剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表
You must be new here. Is she new?
洛杉矶
LA. Ah.
秃鹰在死者周围盘旋是个误区
It's a misconception that vultures circle the dead.
它们个头太大了 无法振翅飞翔
They're too large to flap their wings to fly,
所以它们会寻找上升气流来帮忙
so they find air thermals to help them soar.
如果你想让秃鹰帮你找到尸体
If you want a vulture to help find a body,
你要往低一点找 树枝和栅栏
you need to look lower, so tree branches, fence posts.
这需要进行地面搜索 你和莫里斯待在这里
This needs to be a ground search. You stay here with Morris.
你要留下我和
You're leaving me with...
有发现就告诉我
Let me know if you find something.
秃鹰没有捕猎的能力
Vultures aren't equipped to hunt,
这让他们成为世界上唯一一种
which makes them the only animals in the world
依靠死亡吃饭的动物
that depend on death as a food source.
他们专攻腐烂时会释放出的化学物质
They hone in on the chemicals that are released during decay.
它们下降到遗骸处 然后开始大吃大喝
They descend to the remains, and they begin to feast.
从眼睛开始 然后是皮肤 组织
They start with the eyes, then the skin, tissues.
总是会把脊椎剩下来
Always leave the spine.
它们真是神奇的生物
They really are amazing creatures.
真希望我能像你 喜爱这些鸟一样去喜爱点什么
Wish I loved anything as much as you love these birds.
而秃鹰最喜爱的是
Now what vultures love more than anything...
大脑
brains.
那是大脑
That's brains?
结晶状残余物
Crystalline.
我判断差不多一周左右
Roughly a week old, I'd say.
你觉得呢 瓦斯奎兹巡护员 点45口径
What do you think, Ranger Vasquez? Forty-five caliber?
距离很近
Very close range.
行刑风格
Execution style.
是在他靠着那棵树站着的时候下手的
As he was standing against that tree.
哇
Wow.
我们找到他了
We found him.
稍微整理一下 准备迎接客人
Let's tidy up some for our guest.
一个人来的
All alone?
怎么了 你把你的小跟班送回洛杉矶了
What? You send your little sidekick back to LA?
秃鹰对他下手了
Vultures did a number on him.
阿布埃洛剩余的部分 半埋在浅坟里了
Rest of Abuelo's half-buried in a shallow grave.
他离开这里的时候确实有点沮丧
You know, he was kind of depressed when he left here.
我猜他决定要结果了自己
Guess he decided to punch his own ticket.
在扣动扳机前先埋葬了自己
Bury himself before pulling the trigger?
你说了是半埋
Halfway, you said.
阿布埃洛做大多数事都只会做一半
Like most things Abuelo did.
我记得你们曾经是情侣
The way I remember, you two were a couple at one point.
那只意味着我每天早上醒来
Well, that just means that I would wake up every morning
都希望他会死
and hope that he would die.
不是说我会真的杀了他
Not that I would actually kill him.
有理由认为开枪打死他的人
Well, reason to think the person who shot him
可能要为公园里 最近发生的另几起死亡事件负责
might be responsible for a couple other recent deaths in the park.
啊
Aw, hell!
你叫了后援 是吗 特纳
You called in the cavalry, did you, Turner?
只是想四处看看 确保你们没有危险
Just wanted to take a look around. Make sure none of you in danger.
我们非常安全
We are perfectly safe.
你不能随就像这样便闯入别人的地盘
You can't just bust in on... on people's property like this.
这些是我们的私人物品
These are our personal belongings.
我们有宪法赋予的权利
We have constitutional rights!
葛洛丽 你选择安营扎寨的地方
Glory, you picked the one spot to pitch a tent
宪法是无法保护你的
the constitution will not help you.
葛洛丽那帮人是怎么参与进来的
So, how is Glory's bunch here involved?
这一切全都环环相扣 露西·库克 毒品
It's all connected somehow. Lucy Cook, the drugs,
泰迪 现在还有阿布埃洛
Teddy, now Abuelo.
只需要找到一些东西说服葛洛丽
Just need to find something to convince Glory
帮我们填补其中的空白
to help us fill in the blanks.
找到了这些 在她的便盆底下
Found these. Under a fucking bedpan.
为什么他们还会有便盆
Why would they have a bedpan out here?
就为了再倒进树林里
Just to dump it in the woods?
