要做的事项
45:打赢剑斗
46:玩空手道 踢碎木板
47:看电影《窈窕美眉》
苏格兰
哇 所以这是他们第一次约会时拍的吗
Wow, so this was taken on their first date?
是啊 所以我才希望人生进的第一家酒吧是这里
Yeah, that's wanted this place to be my first pub.
我想着 能跟爸爸一起在这里喝一杯会很美好
I thought it would be nice to come for a drink here with dad.
所以他要过来吗
Oh, is he coming down?
算是吧
Oh, sort of.
你就靠在他身上呢
You are leaning on him.
天呐 真是太对不起了
Oh God! I'm so...I'm so sorry.
*天呐 我...
Oh, my God, I...
你不必对他道歉 他已经死了
You don't need to apologise to him. He's dead.
他听不到你说话
He can't hear you.
你想问我 对吧
You want to ask me, don't you?
问你什么
Ask you?
为什么这是我第一次来酒吧
Why this is my first time in a pub.
为什么穿着这样的鞋
Or in those shoes.
或者为什么我这辈子唯一看过的四部电影
Or why the only 4 films I have seen in my life
是《终结者2》 《肖申克的救赎》
are Terminator 2, Shawshank Redemption,
《小鬼当家2》和《勇敢的心》
Home Alone 2 and Braveheart.
是啊 我是挺想问的
Yeahhh. You know, I do actually.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你 尼克
I am afraid I've got some bad news, Nicky.
金
Kim?
等你有空时把内脏取出来一下 轮到你干了
It's your turn to disembowel dinner when you got a sec.
金
Kim?
亲爱的妈妈
Dear Mum
很抱歉这样离开
I'm sorry for leaving,
但我知道你肯定会阻止我的
but I knew that you would try and stop me.
事实是
The thing is...
我终于觉得准备好尝试新事物了
I finally feel ready to try new things.
探索外面的世界有什么在等着我
Work out what's out there for me.
替爸爸 报仇雪恨
And make things right...for Dad.
也是为了我们大家
For all of us.
我已经不是小女孩了
I'm not a little belle anymore.
我可以照顾好自己 妈
I can look after myself, Mom.
现实世界是个令人恐惧的地方
The world is a scary place.
但就像他为我的21岁生日
But it is just like he said
写的那首美丽的诗里所说的
in that beautiful poem he wrote for my 21ˢᵗ birthday.
"我还有漫长的人生要探索
"I've got all my life to live."
我心中有满满的爱要奉献
"And all my love to give."
只要我还知道如何去爱
"And as long as I know how to love."
我就知道我会永远活着"
"I know I will stay alive."
我会活下来的 妈
'I will survive, Mum.'
爱你的 金
Love, Kim
问清楚一下 明天就是世界末日吗
So just to be clear - the end of the world is coming tomorrow?
不 我的意思是可能是明天
No. I am saying it could be tomorrow,
但等到末日真的到来时
but when it does happen
逃离现代生活越远 就越可能活下来
the more off grid you are, the better chance you'll have.
所以世界末日会以什么形式发生呢
So, how is that gonna happen?
可能是核战吧
Nuclear war. Probably.
但也可能是人工智能
But it could be artificial intelligence.
两极冰盖融化
Polar ice caps melting.
下一次鱼麻疹病的爆发可能会让全人类灭亡
The next outbreak of fish measles could wipe us out entirely.
不好意思 鱼什么...
I'm sorry? Fish...
我妈总是说人类的决定性特征就是耐心
My mum always said the defining feature of humanity is in patience.
即便是在面对自身的灭亡时
Even for it's own destruction.
我们的妈妈总是说吃一个烤奶酪三明治总觉得不够
Our mum always says one cheese toastie is never enough
但吃两个又太撑了
but two is always too much.
你现在取笑我
You are only making fun of me
是因为政♥府♥掩盖了情况的严重性
because the government is hiding how bad it truly is.
如果你知道...
If you had any idea...
不不 我站在你这边
No, no. I am on your side, bro.
别相信他们的谎言 真的
Don't believe their lies, man. Like yeah guys.
不如我们登上宇宙飞船 飞向月球吧
Shall we just get on a spaceship and go to the moon.
