剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表
Let's see where some of these names lead us.
我不确定这还重不重要了
Anyway, I'm not sure that it matters now that, uh,
现在似乎一切都指向毒品交易方向
everything seems to be leaning in a drug-deal direction.
也许对她的死因不重要 但是可以告诉我们之前发生了什么
Maybe not for her death, but it could for what happened back then.
特纳探员 什么
Agent Turner! Yeah?
前面有个孩子在等你
There's some kid waiting for you.
他想要什么 露西·库克的事
What's he want? Something about Lucy Cook.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
特纳特工 对
Oh, Agent Turner? Yeah.
对 我是马特·斯特奇 很高兴认识你
Yeah, I'm Matt Sturge. Nice to meet you.
他们叫我在这里等你 生日快乐
I was told to wait for you. Uh, happy birthday.
另一个巡护员 他告诉我说今天是你的生日
The other ranger, he told me it was your birthday.
你需要什么
What do you need?
是关于格蕾丝·麦克雷的
It's about Grace McRay.
对不起 露西·库克 我认识她的时候 她叫格蕾丝
I'm sorry, Lucy Cook. She was Grace when I knew her.
我没听明白
I don't follow you.
我在耶尔顿长大
So I grew up over in Yelton.
是内华达州边界那边 一个小得像蚂蚁窝的镇子
It's a little anthill of a town across the line in Nevada.
我在新闻上看到
I saw in the news about her.
我相信她之前和我住在同一条街
I'm pretty sure she lived down the street from me.
露西·库克 对
Lucy Cook? Yeah.
和一个牧师家庭住在一起
With a pastor's family.
我去过他们的教堂 所以
See, I went to their church, so...
她看起来不一样了 发型之类的
Uh, she looked a little different. Hair and stuff, but...
但我可以肯定那就是她
I'd put money on that being her, for sure.
她旁边的人就是我
And that's me, right there next to her.
发挥一点想象力 也许是吧
Hmm. With a little imagination, maybe.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候 我不知道 也许大概十年前
When was the last time you saw her? I don't know. Maybe ten years or so.
吉布斯牧师和他妻子当时说
Pastor Gibbs and his wife said back then
她离开去和她真正的家人一起住了
that she left to go live with her real family.
他们说这个真正的家庭在哪里了吗
They say where this real family was?
没有 就只是被遗忘了
No. Just sort of got forgotten about.
就像格蕾丝一样
Like Grace there.
你介意我留着这个吗
You mind if I hold on to that?
行 当然可以 好啊
Uh, yeah. Sure. Yeah.
呃
Um...
还有
And also, there's... articles,
网上有篇文章提到奖金的事
online, about a reward that was being passed out
关于她失踪的信息 一万美元
for information about her disappearance. $10,000.
原来如此
Here we go.
已经不算失踪了
Not really missing anymore.
是啊 我想着因为之前也没人领过
Yeah, well, I thought since nobody collected before,
可能这奖金还剩下一些
there still might be some left over.
这边这位先生 会负责处理你的奖金事宜
This man here will take care of all your reward details.
好的 谢谢你 先生 谢谢
Okay. Thank you, sir. Thank you.
好
Okay.
请不要跑
Please don't run.
我真的不想非得骑着这东西去追你
I really don't want to have to chase you down on this thing.
对 露西以前常去那个矿井
Yeah, Lucy used to go in that mine a lot.
她在那里做什么
What would she do in there?
忘却自己是谁
Forget who she was.
变成另一个人
Become someone else.
一个没有痛苦的人
Someone without all her pain.
你们在公园里认识的
You met here in the park?
对 在我们16岁的时候
Yeah, when we were, like, 16.
我刚来不久认识的
Not long after I got here.
露西已经在这里了
And Lucy was already here?
对 她在某个
Yeah, yeah. She had a...
偏僻的地方有个帐篷
a tent somewhere out in the middle of nowhere,
没人能找到她
where no one could find her.
你找到了
You did.
是她找到我的
Well, no, she found me.
那时候真的很好
It was nice back then.
感觉就像整个世界只属于我们两个人
Felt like we had the whole world to ourselves.
她在这里待了多久
How long had she been out here?
我想她是 在公园附近长大的 直到她妈妈去世
I think she grew up around the park until her mom died,
在那之后 她从另一个地方跑了出来
and then... she ran away from some other place after that.
我们在加里森山脊上有个地方
We had a spot up on Garrison Ridge,
我们在那里待了几年
and we were there for a few years.
