and Beth
以及孩子
and the baby.
你们身处森林中的一个小木屋里
And... you're in a cabin in the woods.
别的什么都没有
There's nothing else.
没有压力
No pressures.
没有期待
No expectations.
没有电视
No tv.
没有钱
No money.
什么都没有
Nothing.
让这一切都消失
Just let all that melt away.
欢乐
Cheers.
你就自己慢慢想吧 小子
I'll leave that with you, Chump.
杰:
我是个白♥痴♥ 你就是我的全世界
在我回来前 待在你姐姐家别回来
爱你
是的
Yeah
好的 老大
All right, boss.
我们会通知你的
We'll let you know.
刚刚是泰丽打来的
That was Terry.
她要派增援人员到这里来
She sending reinforcements.
她说如果我们不找到他们
She said if we don't find them,
那她就干掉我们当中的一个
then she'll take one of us instead.
我曾经是个好警♥察♥
I used to be a good cop, you know?
生活要比现在简单得多
Life was a lot less complicated.
我们要找到这帮暴徒
We're going to find this mob
等我们找到后
and when we do
就告诉泰丽那笔钱...
we're going to tell Terry that the money just
消失了
disappeared.
然后我们平分50万英镑 我发誓
And then we're going to split it 50/50. I swear.
如果让她知道了 她会把我们都杀了
If she finds out, she'll kill us both.
我当初把我的一辈子都献给了泰丽和她父亲
I gave my whole life to Terry and her dad.
如果我要一个人孤独死去
If I'm going to die alone,
我宁愿死在马里布的一栋海滩出租别♥墅♥里
I'd rather it was with an eight ball
吸着可♥卡♥因♥而死
of coke in a beach rental in Malibu.
达成共识了吗
Do we understand each other?
平分
50 / 50.
并且
And
你必须保证以后不能再是这样脾气暴躁的混♥蛋♥了
you have to promise to stop being such a grumpy prick.
我觉得这点我可以做到
I think I can manage that.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在请你滚蛋
Now fuck off.
刚刚真是太棒了
That was amazing.
真不敢相信我只是说出了内心的真实想法
I can't believe I just said what I thought
这么做让情况好了十倍
and saying what I thought made the situation 10 times better.
我不明白 大家不都是这么做的吗
I don't get it. It's that what people just do all of the time?
不 没人会这样
No, nobody does.
那你怎么让别人知道你的想法
Well, how do you ever tell anyone what you want?
给一些很微妙的暗示
By dropping subtle hints
如果对方理解错了 就大声叹气
and sighing loudly if they get it wrong.
好吧 如果我现在想吻你
Right. So if I wanted to kiss you now,
那么在你们的世界 我要怎么说
how would I go about it in your world?
一般会持续六七个月的时间说些有的没的
You would spend six or seven months beating around the bush
然后喝半瓶伏特加给自己壮胆 接着...
and then just drink half a bottle of vodka and then..
我想现在就吻你
I'd like to kiss you now.
拜托
Please.
我的办法更好 不是吗
My ways better. See?
这下你那个清单上的第16项可以划掉了吧
That's number 16 well and truly crossed of the old list, ehh?
你看了我的笔记本吗
You read my book?
就 瞥了一眼而已
I'd say more like.. browsed
或者扫了一眼
or leafed... really.
就像把脚趾伸了进去 稍微尝试下
Dipped my toe in, even though
然后觉得水太凉 又跳出来了
it'll go 'the waters cold in here. I'm out.'
说点什么啊
Say something.
瞧吧 你不能信任他
You see, you can't trust him.
金
Kim!
真有你的 混♥蛋♥
Nice one, dipshit.
很显然你想把她带回小木屋去
It's so obvious you want to take her back to the cabin
这样你就能说服金永远待在那里了
so you can persuade Kim to stay in there.
是吗 那你呢
Oh, really? What about you?
你觉得自己聪明绝顶 是吧
You think you are so smart, don't you?
你真以为金会选择你 而非她的亲生母亲吗
You really think Kim is going to choose you over her own mother?
你何不去问问她自己呢
Why don't you ask her?
-你哭了 -不 我才没哭呢
- You are crying! - No, I'm not crying.
似乎我们还是能得到死去的小鸟作为礼物
Looks like we might get our little bird after all.
那些增援的人在哪儿
Where are those reinforcements?
随时可能到
Any minute now.
那好吧
All right, then.