说得好听 不过跟叨叨我相比算是巨大的进步了
As if, man. One giant leap for fucking bullshit me.
好吧 金 你说这些都是你妈告诉你的
Okay. All right. So Kim, you said your mom told you all this.
你是觉得我们错了吗
You think we're wrong then?
没有 我的意思是
Well no. I'm just saying.
就算我们注定要毁灭
I think even if we are all fucked,
我宁愿冒险在现实世界里求生
I'd rather take my chances in the real world,
也不要躲在荒山野岭的洞穴里
than hide out in the middle of nowhere in a cave.
是个小木屋 睡洞穴这种情况
It's a hut. My mum only makes me sleep in the cave
只要在那个秃头男上我们家修发电机时才会发生
when the bald man comes to fix the generator.
天 那个发电机坏得频率也太高了
Yeah, that thing breaks down a lot.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我有个好玩的主意 假如世界末日真的要来临了
Okay, fun thought. Let's say it is the end of the world
我们只能活两周了 你们会做什么
and we will have two weeks to live. What would you do?
很简单 我要在过山车上娶我的女朋友
Easy. I'd marry my girlfriend on like a roller coaster or something.
很好
Nice.
尼克
Nicky?
我要体验各种疼痛 探寻自然的神奇之处
I would ride a lot of pain. Seek out the majesty of nature.
当真吗
Oh really?
假的 我要狂吃甜甜圈 找人做♥爱♥
Nah. I'd eat donuts and try to have sex with people.
很好 因为如果没人愿意跟你做♥爱♥
That's good, because if no one wanted to have sex with you,
你就可以插甜甜圈了
then you could just use the donuts.
我也是这么想的
That was my thinking exactly.
好吧 金 那你呢
Alright. Go on Kim, what about you?
我觉得性♥爱♥和甜甜圈不错
Sex and donuts sounds good to me.
那就这样吧 冲向世界末日
Well, there we are guys. To the end of the world, baby.
我和艾丽在一起三年了
Me and Ellie have been together three years.
在大学认识的
Met at uni.
你也知道典型的结局
You know how it goes.
我猜是你们双方共同决定分手的
I guess it was a mutual then?
的确是
It was actually.
是她和她的新男友共同决定跟我分手的
It was a mutual decision between her and her new boyfriend.
你不需要吃「污染药」吗
Don't you have to take your pollution pill?
什么
What?
大概你有免疫力吧
You are immunised, I guess.
我猜这些药是你妈给你的吧
Did your mom give you those by any chance?
是啊
Yeah.
真不敢相信这是你第一次踏入文明世界
I can't believe this your first trip into civilisation.
有生以来第一次
Like... ...ever.
但我曾经采购过几次物资
Well, I did the supply run a few times.
但也就是进去就出来了 所以...
But I guess that's just in and out so...
你这次为什么决定离开
And why did you decide to leave now?
我没有离开
I haven't left.
我还是要回去的
I'm going back.
就觉得现在是时候...
Just felt like now is a good time to
划掉我清单上的一些事项吧
cross some things off my list... I guess.
你和杰很不一样吗
You and Jay are quite different then?
我们很小的时候 爸爸就去世了
My dad died when we were kids.
所以我们只能相依为命了
So that's all... for us together.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我现在觉得好难过
I feel bad now.
没事
That's alright.
我爸爸以前是做绿化生意的
He had this landscaping business.
我和杰 一直打算要...
And me and Jay, we've always had this plan to
重振那个生意
resurrect it.
但你其实并不想吗
But you don't want to?
我在大学是念英语文学的
I studied English at Uni.
我得到一个在伦敦实习的机会
I've been offered this internship in London.
那会让他心碎的
It's going to break his heart.
头条: 世界末日两周后降临
你♥爸♥爸是怎么死的
So, how did your dad die?
心脏病发作
Heart attack.
你♥爸♥呢
Yours?
也一样
Yes, same.
他在我6岁时去世了
He died when I was six.
那算是当初妈妈带着我离开的原因吧
It's kind of the reason why me and mom left in the first place.
说来也有趣
It's funny.
我爸爸去世跟我的小表弟出生的日子是同一天
My dad died the exact same day my little cousin was born.