然后露西喜欢上了一个男人
And then, um... Lucy got a crush on some guy,
开始经常离开
and started being... gone a lot.
有时一连好几天
Sometimes for days.
那家伙叫什么名字
What was the guy's name?
特西斯
Terces.
她是这么称呼他的
That's what she called him. It's...
就是把"秘密"这个词反过来拼写
It's "secret" spelled backwards.
露西有各种各样的秘密 但那是她最喜欢的一条
Lucy had all kinds of secrets, but... that one was her favorite.
天知道为什么
I mean, God knows why. He's...
他不是个好人 他把她拖进了一大堆烂事里
He's not a nice guy. He got her into all sorts of bad shit.
在那之后 我每次见到她 她要么携带毒品 要么携带现金
And after that, when I'd see her, she'd either be carrying drugs or cash,
取决于她往哪个方向走
just depending on which direction she was going.
你跟她一起去过吗
Did you ever go with her?
看到过她为谁工作 在哪里吗
See who she was working for? Where they were?
没有 朋友 我害怕那些东西
No, ma'am. That shit scared me.
我记得有时候 她回来时伤痕累累
I remember she'd come back all, like, beat up sometimes.
有一天她离开后 就再也没有回来
And, uh, one day she left, and she never came back.
在那之后 你还见过露西吗
Did you see Lucy again after that?
也许有时在离得很远的地方 看到她和阿布埃洛打交道
Maybe in the distance sometimes when she was dealing with Abuelo.
在一个峡谷里 他们有个据点 她会把毒品放在那里
Uh, they had a spot in this gulch where she would go drop drugs,
他会把它换成现金 然后
and he'd swap it out for cash and...
大约一周前 我在那附近看到她
I saw her near there, like, maybe a week or so ago,
她提着用来送货的那个包
and she was carrying the bag that she uses for deliveries.
她一个人
She was alone?
对
Yeah.
那其他人呢 和阿布埃洛一起工作的人
What about someone else who worked with Abuelo?
他经常和帕库纳在一起
He was with Pakuna a lot.
帕库纳
Pakuna?
对
Yeah.
他和你们住在一起 他和阿布埃洛是朋友
He lived with you guys? He was friends with Abuelo.
他们会一起出去做心灵漫游
They'd go do their walkabouts together.
我也该离开了
I should clear out too.
你需要地方住吗
You need somewhere to stay?
我有地方住 女士
I got places, ma'am.
你能告诉我那个峡谷在哪里吗
Can you tell me where that gulch is?
露西和阿布埃洛做交换的那个
Where Lucy and Abuelo would make the swap?
它被埋在那里了 但里面是空的
Had it buried out there, but it was empty.
那女孩呢 她看到露西·库克交货了
And the girl? She saw Lucy Cook make the drop?
是的
Yeah.
如果秃鹰哥的计算是对的 阿布埃洛那时已经死了
If that buzzard dude's math is right, Abuelo was already dead.
所以有其他人知道东西在那里
So someone else knew it was there.
可能是她告诉我的 另一个棚户区居民 帕库纳
Could be this other squatter she told me about. Pakuna.
说他是他们之中 与阿布埃洛走得最近的人
Said he was the closest of their bunch with Abuelo.
他一直拒绝交代 但我们还把他关在警♥察♥局里呢
He's refused to talk so far, but we're still holding him at the station.
他可能知道 露西和阿布埃洛是在帮谁运输毒品
He might know who Lucy and Abuelo were moving product for.
好吧 不管他们是谁 他们的据点
Well, whoever they are, their operation would have to be
肯定在矿井的东边
on the east side of the mine.
也许我们明天 坐直升飞机去周围看一看
Maybe we take a chopper tomorrow. Take a look around.
运气好的话 说不定能发现什么
If we get lucky, we might spot something. Hmm.
这些东西都是从哪里来的
Where'd all this stuff come from?
露西·库克小时候住的房♥子里的
It's from the house Lucy Cook grew up in.
她看起来总是那么开心
She always looked so happy.
哎 人生可以在一眨眼间改变
Man, life can change in a blink.
我要去接我的孩子了 明天见
I'm gonna go pick up my kid. See you tomorrow.
一眨眼间
In a blink.
金宾波本威士忌
Jim Beam.
开始在公共场合 庆祝你的特殊场合了 是吗
Celebrating your special occasions in public now, huh?
我很敬佩
I admire that.
本性难移
We are who we are.
你对阿布埃洛有多少了解
What do you know about Abuelo?
只知道他死了
Just that he's dead.
我得给自己找个新的巫医
剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表