Stay here. Don't move.
我去核实下我用的是哪种引信
I'm going to go and check what fuse I've used.
如果一切没问题
And if everything is fine,
我就大声喊暗号♥
I'll just shout the words.
吉米道奇饼干吗
Jammie Dodgers?
没错
Exactly.
那你就知道可以安全移♥动♥了
Then, you'll know it's safe to move.
待会儿见
See you in a minute.
你还好吗 小子
You alright, pickle?
你圣诞节送给我的那些炸♥弹♥引信
Those bomb fuses you got me for Christmas,
不会碰巧是松发式的吧
they weren't the pressure released kind by any chance, were they?
是的 但我装入了延时器 用来训练
Yeah, but I built in a timer delay for training purposes.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
延时多久
How long?
为什么这么问 出什么事了
Why? What's happened?
没有啊 一切都挺好的
Nothing, everything's fine.
妈妈 等等
Mom, wait.
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh.
他...
He's..
真是个废物
..such a loser.
你看他
Look at him.
他跳舞肯定也是这个傻样
I bet that's how he dances.
说真的 我知道我搞砸了
I mean, seriously, I know I messed up
但你真的宁愿选择他而不是我吗
but you're really going to choose him over me?
你怎么会如此不了解
How is it possible to know so little about
你在这世上唯一认识的人呢
the only person in the world you actually know?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
怎么了
What?
我们要赌一把
We're gonna take our chances.
从后门出去
Go via the back way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就像你说的
It's like you said,
其他什么都不重要了
nothing else matters now
除了这个孩子
apart from this kid.
就是这样
And that's it.
蒂娜 我真的很抱歉
Tina, I'm really sorry.
不 不
No, no.
不必道歉
Don't be sorry.
金 有件事我得告诉你
Kim, there's something I need to tell you.
你好吗 姐们儿
You alright, mate?
好久不见
Long time.
我喜欢你对这里的布置
I like what you've done with the place.
乡村风格 可怕的杀人陷阱
Rustic setting. Crazy killer traps.
很不错
It's nice.
千万别动
Don't fucking move.
你没事吧 他有没有伤害你
Are you okay? Has he hurt you?
看到你的孩子长大了 我很欣慰
Good to see the little one all grown up too.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
不过她男朋友挺混♥蛋♥的 对吧
Boyfriend's is a bit of a dick though, right?
我们其实不是一对 所以出丑的是你
Oh, we're not actually a couple, so joke's on you.
确实吻了一下 但最终还是毁了
I mean there was a kiss but it got ruined
因为我偷看了她日记本上列的清单
because of this whole diary listing.
总之 整件事都跟那本日记有关
Anyway, basically this whole thing happen with this book...
你能闭嘴吗
Do you want to shut the fuck up?
好的
Sure.
-这孩子有什么毛病吗 -我也觉得
- What's wrong with the kid? - I know, right?
等等 你们认识吗
Wait, do you two know each other?
我和你妈以前是搭档
Me and your mom used to be partners.
对吧 乔
Didn't we, Jo?
乔
Jo?
求你别说出来
Please don't.
警界冉冉升起的新星
Rising star of the force.
她太优秀了 竟然发现我被吉米收买♥♥了
So good in fact that she found out that I was on Jimmy's payroll.
不是吗 小猴子
Didn't you, you little monkey?
所以我做了所有好搭档都会做的事
So I did what any good partner would do
拉她入伙
and I cut her in
生意不错 相信我
and business was good. Trust me.
不是这样的 金
It wasn't like that Kim.
我是为了他才那么做的 他是我的搭档
I did it for him. He was my partner.
否则他会坐很多年的牢
He would have gone to prison for years otherwise.
你跟我们其他人一样 是为了钱
You did it for the money just like the rest of us.
不 是他求我的 金
No, he begged me, Kim.
但你收了那些钱吗
But you took the money?
就跟我们其他人一样
Just, like the rest of us.
金 听我说
Kim, listen to me.
当时事情很快就失控了
Things got out of control really really fast.
我想脱身 但吉米却开始追杀我
I tried to get out. But then Jimmy came after me.
是 他是追杀你了 但是...
Yeah, he came after you, but...
他找到的却不是你 对吗
you're not who he found, are you?
他对爸爸下手了
He found dad?
我们本打算那天晚上离开的 但我
We're gonna leave that night but I..
我的计划还是迟了一天
I was one day too late.
这一切都是因为你吗
This whole thing is because of you?
爸爸是因为你才死的
Dad died because of you.
好了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你再动 我就开枪了
Next time you move, this gun goes off.
很高兴知道这点
Good to know.
操
Fuck!
抱歉 那个...
Sorry, er...
天呐
Jesus!
操
Fuck!
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
我没事
I'm fine.
如果你流血至死 妈
If you bleed out now, mom,
我就没机会亲手杀了你了
I won't get the chance to kill you myself.
按紧了
Now hold it.
喂 我要带着包出来了
Yo, yo, yo, I'm coming out with the bag.
停止射击
Stop shooting.
听好了 钱给你们 好吗
All right. Here's the money. Yeah?
你们来这里就是为了这个
This is what you came here for
那么
so
就
just
拿上快走吧 好咩
just take it and go, innit.
该说"好吗"
Isn't it!
嘿 尼克
Hey, Nick.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
贝丝怀孕了
Beth's pregnant.
天啊 这真是太...
Oh my God. That's so...
贝丝 恭喜啊
Beth. Congratulations.
谢谢你 尼克
Thanks Nicky.
我之前就觉得你容光焕发的
I thought you were glowing.
等什么 快过来抱抱我
Well, come up here then and give me a hug then or what?
我也想啊 但是
You know, I would but
但我正站在地雷上 所以
I'm stood on a landmine, so...
什么
What?
天呐
God!
-白♥痴♥ -我♥操♥啊
- Idiot. - Fuck my mind...
你去过来拿
Go and get it then.
你过去拿
You go and get it.
你欺骗了我 妈
You lied to me, Mom.
我的一生就是个谎言
My whole life is a lie.
请别这么说
Please don't say that.
你为什么要瞒着我
Why would you keep this from me?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我只爱你一个
And I only love you.
别的都不爱 其他人 其他地方 我都不爱
There's nothing else. There's no other people. No other places.
我只爱你
It's just you.
你有想过这可能正是问题所在吗
Did you ever think maybe that's the problem?
不 我没想过
No, I didn't.
汤普森