Thompson!
掩护我
Cover me.
妈
Mum.
在这里等着
Wait here.
妈
Mum.
乔
Jo,
你要做什么 乔
what are you doing, Jo?
今天不需要再死更多人了 好吗
No one else needs to die today. All right?
吉米死了
Jimmy's dead.
我不干了 到此为止
I'm out. I'm done.
我们先把枪放下
So let's just put the guns down.
那泰丽呢
What about Terry?
我会告诉她金踩到地雷了什么的
I'll tell her that Kim stood on a landmine or something.
听着
Listen,
乔
Jo.
你让我拿走这笔钱
You let me take this money.
你就永远不会再看见我们了
And you will never see us again.
我发誓
I swear.
要是撒谎 不得好死...
Cross My Heart Hope To....
好了
Now then,
恐怕这回我得给泰丽运回一具尸体了
I am afraid I'm going to need to take a body back to Terry.
所以我要运走的会是谁呢
So, who's it going to be?
妈 不要
Mom, don't!
把枪放下 走出来 金
Throw your gun down and come out Kim.
待在那别动
Stay exactly where you are.
这样吧 金
Tell you what Kim,
我让你决定
I'll let you decide
是你妈
Your mum.
还是这个废柴
Or this drib!
给你三秒钟时间 否则我把他们都杀了
You got three seconds or I just shoot them both.
三
Three
二
Two
操
Fuck!
-一 -等等
-One. - Wait!
你要的人是我
I'm the one you want.
金
Kim!
我不会在他们当中选择的
I won't choose between them.
因为不管我选了谁 我还是会被困住
Because whichever one I choose I'll still be trapped.
金 不要
Kim don't.
随便你吧
Do what you want.
杀了我
Kill me.
带走钱
Take the money.
去个什么地方 然后
Go off somewhere and
大吃一堆
eat a huge pile
吉米道奇饼干
of Jammie Dodgers.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我听说那种饼干很好吃
I've heard that they are really nice.
你真是个怪胎
You're weird!
尼克 你没事吧
Nicky, are you okay?
等等
Hold on.
你看
Look!
你中枪了吗
Are you shot?
不 但洗澡的时候这伤口会很疼的
No, but that's really gonna sting in the bath.
天啊
Oh God.
好吧
Okay.
听着
Look,
我就...
I'm just gonna..
我就拿走这些钱
just going to take the money
然后走人 好吗
and go. Okay?
我知道你不会朝我后背开枪的
I know you're not going to shoot me in the back either.
我能从你的眼睛中看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
所以我就走了 你也不会阻止我
So I'm just going to leave and you're not going to stop me
因为你是个大好人
because you're just too nice.
等等 等等
Wait...wait...wait
再等
Hang on just a
几
few
秒
more
钟
seconds.
为什么
What for?
亲爱的妈妈
Dear Mum.
对不起 我又要走了
I'm sorry for leaving...again.
我知道你很难接受
I know this is hard for you.
但我必须离开
But I have to go.
远离所有这些谎言
To get away from all the lies.
搞清楚我到底是什么样的人
And figure out who I really am.
这世界也许很可怕
The world may be a scary place.
但也可以绚烂多彩
It can also be beautiful.
我不会再躲藏了
I'm not going to hide anymore.
我准备好了
I am ready
我能照顾好自己
and I can look after myself.
我知道你觉得你这么做是在保护我
I know you thought you were keeping me safe.
我希望有一天你能正确理解我们之间的母女关系
And I hope one day you can make this right between us.
我确实爱你 妈
I do love you, Mum.
我只是不知道我现在是否能原谅你
I just don't know right now if I can forgive you.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mum.
爱你的金
Love Kim
我就说你不擅长跟女人相处吧
I told you, you're shit with women.
谢了
Thanks.
别客气 兄弟
No problem, bro.
你知道你会成为一个很糟糕的父亲
You know you're going to be a shit dad.
这是真的
It's true.
他会把宝宝落在公车上
He's gonna leave the baby on a bus.
看来你没告诉她一切
So you didn't tell her everything?
改日再说吧
Another day, perhaps?