你好 戴维森夫人
Hello. Mrs. Davidson.
你今天的紫色漂染头发真好看
Wow, I am loving the purple rinse today.
特别为你染的 亲爱的
Especially for you, my love.
得了吧
Stooop iittt!
我们晚些时候会谈这事的 宝贝
We will talk about it later babe.
只是尼克正在忙的那件事而已 没事的
It's just this thing that Nicky's doing. It's all fine.
看上去可不像没事
It doesn't look fine.
听着 我保证 我会解释一切的
Look. I promise. I'll explain everything.
你听到他说的了 亲爱的
You heard the man, darling.
闪人吧
Jog on.
我们晚些再谈这件事
We'll talk about this later.
还是照旧吗 戴夫人
The usual then, Mrs. D?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, please, darling.
这可是个大家伙
Ohhh. That's a bigun!
戴夫人 "豁免"这个词有两个M字母对吗
Hey Mrs. D. You spell the word immunity with two m's, right?
是啊
Yeah.
说来有趣
It's funny.
在我父亲的故乡待得越久
The more time I spend in my dad's old hometown.
我就越意识到我从没真正了解过他
The more I realise I never actually knew him.
比如...
Like..
他最喜欢什么口味的饼干
What was his favorite biscuit?
他有第二喜欢的饼干吗
Did he have a second favorite biscuit?
他有没有...
Did he have a..
你是要说第三喜欢的饼干吗
Are you about to say third favorite biscuit?
他的笑声是不是爽朗开怀
Did he have a really great laugh?
还是很烦人呢
Or really annoying one, you know.
他身上是什么气味
What did he smell like?
我觉得所有父亲身上都有点肉汁味儿
I think all dad's smell a bit like gravy...
以及草的气味
and grass.
这样吧
Tell you what,
我们何不直接问他呢
why don't we ask him?
嗨 诺克斯先生
Hi. Mr. Noakes.
就是好奇你最喜欢的饼干是什么
Just wondering what your favorite biscuit is?
嘿 孩子 我很喜欢吉米道奇饼干
Well, my kid. I quite like a jammie dodger
但我也很偏爱巧克力燕麦饼
but I'm also quite partial to a chocolate hobnob.
抱歉 声音装得太过了吗
Sorry, was that voice too much?
吉米道奇是什么
What's a jammie dodger?
你想尝的话我给你买♥♥点
I'll buy you some if you like.
好
Okay.
我觉得...
I guess...
真正重要的是
what really counts is.
你爱他
You love him,
他也爱你
and he loves you.
好了 爸
Okay, Dad.
就这样了
This is it.
我要告别了
I'm saying goodbye.
我想你
I miss you.
希望我让你骄傲了
I hope I've made you proud.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我敢说你的笑声一定是世界上最动人的
I bet you had the most amazing laugh.
你身上肯定有肉汁和青草味儿
and I bet you smell like gravy and grass.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我知道你很生气 泰丽
I know you're angry, Terry.
我们找到杀害你父亲的凶手了
We found your dad's killer.
我们认为钱在他们手上
We think they have the money.
只是还需要点时间
Just need a bit more time.
甜甜圈
Donut.
你知道我不吃碳水化合物
You know I don't do carbs.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
好吧
Right.
刚刚我是在跟泰丽通电♥话♥
That was Terry on the phone.
她说给我们两天时间把钱送到
She says we got two days to deliver.
否则呢
Or what?
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
抱歉 我本来想直观演示一下
Yes, sorry. I was trying to offer a visual...
弄干净
Well, clean it up!
泰丽到底怎么说的
What did Terry actually say?
她说给我们两天时间把钱送过去
She said you got two days to deliver.
否则后果自负
Or else.
后果自负
Or else?
她真用的"后果自负"这个词吗
She actually used the words or else?
是的
Yeah.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
这就是千禧一代的毛病
This is the trouble with Millennials.
一点原创性没有
No originality.
追踪器开始动了
Tracker is on the move.
也许这是我爸留给我的秘密讯息
Maybe it's a secret message from Dad.
不 也许是录的我小时候的影片
Oh, no, maybe he made films of us when I was a little kid?
也许他...
Maybe he...
板球比赛吗
So this is Cricket?
不好意思 你是怎么绕过...
I'm sorry. How did you get past...
这是你♥爸♥最喜欢的运动
It was your dad's favorite sport.
不 说真的 你是有一把备用钥匙吗
No, seriously, though. Did you have a spare key..
现在不是时候 白♥痴♥
Not now, Fucco!
你父亲死的那晚我们离开了 我们别无选择
We left the night your dad died. We had to.
但当我们在服务站买♥♥食物的时候
But when we stopped at a service station for food.
我看到货架上摆着这个光盘
I saw this DVD on the shelf and I'm...
然后我在商店里就崩溃了 因为...
Then I broke down right there in the shop because
这项运动中的这场比赛就叫做...
Well this particular match in this particular sport is called...
灰烬杯
The Ashes.
而你父亲喜欢它胜过世界上的一切
And your Dad loved it more than anything else.
我知道这并不完美
I know it isn't perfect.
但我已经尽力了
But, it was the best I could do.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
问题是 妈
The thing is Mom.
我已经不知道什么是真的 什么是假的了
I have no idea what's true and what's not anymore.
你总是对我撒谎
All you've done is lie to me.
其中有一些谎言我能理解 但是...
And some of it I can understand but...
我这辈子一直在对着一片塑料说话
I have been speaking to a piece of plastic my whole life
以为那是我爸
thinking that it's my dad.
你做出这种事 指望我怎么原谅你
How do you expect me to forgive you for that?
好了
Right.
听着
So listen.
是这样
Thing is
我觉得我好像闯了点小祸
I think I might have fucked up a little bit.
你做了什么
What have you done?
杰 搞毛啊
Jay, what the fuck!
你跟谁谈话了 叫什么名字
Who did you speak to? What was their name?
好像叫布鲁克斯什么的
Di... ...Brooks, I think.
他是黑警 他就是吉米安插的卧底之一
He's crooked. He's one of Jimmy's inside men.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他就是那几个警♥察♥之一
He's one of the cops
让吉米杀害你父亲后逍遥法外
who let Jimmy get away with your dad's murder.
如果他有半点机会
And if he gets half a chance,
也会把我们灭口的
he'll kill every single one of us.
而你刚把他引向了我们
And you led him right to us.
真有你的 杰
Good one, Jay.
那好吧 我们走
Okay then. So, let's go.