直接跳过这一步不就行了 对吗
Skip the fucking middleman, you know?
这是你的回收垃圾吗
This your recycling?
那是给我的还是给你的
Is that for me or you?
搞完这些之后 你和我可以平分一颗
Get through this, you and I can split one after.
这些是从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get these?
说不好
Couldn't say.
假设说这些是阿布埃洛给你的
Let's say Abuelo gave these to you.
阿布埃洛一向不以无私著称
Abuelo was not known for his altruistic tendencies.
他什么都没给我
He didn't give me anything.
除了反复发作的疱疹
Oh, except for a lingering case of herpes.
假设是他卖♥♥给你的 他是从哪里弄来的
Well, let's say he sold these to you. Where'd he get them?
我也想知道 就能多搞一点
I wish I knew. I'd get more.
你也没有兴趣 帮我们找到杀害他的人
And you got no interest in helping us find the people who murdered him?
死了倒好
Good riddance.
阿布埃洛是个混♥蛋♥
Abuelo was an asshole.
还有那个从酋长岩上掉下来的女孩
And that... that young girl who went off El Capitan...
露西·库克
Lucy Cook?
随便吧 那只是个名字
Whatever. That's just a name.
她对我来说毫无意义
She doesn't mean anything to me.
阿布埃洛也一样
The same as Abuelo.
好冷酷的看待世界的方式 葛洛丽
That's a cold way to look at things, Glory.
二十多年来 我一直做着同一份工作
For over two decades, I worked the same job.
我很擅长 比大多数人都做得好
I was very good at it. Better than most.
然后在我50岁生日之后一周
And then, um, a week after my 50th birthday,
我被粗暴地赶走了
I was not so gently kicked out the door.
在解雇信上 他们连我的名字都拼错了
They even misspelled my name on the termination letter.
不久之后 医生说我得了癌症
And then, a short time later, the doctor tells me I've got cancer,
但没有保险 什么都做不了
but no insurance to do anything about it.
所以我就想 去他的吧
So I figured, fuck it.
如果我要死了
If I'm gonna die,
那就尽我所能 远离现实世界去死
let's do it far away from the real world as I can get.
那里不再有护士或医生虚假的同情
Where there's no more fake sympathy from nurses or doctors
或是保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥说他们有多抱歉
or the insurance voices saying how sorry they are
同时盯着自己的手表
while they look at their watches,
急着赶往 下一个社保号♥背后的悲伤故事
hurrying on to the next sad story with a social security number.
那是九年前的事了
That... was nine years ago.
我还活着
And I'm still kicking.
有时候半死不活
Barely, sometimes.
在我特别痛苦
Days where... I hurt enough
或特别害怕的日子
or I am scared enough
我愿意尝试任何事
that I will try just about anything.
除了虚假同情
Except fake sympathy...
对那些我不认识的女孩
for girls that I don't know
或是我不喜欢的男人
or men that I don't like.
所以请原谅我 特纳探员
So forgive me, Agent Turner,
如果我的语气缺乏一定程度的温暖
if my tone lacks a certain degree of warmth.
这就是诚实的声音
That's what honesty sounds like.
你的声音
What you sound like.
放了她吧
Let her go.
真是令人震惊 尤其考虑到
Well, that was shocking, especially as she's always been
她过去一直都很乐意配合我们工作
so happy to cooperate with us in the past.
剩下的人留过夜
We'll keep the rest overnight,
看看他们会不会想要给我们一些信息 帮助他们回到野外
see if any want to give us something to help them get back out into the wild.
让我做些背景调查
Let me do some background checks,
看看能不能找到可以利用的东西
see if we can find something to leverage.
说到背景
Speaking of background...
这是你要的露西·库克的DNA结果
Here's Lucy Cook's DNA results that you asked for.
不知道为什么送到了我这里
They came to me for some reason.
有什么有趣的线索吗
Any interesting threads?
就一个
Just one.
没有罗里·库克
No Rory Cook?
他在系统里 所以应该在里面才对
He would have been in the system. He should be in there.
除非他不是孩子的父亲
Unless he wasn't the father.
那时候有人说起过这件事吗
Any talk of that back then?
如果他知道 自己不是亲爸爸 玛姬死后
There's no way that he would have taken Lucy in after Maggie died,
他是不可能收留露西的
if he'd known he wasn't her dad.
嗯
Hmm.
让我们看看 其中一些名字会把我们带到哪里去
剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表