剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表
在你倒下之前就找我 不是之后
Before you fall, not after.
我们说好了就是这样操作的
That's the way this whole deal works.
先生们 跳崖的人有调查结果了吗
Gentlemen, what's the verdict on our jumper?
劳伦斯 还不确定
Lawrence, uh, not sure yet.
我们还在等一些检查结果
Uh, we're waiting on some tests.
对 谨慎一点是明智的
Yeah, smart to be cautious,
别让人误会
not give people the wrong idea.
不幸的是 世界上其他人遵照不同的规则
Unfortunately, the rest of the world operates on a different set of rules.
感觉身为公园主管
Feels like, as park superintendent,
我应该被告知 发生了动物袭击致死事件
I should know there's been an animal attack fatality
而不是自己在网上读到
before I read about it online.
我们不确定这是真正的死因
We're not exactly sure that's what happened.
肯定是的 保罗 我刚读到了
It has to be what happened, Paul. I just read it.
我们无法阻止人们 在网上发布垃圾内容
We can't stop folks putting shit on the Internet.
公园需要游客
The park needs people to show up.
大部分游客都不容易被吓到
And most don't scare easy.
读到有人跳崖 他们仍然会来
They read about somebody doing a header off a cliff, they just keep driving in
因为他们知道自己不蠢 不会犯同样的错误
knowing they're not stupid enough to make the same mistake.
但如果他们开始听说有人 被成群结队的野生动物追赶
But if they start hearing about women getting chased by packs of wild animals,
他们会转而投奔迪斯尼乐园的
they'll turn around and go to goddamn Disneyland.
很多收入就蒸发了
A lot of paychecks stop coming.
我不为你的公园工作
I don't work for your park.
这我怎么能忘记呢 特纳探员
How can I forget that, Agent Turner?
但在你的上级那里 我还是有一定影响力的
But I still carry some influence with the people you do work for.
劳伦斯 只有发生犯罪行为 刑事调查科才会介入
Lawrence, ISB only comes on board if there's been a crime,
我们没有这方面的证据
and we have no evidence of that.
我们以前也有过动物袭击 那个女孩失足了 或是跳了下去
We've had animal attacks before, and the girl slipped or she jumped.
我们之前也见过这种
We've seen that before as well.
我记忆中 这是第一次 两种情况同时出现
It's the first Daily Double I can remember,
还有桑德森那个案子
along with the Sanderson situation.
律师说你没有回复他们的调查员
Lawyer's hammering me that you're not getting back to their investigator,
那个叫阿瓦洛斯的女人
that Avalos woman.
桑德森 重新调查 六年前在公园里失踪的人
Sanderson. What is the point of reopening an investigation into a guy
这么做的意义何在
who went missing in the park six years ago?
和往常一样 意义是钱
The point is money, as usual.
律师声称有新的信息
Lawyer claims to have new information to discuss,
但特纳探员似乎没空和他们聊
but Agent Turner can't find time to talk.
听着 我们公园的荒野 有四千多平方公里
Listen, we have close to a million acres of wilderness in the park.
每年都有一百个人失踪
A hundred people go missing every year.
不确定我们的声明应该用这句话开头
Not sure that should be the first line of our statement.
你就告诉他 没有"野" 哪儿来的"荒野"
Tell him you can't spell "wilderness" without "wild."
谢谢你 探员 我们应该把这句话印在保险杠贴纸上
Thanks, Special Agent. We should put it on a bumper sticker.
(没有"野" 哪儿来的"荒野")
真聪明
Clever!
我会把你的号♥码给调查员 让你自己告诉她吧
I'll give the investigator your number. Let you tell her yourself!
请告诉我你是有重要的事
Please tell me this is important.
孩子们睡了 对
Kids asleep? Yeah.
现在是凌晨2点30分 凯尔
It's 2:30 in the morning, Kyle.
全镇子的人都睡了
The whole town's asleep.
这周四有流星雨
There's a meteor shower this Thursday.
几年来最大的一次
Biggest one in a couple years.
他们说每分钟有70颗
Seventy a minute, they say.
对 能许很多愿了
Yeah, that's a lot of wishes.
你在喝酒吗
Are you drinking?
我只是想起了 我们以前会裹着毛毯
I was just thinking about how we all used to snuggle up on a blanket,
蜷缩在一起 看流星雨
together, to watch the show.
记得吗
Remember?
我就想告诉你们一下 万一你们想看
So, I just thought I'd let you guys know in case you wanted to see it.
睡觉去吧 凯尔
Go to sleep, Kyle.
