
Their son. Some sick fuck grabbed him without anybody knowing.
真的对不起 没关系的
I'm so sorry. It's okay.
你和吉尔在经历的这整个痛苦循环
This whole circle of pain you and Jill have going,
对你们俩来说都是不可持续的
it's not sustainable, not for either of you.
是露西的DNA鉴定结果
It's Lucy's DNA results.
没有罗里·库克 除非他不是孩子的父亲
No Rory Cook? Unless he wasn't the father...
我很确定她之前和我住在同一条街
I'm pretty sure she lived down the street from me,
和一个牧师家庭住在一起
with a pastor's family.
我认识她的时候她叫格蕾丝
She was Grace when I knew her.
你该和她说不
Should've told her no.
她是你的前妻 凯尔
She was your wife, Kyle.
嗯哼
Hmm?
就公园而言 你在这里的工作已经结束了
As far as the park is concerned, your time here is over.
如果你有参与这件事 我会查出来的
If you're in this somehow, I'm gonna find out.
然后呢 凯尔
And then what, Kyle?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底能怎么做
Exactly what the fuck would you do about it?
他来了
He's coming.
特纳的电♥话♥ 请留言
This is Turner. Leave a message.
啊
Ah!
《荒境狂途》
血还是热的 凯尔
Blood's still warm, Kyle.
你的速度慢下来了
You're slowing down.
就像一只得了狂鹿症的鹿
Like one of them chronic deer.
不必搞成这样的
Didn't have to be like this.
交易是你不进入我的世界 我也不进入你的
Deal was, you stay outta my world, I stay outta yours.
这样就不会有人受伤
That way nobody gets hurt.
我 你 吉尔
Me, you, Jill...
你所要做的 凯尔
All you had to do, Kyle...
就只需要履行你♥他♥妈♥的承诺
was hold up your end of the fucking bargain.
枪膛里总得留一颗子弹 凯尔
Gotta keep one in the chamber, Kyle.
你为什么就不能放下呢
Why didn't you just leave it alone?
向前看
Move on?
在这个公园里 你已经一无所有了 凯尔
There's nothing left for you in this park, Kyle.
去见你儿子吧
Go see your boy.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我找到特纳了
I got Turner.
嘿 特纳 特纳我们找到你了
Hey, hey. Turner. Turner, we got you.
嘿 别睡过去
Hey. Stay, stay, stay. Stay with me.
特纳
Turner?
特纳
Turner!
欢迎回到人间
Welcome back to the living.
你昨晚被他们送来时完全失去意识了
You were out cold when they brought you in last night.
医生顺利把子弹取出来了 说你休息一下就好 不会有事的
Docs got that bullet out okay. Said a little rest, you'll be fine.
麦奎尔
Maguire?
死了
Dead.
他是个恶毒的家伙
He was a nasty piece of work.
你在我之前就发现了这一点
You were onto that before I was.
瓦斯奎兹告诉我发生了什么
Vasquez told me what happened.
她给我看了露西的手♥机♥
She showed me Lucy's phone.
她做得很好
She did good.
是的
She did, yeah.
她来了
Oh, now there she is.
你感觉如何
How you feelin'?
比上次见到你的时候好多了
Better than last time I saw you.
那门槛也太低了
That's a pretty low bar.
我去给你找点水喝
I'll see if I can get you some water.
我不记得我有没有谢过你了
I can't remember if I got around to thanking you out there.
你没有 但没关系
You didn't, but that's okay.
我只是出去兜个风 你知道我有多爱马
I was just out for a ride. You know how I love horses.
我很幸运 米奇把这个任务丢给了你
You know, it's lucky for me Milch dumped this one on you.
看起来我可能是你的幸运符
Does seem like I might be your good luck charm, huh?
这我可说不好
I don't know about that.
自从你来了之后 我中了枪
Since you came along, I've been shot,
在矿井中被炸飞 还被停职
blown up in a mine, suspended--
没有完美的幸运符
No lucky charm is perfect.
