剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表
What do you want me to say?
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
凯勒布 露西 还有鱼饵店的孩子
Not Caleb, not Lucy, not the kid from the bait store.
全都不是
None of it!
所以到某个时候 你不能再折磨自己了
So at some point, you have to stop torturing yourself.
必须的
You have to.
如果这意味着 暂时离开这个地方 那就这么做
And if that means taking a break from this place, then so be it.
我不会离开这里 我不会离开他的
I'm not leaving here. I'm not leaving him.
你紧紧抓住的那部分的凯勒布
That part of Caleb that you hang on to,
无论你走到哪里 都会跟你在一起的
that'll be with you wherever you go,
不管是冰川国家公园 还是阿卡迪亚国家公园
whether it's Glacier or Acadia.
但你必须停止 用回忆把自己折磨致死
But you have to stop beating yourself to death with memories.
是
Yeah.
也许之后吧
Maybe after.
但我欠这个女孩
But I owe this girl.
为她做点对的起她的事
Do something right by her.
谢谢
Thanks.
不确定你是想吃牛排还是鸡肉
Wasn't sure if you're in the mood for steak or chicken,
但是以前 当我喝太多之后
but, you know, back in the day when I was doing it too hard,
没有什么比香蕉奶油派 更适合让头脑清醒的了
there's nothing like banana cream pie to clear the fog.
你想告诉我 刚刚和麦奎尔是玩的哪出吗
You want to tell me what that was with Maguire?
不想
No.
行吧
Okay.
有限制令的 他不该靠近我们
There's a restraining order, so he's not supposed to come near us.
我以为搬到这里来可能会好一点
I thought moving up here might be better.
他生性懒惰 所以我想开一趟对他来说都不值得
He's naturally lazy, so I figured the drive wouldn't be worth it to him.
我以为你说 他对你们俩没有真正的兴趣
I thought you said he had no real interest in you two.
确实没有
He doesn't.
对他的确是没有
Not for him.
只是展示权力的举动
It's just a power move.
让我知道除非我帮他洗清罪名 他什么都做得出来
Letting me know he'll do what he wants unless I help clear him.
你还渴吗 我能给他倒杯喝的吗
You still thirsty? Can I get him a drink?
行 波本威士忌在咖啡后面
Yeah. Bourbon's behind the coffee.
哈哈哈
Ha-ha-ha.
你好近啊
You're so close.
你多大了
How old are you?
四岁
Four?
你喜欢四岁吗
You like being four?
好好享受吧 后面会越来越难
Enjoy it. It gets harder.
你有很多箱子 我喜欢箱子
You have a lot of boxes. I like boxes.
不 那个箱子不能碰
No, no. Not that box.
好了 盖尔 来喝点水
All right. Gael, here. Have some water.
好吧 我们得去睡觉了
All right. We gotta go to bed now.
我们可以睡你的沙发吗
It's okay we steal your couch?
我明天会想办法的
I'll get something figured out for tomorrow.
你确定不介意吗 你在开玩笑吗 我很喜欢
You sure you don't mind? Are you kidding me? I love this.
我和凯尔说了 我今天不会去上班 所以
I told Kyle I wasn't gonna go in today so...
非常感谢 我们一回来就来接他
Thank you so much. I'll grab him as soon as we get back.
不用着急 我们就在这里
No rush. We'll just be here.
好吗 在这里玩 也许我们可以出去散个步
All right, playing, maybe we'll go take a walk
看看我们能找到什么
and see what we find.
浣熊
Raccoons?
你喜欢浣熊吗
Do you like raccoons?
好 那就不了 没有浣熊
Okay, then no. No raccoons.
好了 你乖乖地 和吉尔小姐在一起 好吗
Okay, you be good for Miss Jill, okay?
我去拿我的东西
Let me grab my stuff.
你真好 答应做这件事
Nice of you to do this.
拜托了 谢谢你叫我过来
Oh, please. Thanks... for asking me.
再见 盖尔
Bye, Gael!
有发现吗
Anything?
只有更多的树 很多树
Just more trees. Lots of them.
那个女孩告诉你 和阿布埃洛关系很好的瘾君子
That greenblood the girl told you was close to Abuelo...
帕库纳
Pakuna.
我要你联♥系♥米尔奇 把他叫出来
I want you to reach out to Milch. Have him pull him out.
你想问他一些问题吗 不
You wanna ask him some questions? No.
我要他把他带回到草地上 把他放了
I want him to take him back to the meadow and cut him loose.
不给补给品 不给食物 不给水 什么都不要给
No supplies. No food. No water. No nothing.
收到
Copy.
你们谁是加里·霍洛维茨
Which one of you is Gary Horowitz?
我是帕库纳
It's Pakuna.
意思是鹿跳下山坡
Means "deer jumping downhill."
是吗 那敢情好
Yeah? Good for you.
布鲁斯·米尔奇 意思是我不在乎
Bruce Milch. Means "I don't give a shit."
走吧
Let's go.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
就像上帝的旨意一样
Just as God intended.
我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
我不知道 帕库纳 去他妈的找份工作
I don't know, Pakuna. Go get a fucking job.
美好时光总是阳光闪耀
Sunshine beating on the good times.
暗淡月光慢慢变亮
Moonlight raising from the grave.
弦乐队演奏者古老的歌♥曲
String band playing Worn-out honky-tonks.
年轻漂亮的女孩在雨中翩翩起舞
Pretty young thing Going dancing in the rain.
美女们打扮任性 尽情释放激♥情♥
High-heel lady Spitting at the Nickajacks.
让那些功成名就之人如坐针毡
Businessman with a needle and a spoon.
像恶狼一般吞云吐雾
Coyote chewing on a cigarette.
年轻的男孩 对着月亮长吁短叹
Pack o' young boys Going howlin' at the moon.
亲爱的 在马路上安然入眠
Hey darlin' Sleeping on the blacktop.
亲爱的 在丛林里肆意穿行 亲爱的
Hey darlin' Running through the trees, honey.
亲爱的 离开这里 到达下一个目的地
Hey darlin' Leaving for the next town.
抛去内心的压力 与我一路同行
Less'n my sense catches up with me.
在第四大道上 三个人因车祸失去生命
Three dead in a crash on the number 4.
两个人肆意吹嘘
Two witnesses below and up high.
不确定谁会实现梦想
Not sure whose will be done.
你可以称我为罪人 即使我不知所云
You can call me a sinner For a-wondering why.
亲爱的 在马路上安然入眠
Hey darlin' Sleeping on the blacktop.
亲爱的 在丛林里肆意穿行 亲爱的
Hey darlin' Running through the trees, honey.
亲爱的 离开这里 到达下一个目的地
Hey darlin' Leaving for the next town.
抛去内心的压力 与我一路同行
Less'n my sense catches up with me.
是我 帕库纳
It's me. Pakuna.
巡护员来过了 拿走了一切
Rangers came. Took everything.
然后他们找到了阿布埃洛
Then they found Abuelo.
怎么找到的
How?
我不知道 他们问了很多问题
I don't know. But they asked a lot of questions.
你跟他们说了什么 什么都没说 我发誓
What did you tell them? Nothing. I swear.
我告诉过你 我不像阿布埃洛
I told you. I'm not like Abuelo.
我绝不会敷衍了事 也不会坑你们
I won't ever skim or screw you guys over.
至少只要你 还能得到你想要的 对吧
At least not as long as you get what you want, right?
我不会坑你的
I won't screw you over.
这话你说过
You said that.
希望你是对的
Let's hope that you're right.
(甲苯)
我们聊聊吧 帕库纳
Let's have a chat, Pakuna.
剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表