他是在国家公园工作
For somebody... who works for a national park,
应该对边界有更好的理解才对
you think he'd have a better understanding of boundaries.
我会跟他谈的
I'll talk to him.
告诉他不能再这样做了
Tell him he's gotta stop doing that.
我刚才打过电♥话♥
I called earlier.
我没接
I didn't answer.
所以我就开车过来了
So I drove out here.
我看得出来
I can see that.
绍特队长的命令 公园那边给他施压 调查无名女案件
Captain Souter's orders. Park's pressuring him on the Jane Doe.
他觉得我也许能帮忙加快进度
He thought I might be able to help speed things along.
怎么 你比我更擅长做这个
Oh God. What, you better at this than me?
嗯 嗯
Huh? Huh?
不是 我只是这么一说
No. I'm just saying.
那你要怎么帮我加快进度
How are you gonna help me move faster, then?
这不是我要求的
I didn't ask for this.
我们在系统里 搜查了她的指纹
We ran her prints through the system.
没有匹配 失踪人口还没有报告
No matches. Nothing in missing persons yet either.
放大了对于她的信息的搜索 只是碰运气 说不定会走运
Went wide with her information. Just a lottery ticket. Might get lucky.
米尔奇怎么了 他昨天是职级更高的巡护员
What happened to Milch? He was senior ranger up there yesterday.
为什么 他怎么没有过来
Why... Why isn't he doing this?
绍特队长把任务给我了
Captain Souter gave it to me.
绍特给你的 还是米尔奇
Souter gave it to you? Or Milch did?
不管怎样 来的人是我 真幸运
Either way, here I am. Lucky me.
拿到公园员工记录了吗
Did you get Park employee records?
请求了 但还没拿到
Requested, but don't have them yet.
再请求一次
Request again.
无名女可能是公园的员工 但不是坐办公室的
It's possible Jane Doe's a Park employee, but not a desk job.
所以我们需要姓名和出生日期
So, we'll need names, date of birth.
让他们检查所有 最近几天没去上班的员工
Have them check anyone who hasn't been to work the last few days.
公园保安 查看了大门监控视频 寻找匹配对象
Park Security's gone through gate video looking for a match.
你的吗
Yours?
我也有一个
I got one too.
年纪小一些 刚满四岁
Younger, just turned four.
他父亲和我一起在洛杉矶警队工作
His father and I were on the force together back in LA.
我有个朋友是马里波萨县的副警长
A friend of mine's a deputy for Mariposa County.
告诉我这里有个空缺 感觉是个不错的改变机会
Told me about an opening here. Felt like a nice change of...
你刚搬进来
You're just moving in?
打算搬出去
Out?
他不介意吗 你丈夫
He doesn't mind? Your husband?
嗯哼
Hmm?
你把孩子带到这里来
That you moved your kid away?
不是我丈夫 只是孩子的父亲
Not my husband, just the father.
我们要去哪里
So where are we going?
试着找出无名女的身份
Try to ID Jane Doe.
我在这里等吗
Should I wait here?
随便你
Up to you.
你想要的话 里面还有一个马鞍
Another saddle in there if you want it.
我不想要
Yeah, I don't.
我以为我们要去找出无名女的身份
I thought we were gonna try to ID Jane Doe.
没错
We are.
那我们应该去排查旅馆和露营地
Then we should canvass the lodges, campgrounds.
在入口点寻找匹配
Look for a match at the entry points.
这个公园有罗德岛那么大
This park's the size of Rhode Island.
有五个独♥立♥的高速公路入口
It's got five separate highway entrances
每周有超过10万人进入这里
bringing in over 100,000 people a week.
如果你想去排查 那就请便吧
So, if you want to canvass, you go right ahead.
嘿 小子
Hey, boy.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
这说不通 我们为什么不开车
This makes no sense. Why don't we just drive?
骑马更快
Faster this way.
我们当中有一个人 不明白马力的物理学原理
One of us doesn't understand the physics of horsepower.
我不知道我们在做什么
I'm confused about what we're doing.
我们在调查
We're investigating.
山峰在我们身后
Summit's behind us.
这就是无名女走上山的路
This is the path Jane Doe came up.
但我们要下山
But we're going down.
对 查出她是从哪里来的
Yeah. Find out where she came from.
也许能查出她是谁
Maybe find out who she is.
米尔奇为什么把这工作丢给你
So why'd Milch dump this on you?
我不知道 也许是因为你太难缠了
I don't know. Maybe something about you being difficult.
为了保护他容易受伤的心 就把替补席的新人丢给我了
So because of his tender feelings, I get the rookie off the bench?
我猜他们觉得我家里有个小幼儿
剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表