对 但至少你干掉了麦奎尔
Yeah, but at least you got Maguire.
对
Yeah.
那个让露西卷入其中的人
The one who got Lucy into all of it.
她一定是变成了某种危险人物
She must've become some kind of a risk.
变得马虎 或者开始自己做生意
You know, gotten sloppy or started doing her own deals.
我今天早上和迪克森探员 骑马去了麦奎尔的营房♥
I rode out to Maguire's camp with Agent Dixon this morning.
找到了一大堆毒品和现金
Found a whole stash of drugs and cash.
还挖出了一箱子的枪 就埋在他的帐篷附近
Also dug up a crate of guns buried near his tent.
步♥枪♥ 手♥枪♥ 都够他发动一场小型战争了
Rifles, handguns. Enough for him to start his own little war.
我跟迪克森探员提了 给它们做一下弹道测试
I mentioned to Agent Dixon about running ballistics on them
找到和露西匹配的那把
to find the match for Lucy.
怎么啦
What?
噢
Oh...
只是
It's just...
我将你从城市警♥察♥变成一个
my job of turning you from a city cop
在荒野中游刃有余的巡护员的任务
into a ranger comfortable in the wild
基本上已经完成了
is practically complete.
好吧 我不确定我算不算游刃有余
Yeah, well, I don't know about comfortable.
也许在荒野中 死于可怕意外的可能性稍微小一点
A little less likely to die in a horrible wilderness accident, maybe?
但我不得不承认 我开始喜欢这里了
But I got to admit... I'm starting to like it out there.
对 它会让你渐渐喜欢上
Yeah, it grows on ya.
哈珀岭附近有条小路
There's this trail near Harper's Ridge.
我去过几次 我总是注意到
I've been on it a few times, and I always notice
有种香甜的味道
this... sort of sweet smell.
然后我意识到这是
And then I realized it's...
是白杨树叶 对
It's the aspen leaves. Yeah.
那些已经落在地上的叶子
The ones already on the ground.
马蹄踩在上面
The horse's feet step on 'em, grind 'em.
散发出了那种味道
Makes that smell.
综合考虑 他看起来还不错的
He's looking pretty good, all things considered.
他肯定想见见你
I'm sure he'd like to see you.
吞一整瓶药之前 没人会告诉你
The thing no one tells you about taking a bottle of pills
如果没成功 其他人会怎么看你
is how people look at you if they don't do the trick.
我已经从凯尔那里看到过那种表情了
I already got that look from Kyle once.
我觉得我还没准备好再看一次
I don't think I'm ready for it again just yet.
但告诉他 我很高兴他没事
But tell him I'm glad he's okay.
一切都还好吧
Is everything... Is everything all right?
我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
这可能会改变
It may change
你对我的一切看法
everything you feel about me.
考虑到我让你经历了这么多
And with everything I put you through,
如果真的如此 我也能理解
I'd understand if it does.
如果你直接就
If you just...
转身离开的话
turned and walked away.
一个叫肖恩·桑德森的人
A man named Sean Sanderson
杀了凯勒布
killed Caleb.
凯尔一开始不知道
Kyle, he couldn't figure it out for a while.
他知道是因为肖恩·麦奎尔 在公园里装了动态摄影机
He only did because Shane Maguire had put up motion cameras in the park
追踪迁徙模式
to track migration patterns.
他翻看录像的时候 找到了
And he was going through some footage and found images...
桑德森和
of Sanderson with...
凯勒布
Caleb.
肖恩给我们看了录像 告诉凯尔 他应该让他去杀了他
Shane brought them to us and told Kyle he should just let Shane kill him.
你了解凯尔的
You know Kyle, he...
他想确认无误
he wanted to be sure.
他希望在他逮捕他的时候毫无疑问
He wanted there to be no doubt when he arrested him.
但你知道
But you know, arresting him
在他对我们的孩子做了那种事之后
after what he'd done...
逮捕了他
剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表