We're going to be fine.
相信我
Trust me.
这上面明明说不会下雨啊
It honestly should not be raining.
我真不明白
I don't understand.
你待在这里 注意望风
Stay here and keep watch
如果有人来了 就模仿中国河鹿交♥配♥的叫声
if anyone comes, just do the mating call of the Chinese water deer.
最好搞个简单点的声音吧
Or maybe something a little easier.
好啊 任何种类的鹿交♥配♥的声音都行
Okay, the mating call of any deer will do.
如果有人来 吹响这个就行
If anyone comes, just blow on this.
好啊 行
Okay. Cool.
很好 好极了
Great. Awesome.
-祝好运 -你抬他的脚
- Good luck. - You take his feet.
怀孕
嗨 宝贝 我回来了
Hi, babe. I'm home.
今天过得愉快吗
Nice day, then?
老实说 从早到晚全程都很糟心
Bit of a bloody mess from start to finish, to be honest.
你呢
You?
嗯
Yeah.
一样
Same.
你知道酸豆其实是腌制过的旱金莲种子吗
Did you know that Capers are actually pickled nasturtium seeds?
真的吗
Really?
真的 瞧 我也不是很笨吧
Yeah, you see, I'm not so stupid now, am I?
我没觉得你笨啊 宝贝
I don't think you are stupid, babe.
跟我在一起 你每天都有新发现
You notice something new every day with me.
没错
Well, exactly.
-那你呢 -我怎么了
- What about you then? - What about me?
我也不知道 你有什么可以教我或告诉我的吗
I don't know, if you got anything to teach me or tell me?
比如什么
Like what?
没什么 我就是感到好奇
What, nothing. I'm just wondering.
你想来杯红酒吗
Oh, do you want a glass of wine?
不了 并购完成之前我都不喝酒
No, I'm off booze for a bit until its merger is complete.
好主意
Good idea.
很好
Nice.
瞧 这样挺美好的 不是吗
See. This is nice, isn't it?
就我们两人在森林里
Just the two of us in the woods.
挖坟吗
Digging a grave?
你把现场弄得一团糟 不是吗
Well, you made quite a mess, didn't you?
然后我们一起清理干净了 不是吗
We cleaned it up together, didn't we?
我为你感到骄傲
And I'm very proud of you.
非常 非常骄傲
Really. Really proud.
我之前该告诉你我要离开的
I should have told you I was leaving.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 没关系
Oh no. It's alright.
反正我们很快就回家了 并且...
We're back home soon, anyway. And a...
我想你会恢复正常生活的
I think you just get back to normal.
事实上 妈妈
Actually, mom.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
妈妈
别看
4: 替父报仇
我来理清楚一下
So let me just get this straight.
你遇到了一棵
You met a tree
让你重新考虑一切的树
that made you re-evaluate things.
没错
Exactly.
那简直就像照镜子
And it was like looking in a mirror because
因为那棵树一辈子都被困在同一个地方
she was just stuck in the same place her entire life.
不再有改变 停止成长
Not changing anymore, not growing.
就在原地生了根
Just rooted to the spot.
我能理解
I understand that.
真的
I do.
不过关于树 有一点很重要
The thing is about trees though
那就是当其中一棵树遭到攻击时
is that when one of them is under attack,
会发送信♥号♥♥给附近所有的树
they send signals to all the nearby trees
提醒它们加强防御
so they can up their defenses.
好了 我明白你想干什么了
Okay, I see what you're doing.
你知道吗 有些树龄较大的树
And did you know that there are older trees
有时被称为母树
sometimes known as mother trees,
它们能利用土壤里的菌类传送糖分给籽苗
that can use fungi in the soil to send sugar to seedlings
让它们有更大的存活机会
so they have a better chance of survival.
你想说出比我的更厉害的比喻
You're trying to out metaphor me,
不会有用的
and it's not going to work.
树也许看起来很孤单
Trees might look lonely.
但它们时刻都在沟通交流
But hey're communicating all the time.
只有被连根拔起时
It's only when you tear up their roots
它们才会...
that they...
死
die.
你接下来怎么做 完全由你自己决定
What you do next is entirely up to you,
但会有危险人物来找我们
but there will be dangerous people looking for us.
所以我只要求我们回到小屋去
So all I ask is that we go back to the cabin and
在那里做决定
make that decision there.
那里才安全
Where it's safe.
这要求合情合理吧
It's just sensible. Right?
快点 我们得把这事做完
Come on, we got to get this done.
这是什么情况
What the hell's going on?
抱歉了 兄弟
Sorry, mate.
生小孩要花多少钱
协助谋杀
犯罪与服刑期
杰
Jay!
上♥床♥睡觉吗
Coming to bed?
好 马上就来
Yeah, one sec.
接待处有个男的说
A man at reception says
他目击了吉米·戴维斯家的凶案
he's witnessed a murder at Jimmy Davis' house.
你或许想要当面听他说
I thought you might like to hear it direct.
艾伦·布鲁克斯督察
你是说吉米·戴维斯家吗
Jimmy Davis' house you say?
你带那位先生进来吧
Why don't you show the gentleman in?