你流血了
You are bleeding.
不 别担心
Oh no, don't worry.
-这是前几天械斗留下的伤口 -什么
- This is from a knife fight a couple of days ago. - What?
不 别担心 伤我的那个家伙现在已经死了
Oh no. Don't worry, the guy who did it is dead now anyway.
-所以... -她失血过多 有些神志不清
- So... - She's delirious from losing all that blood.
没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about.
我们必须马上离开这里
We need to get out of here now!
没错 快回家
Yes. Back home.
骑这个还挺危险 看它转得有多快
Lethal that ride! Look how fast it's going.
你♥爸♥会为你现在的样子感到骄傲的
Your dad would be so proud of the woman who you've become.
独♥立♥ 强大
Independent. Resilient.
你就是个牛人 超级振奋人心
I mean you're basically a bad-ass which is super inspiring.
还记得我12岁时从小木屋离家出走吗
Do you remember when I ran away from the cabin when I was 12?
你在树林里找到我时
When you tracked me down in the forest
给我打了一针镇静剂
and shot me with a tranquilizer
因为我打算越过边境去俄♥国♥
because I was about to cross the border into Russia.
我听说有外来者入侵
I'd heard rumors of an invasion.
我不能冒任何风险
I couldn't take any risks.
-所以你当时不是在说谎吗 -不是 当然没有
- So you weren't lying then? - No, of course not.
事实证明我错了 但我没撒谎
I was wrong as it turned out but... No, I wasn't lying.
金 我必须告诉你件事
Kim. There's something I need to tell you.
什么事
What is it?
事实是...
Well, the thing is...
妈
Mom!
那就坐着别动
Sit still then.
我没动啊
I am sitting still.
什么事 尼克
What is it Nicky?
什么 我只是
What... I just..
天啊 你的皮肤 你很热吗 天气很热吗
Gosh! Yeah. Your actual skin... Are you hot? Is it hot?
真的非常 非常热
It's really ...really hot.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这车里真热
It's just really hot in there.
尼克
Nicky?
没事
Nothing happened.
我...我只是...
I...I'm just....
好了
Here we go.
都处理好了
All done.
谢谢 我去看看他有什么事
Thanks. I'll just go and see what he wants.
行 我跟你一起去
Oh yeah, I'll come with you.
我们可以买♥♥些回家路上吃的食物
We could do with some food for the journey home anyway.
你跟我过来
Come on you.
你还好吗
You okay?
这里有好多的
There's just so much
东西
stuff.
我从没见过这么多东西
I've just never seen so much stuff.
其中一半我都不明白 你看
I don't even understand half of it. I mean, look.
鱼根本没有手指啊[鱼条]Fish don't even have fingers.
还有
And
这是坚果乳
this is the milk of a nut.
要怎样给坚果挤奶呢
How do you milk a nut?
请放回去
Do you mind?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
要如何选择买♥♥哪一个
How do you ever choose any one thing?
哪里有地方放这么多东西啊
How do you make space for any of it?
我明白 的确挺令人郁闷的
I know, it is depressing?
不 我是问到底如何做到的
No, I mean literally how?
我妈从没跟我说过这些东西
My mom never told me about any of this stuff.
好吧 关于这事
Yeah, about that.
怎么了
What?
什么事
What is it?
天啊 我太想你了
Oh, God. I've missed you.
你妈跟你说的一切都是骗你的 好吗
Your mom lied to you about everything, okay?
没有鱼麻疹病 也没有致命污染
There's no fish measles or killer pollution.
好吧 她在少数几件事上说了谎
Okay, so she bent the truth on a few things,
但这么重要的事她不会瞎编的
but she's hardly going to make up something as serious as that.
她为什么要这么做
I mean, why would she?
为了把我关在自己家
To keep me trapped in my own home
这样我们就能一起变老
so we can, what, grow old together,
只有我们母女生活在我们的小世界里
just the two of us in our own little bubble
远离一切事物和人群...
away from everything and everyo...
拜托 你不觉得这有点太夸张了吗
Oh, come on. Don't you think you're being a little dramatic?
但这些都是刚刚你自己说的 不是我说的
But you just said all those things, not me.
那你不觉得我有点太夸张了吗
Well, then don't you think I'm being a little dramatic?
抱歉 你是问我是否觉得你太夸张了
Sorry, do I think you are being dramatic
但你刚刚明明赞同我所...
when you just agreed with what I'd...
好了 行吧 你错了 我们能别说这个了吗
Okay, it's fine. You're wrong. Can we just drop this?
首先 我带你看点东西
First, let me show you something.
我的「污染药」
My pollution medicine!
两周亡命记
两周亡命记
好吧 你要做的就是
Alright. What you have to do is
把这个放在蒂娜身上 然后你的工作就完成了
to plant this on Tina and your jobs done?
这是什么
What is it?
跟踪器
It's the tracker.
这就像电影《黑衣人》里的东西
This is like Men In Black stuff.
二位 我喜欢这东西
Guys!. I love this shit.
但是
Oh, but...
执行好你的任务就行 别告诉任何人 好吗
Just please do your job and don't tell another living soul, alright?
否则你填的274号♥表就作废 明白吗
Otherwise the 274 document goes in the bin. Capisce?
你是说374号♥表吧
You mean 374?
我刚就是这么说的
That's what I said.
但为什么我们不在办公室里干这事呢
But why are we not doing this in an office, guys?
这是个
It's...
秘密行动 明白吗
a covert operation. Yeah?
没错 是大事
Yes, big boys shit.
那么 你明白这个计划吗
Now, do you understand the plan?
还是不明白
Or not?
当然 我明白
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
一旦我完成任务 就来处理此事 相信我吧
And as soon as I finish work, I'm on the case. Believe!
你什么时候完成任务
When do you finish work?
你什么时候才能完成任务
What time do you finish work?
和平
Peace!
没事 我能搞定
All good. I got it.
她在这么多事上骗了我这么多年
And she lied about all this shit for years.
骗我在小木屋里住了那么多年
And I mean years of my life, which I have spent in a hut.
为了什么
For what?
说起来我就生气 爸
And don't even get me started, Dad.
那时她把我关在反省洞里整整两天
That time she made me to spend two days in the thinking caves
因为我在武器训练课上作弊了
because I cheated on my weapons training.
到底谁才是虚伪的人啊
I mean, talk about hypocritical.
你这破机器怎么就是不行
Why won't you just fucking work?
如果这能让你心里好受点的话
If it makes you feel any better,
其实没人在这种机器上成功夹到过
no one really wins on these things.
就是个骗人的把戏罢了
It's basically just a trick.
我爸就夹到过
My dad won.
他死的那天我们来过这里
We came here the day he died
他从这个机器里给我夹了个企鹅
and he won me a penguin from this machine.
我以为这是个撒他骨灰的好地方
I thought this would be a good place to scatter his ashes.
但我不确定我是否可以这么做
but I'm just not sure if I can.
豁免 豁免
Imunity. Immunnity...
霍免表
你好啊 亲爱的 你要
Hey, babe, what are you...
这他妈是什么东西
What the hell is this?
没事的
It's fine.
没什么好担心的
It is nothing to worry about.
但我很担心 杰
I'm worried though, Jay.
我回到家发现衣柜顶上放了一袋钱
I come home to find a pack of money on top of the wardrobe
烘衣柜里还有一把斧子
and an ax in the airing cupboard.
那是...
That is a ...
那是给我妈准备的生日礼物
...it's a birthday present for my mom.
我以为我们要送她南多世的代金券呢
I thought we were getting her Nando's vouchers.
早上好 帅哥
Morning handsome.