过来 兄弟
Come here, man.
到了 就是这里了
Okay, this is the place.
好了 等他一露面
Alright. So when he comes out.
你能不能别摆弄枪了
Could you.. Can you just stop doing that?
全都由我来问
Let me do all the talking.
我们要连人带钱把他们弄上车
We need the money and him in the car.
汤普森
Tompson!
对不起
Soorrrry.
天呐
God!
我们只提供
优质简单的
英国菜
我就讨厌那些卖♥♥花哨外国菜的地方
Cuz I hate it when places only serve dishonest foreign food.
是啊
Yeah.
就像哈罗米餐厅
Like Halloumi.
别再冒充鸡肉了 混♥蛋♥东西
It's like stop pretending to be chicken, you cheesy bastard.
-那是谁 -就是她
- Who's that? - Fit.
行动吧
Here we go.
上车吧 亲爱的
Get into the car, sweetheart.
他们只说让我把包留下
I was told this was a bag-drop.
我们也不能在户外交易 对吧
Well, we are not exactly going to do out here in the open. Are we?
别用这句话作为争论的结束语
Do not leave that as the last line of argument.
这个和我对西红柿的困惑是一样的
Listen, this is the same conundrum that I have with tomatoes.
我的天呐 别跟我提西红柿
Oh my God, don't get me started on tomatoes.
它不算水果 对吧
It is like... you're not a fruit, are you?
如果它是 就会有好闻的果香
If you were, you'd be delicious of fruity
它可完全没果香
like don't go around with that.
它也不像蔬菜...
I'm not a vegetable as..
是啊 我跟你说 去他妈的西红柿
Yeah, you know what. Listen, fuck tomatoes, isn't it?
去他妈的西红柿
Fuck tomatoes.
能不能请你们两个闭...
Would you two, please shut the fuck...
金去哪了
Where's Kim?
糟了
Oh, Shit.
餐厅里有摄像头
There's cameras on the cafe.
你上车
If you get in the car.
我们去个安静的地方
We'll go somewhere quiet.
快点 等你准备好就出发
While we're still young. Whenever you're ready.
我开车 你开枪
I'll drive. You shoot.
你希望我们两个做什么
What do you want us to do?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
你们可以顾好自己 滚远点 别给我添乱
Maybe just take care to stay the fuck out of my face
我就谢谢你们了
and I'll really appreciate it.
你跟那些混♥蛋♥是一起的吗
Are you with them bastards?
别他妈挡路
Get out of the fucking way?
除非你告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Not untill I know what's going on.
-让开 -不让又如何
- Move! - Or what?
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们要杀了你 你看不出来吗
They were gonna kill you. Could you not see that?
拿着这个
Take this?
妈的
Shit!
去他妈的
Fuck this!
-天呐 -我♥操♥啊
- Oh, God. - Fuck My life!
金
Kim.
用我的枪
Take mine.
-你要干什么 -我要还击
- What are you doing? - I'm going to answer the shots.
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
妈的
Shittt!!!
瞄他们的轮胎
Shoot the bloody tires.
我在瞄 开稳一点
I'm trying. Hold it steady.
给我弹匣
Magazine.
小心挡风玻璃 小心挡风玻璃
Watch my windscreen. Watch my fucking windscreen.
完了 完了 完了
Shit...shit...shit...shit
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck-it!
我们得找个地方露营
We should to find somewhere to camp.
天马上就黑了 离小木屋还很远
It'll be dark soon and still long drive to the cabin.
谁说我们要回小木屋了
Who says we're going back to the cabin?
就是找个安全的地方躲躲 定个计划而已
It's just somewhere safe to lie low make a plan. Okay?
就算你也会同意这么做是明智的
Even you would agree with that,
对吧 屌♥钱包
wouldn't you, dick wallet?
屌♥钱包
Dick wallet?
屌♥钱包是什么
What's a dick wallet?
很好 那就这么定了 我们今晚露营
Right, that's decided then. We'll camp tonight
明天天一亮我们就出发回小木屋
and we will leave for the cabin at first light.
说真的 什么是屌♥钱包
Seriously, what's a dick wallet?
我觉得她是指一种反乌托邦的未来
I think she means some sort of dystopian future
-那时钱已经没有意义了 -是啊
- in which money no longer means anything. - Right.
-而唯一的货币... -怎么
- And the only currency... - Yeah?
不知道是何原因
is for some unknown reason
就是割下你杀死的敌人的屌♥
the savaged penes of your fallen enemies.
没错 你可以把它们放在
Right. Which you could carry around in
-某种特制的皮的... -屌♥钱包里
- some kind of bespoke leather-bound... - Dick wallet.
-好吧 -没错
- Right. - Exactly!
挺酷的 但我觉得
But I mean. Cool, but
应该说是手提包更准确
I think it would be more of a purse.
你必须要跟他谈谈
You have to tell him, you know.
一起创业的事
About the business.
是啊 我可以去跟他说
Yeah. I could tell him.
或者干脆改变我的人生计划
Or I could just change my life plans
开始做绿化生意 这样就不用谈了
and start a landscaping business to avoid having that conversation.
好吧
Okay.
我会告诉他的
I'll tell him.
但我需要你一个字一个字跟我说清楚该怎么说
I just need you to tell me exactly what to say word for word.
很简单的 你就...
It's easy. You just...
看着他的眼睛 然后说
look him in the eye. And you say:
杰 你是我兄弟
Jay. You're my brother.
你知道我有多爱你
And you know how much I love you
在乎你
and care for you.
我知道你现在过得很艰难
And I know this is really hard time for you,
但是
but
我没办法跟你一起创业 兄弟
I can't start a business with you, bro.
我获得了在伦敦实习的机会
I've been offered an internship in London.
我真的很抱歉 兄弟 我...
I'm really sorry, man. I just..
我对园林绿化有个什么了解啊
What do I know about landscaping
再说我还患有花粉症 我肯定做不好
and with my hay fever I'd be terrible.
肥料会让我身上起疹子
Compost gives me a rash.
我更适合待在室内
I'm more of an indoor person.
-我就是觉得... -打住 别说了
- I just think... - Just, just....
我明白了
I get it.
你要为自己做最好的打算
You got to do what's best for you.
别内疚 好吗
Hey, don't feel bad about that. Yeah?
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, man.
其实他说得对
He's right, you know.
等这一切结束了 你应该想做什么就去做什么
When this is all over, you should do whatever you want.
但请别低估我们这么多年的感情
Just don't undervalue what we have,
那是我唯一的所求
that is all I ask.
够了 我再去捡些柴火来
Okay! I'm gonna go and get some more firewood.
尼克 你要一起吗
Nicky, you coming?
你确定你没事吗
Sure you're okay?
我没事 小子
I'm fine, kid.
跟金一起去吧
Go on, go with Kim.
快去吧
Go on, go on.
贝丝怀孕了
Beth's pregnant.
但她却没告诉我
And she didn't tell me.
她为什么要说呢
I mean, why would she?
我能给她和孩子提供什么呢
I mean, what am I really going to offer her and a baby?
创业是我唯一的机会
That business was the only chance I had, man.
帮个忙 闭上眼睛 杰
Do me a favor. Close your eyes, Jay.
想象一下
Now, just imagine
就
It's
你
You
贝丝