上午11点来家里
我们可不希望他的恶棍手下知道我们来过
We don't want his thugs to know we've been here.
所以我们要带走伊恩的尸体
So we'll take Ian's body with us.
伪装成是他杀死了吉米 然后逃离了
Make it look like he killed Jimmy, and fled the scene.
把他切成碎快更方便运走
He will be easier to move in smaller pieces.
没问题吧
Happy?
-搞什... -问题是...
- What the..? - The thing is...
你还有更好的计划吗
You got a better plan?
倒也不能说是更好
Not necessarily.. ..better.
但是 我们刚刚想着
But ummm, we were just thinking,
或许我们应该报♥警♥ 冷静地把情况解释清楚
ahh maybe call the Police, calmly explain what happened?
不 尼克 情况就是 15年前
No, what happened, Nicky, is 15 years ago
那个人当着我的面杀死了我父亲
that man killed my dad in front of me.
我当时才6岁
I was six years old.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他毁了我的人生
He ruined my life.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
是没错 只是...
Yeah, except...
他是自己冲下阳台摔死的
he threw himself off the balcony.
不是你杀死的 金
You didn't do that, Kim.
瞧瞧这家伙
And look at this guy.
天呐
Oh my!
你看到楼上那些枪了吗
Have you seen the guns upstairs?
我们就说是自卫就好了
I mean... we'll say it was self-defense.
的确也是啊
It was really
当然了
Of course
你说得对
you're right.
你应该报♥警♥
You should call the police.
把真实情况都告诉他们
Tell them exactly what happened.
我只求你给我一个小时的时间消失
All I ask is that you give me one hour to disappear.
你能帮我这个小忙吗
Can you do that for me?
消失 是说 永远消失吗
Disappear? Like... ..for good?
就跟他们说我把你打晕了
Just tell them I knocked you unconscious.
好吧 真会说啊
Ah okay then. Sure.
-但... -我还在生你的气呢
- But... - I'm still mad at you.
这只是为了划掉我清单上的一项
And this is just for my list
因为我不知道我什么时候才会有新的机会杀死他
because I don't know when I'll get another chance.
祝你生活愉快
Have a nice life.
我♥操♥啊
Fuck my life!!!
我去拿冻青豆
I get the frozen peas.
他失了很多血
He's lost a lot of blood,
我们得送他去医院 不然他会死的
we need to get him to the hospital or he's going to die.
金
Kim.
不是在说笑 但...
So not being funny, but
只有我一个人这么想吗
am I the only one that's thinking?
就是
You know.
让他自然流血而亡什么的
Let nature take its course and all that.
杰
Jay!
他是个千刀万剐的纳粹黑帮分子
He's a fucking Nazi gangster.
换做是他也会这样对我们
He'll do the same to us.
其实我并不是
I'm not actually.
我是16岁时纹的那个纹身
I got a tattoo when I was 16.
中二的年纪 没安全感
Confused... insecure...
努力想融入一个群体
trying to fit in with the crowd.
那是年轻人的游戏 不是吗
It's a young man's game, isn't it?
成为纳粹吗
Being a Nazi?
是啊
Yeah.
年纪大点就意识到
You get older and you realise
其实每个人都在努力融入群体
that everyone's just trying to muddle along.
残酷的世界才是问题所在 而不是世上的人
The cruel world is the problem, not the people in it.
我这辈子犯过很多错误
I made mistakes in my life.
我对于现在的自己很满意
I'm happy with the person I've become.
我愿意将手放在心上说这句话
I will say that with my hand on my heart.
天呐 他真是个小可人儿
God! He's a sweetheart.
如果我们帮助了这个人 我们都会坐牢
If we help this guy, we're all going to prison for this.
你明白这点吗
You know that, don't you?
如果真到那一步 我会承担罪责
If it comes to it. I take the blame.
我向你们保证这点
I promise you that.
但是救活伊恩才是正确的做法
But saving Ian is the right thing to do.
好了 你联♥系♥医院
Okay, you call the hospital
告诉他们我们马上送人过来
and let them know that we're coming.
我迅速冲向车 准备好把伊恩抬上去
I'll dash to the car quickly and get it all set up for Ian.
真令人震惊
Shocking!
车 冲 伊恩[卡戴珊]Kar-dash-Ian
金 车 冲 伊恩[金·卡戴珊]Kim Kar-dash-Ian
好吧 我们现在赶时间 所以别放在心上
Okay, we're in a rush so don't worry
但记得提醒我晚些时候再解释给你听
but remind me remind me to explain that to you later.
因为这大概是我这辈子说过的最妙的谐音梗了
Because that's probably the best thing I've said in like...ever.
不好意思 什么叫晚些时候
Sorry. What do you mean later?
我就是想着 因为那个...
Oh, I just thought, because of the whole, you know...
我说了 那个吻只是为了划掉清单上的一项
I told you, that kiss was for my list.
就像其他的一切事一样
Just like everything else was supposed to be.
我当时太激动了
I was so excited.
但你却骗了我 不是吗
And then you lied to me, didn't you?
现在一切都被毁了
Now it's all ruined.
我只是觉得一点道德相对主义...
I just think a bit of moral relativism would...
我很高兴能跟你相识一场
I'm glad we met.
真的
I really am.
但是 一旦你骗一个人
But, when you lie to someone
就像挤完了全部的牙膏 没机会了
you squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube.
无法再挤回去了
You can't put it back in again.
等等 小子
Now, hang on son...
等等
Just wait...
在那边的那个房♥间里
In that room through there
壁炉里藏着50万现金
there's 500 grand in cash hidden in the fireplace.
搞到钱的地方 还能搞到更多钱
It's plenty more where that came from.
就...
Just...
求你别杀我
Don't kill me, please.
这只是为了让你更舒服些 伊恩
This was to make you more comfortable, Ian.
我以为你要把我捂死呢
Oh, I thought you were going to smother me to death.
才不是
Noooo.
-谢谢 -不 现在你休想得到了
- Thank you. - No. Not having it now.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
你以为呢
Where do you think?
我只是在开玩笑...
I was only joking about the Mon..
真♥他♥妈♥操了
Shittity shit.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
我不明白
I don't understand
你为什么要在这个时候刷牙 小子
why you need to brush your teeth now anyway, kid.
我现在可是陷入大♥麻♥烦了
I'm kind of in the middle of some serious shit.
什么 不 杰 那是个比喻
What? No Jay. It's a metaphor.
意思是覆水难收 已经做了的事无法悔改
It means you can't undo something once you've done it.
就像 你无法在说了谎之后...
Like... you can't tell a lie and then...
喂 你们两个 过来看看这个
Oiii - You two, come and have a look at this.
快点
Quick!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-快放回去 -滚吧
- Put it back, man? - Fuck off!
我们只需要把伊恩送去医院
We just need to get Ian to the hospital
再跟警♥察♥把事情都解释清楚 然后就行了
and our story straight to the police. That is it.
如果到时候在警方面前 金把罪责都推给我们呢
Okay, and what if we go to the police and Kim blames it on us.
-她不会那么做的 -你们快来
- She's not going to do that, is she? - Guys!
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为她最重视的就是诚实了
Because honesty is like her thing.
老兄 你都不了解她
Bro, you don't even know her.
-我对她的了解足够了 -你们快来
- I know her well enough. all right? - Guys!
什么事 伊恩
Yes Ian?
天呐
Jeeezzz!
他可真喜欢逼逼叨叨的
A little moaner, ain't he?
你有什么事
What do you want, man?
她不是应该送我去医院吗
Is she supposed to take me to the hospital?
金
Kim!