是比尔
Bill.
该死 抱歉 对不起
Shit! Fuck! Sorry. I'm sorry.
我甚至都觉得你是故意这样的
I mean, it feels like you're doing this on purpose now.
我对天发誓 我不是 我没有
I swear to God. I'm not. I'm not.
我看见他倒在地上流血至死
I watched him bleed to death on the floor.
你的错误就是那天晚上留了我一命
Your mistake was leaving me alive that night.
你不该这么做的
You shouldn't have done that.
我想起你来了
Oh, I remember you.
你是那个企鹅小姐 对吧
You are little Miss Penguin, ain't yah?
我一直很好奇后来你怎么了
I always wondered what happened to you.
好吧
Yes, well
你现在知道了
now you know.
你杀了屋外那个怪家伙有点狠毒吧
It was a bit mean of you to kill that geezer outside,
就是伊恩
you know, Ian.
他做错什么了
What did he do?
那还有待商榷 不是吗
It's moot point though, isn't it?
反正我们都要死了
We're all dead anyway.
把电视打开看新闻
Put the news on.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
另一则新闻 世界吃饼干锦标赛
In other news the world biscuit eating championships
今天顺利开局
got off to a fantastic start today.
我不明白
I don't understand.
就是在规定时间内
I think you'll find it's the highest amount of biscuits
看谁吃的饼干最多的一个比赛
consumed within an allocated time frame.
为什么没人谈论那个
Why is no one speaking about it?
操
Fuck!
你刺伤了我
You stabbed me!
是的 对不起 我本想杀你的
Yeah, I'm sorry. I meant to kill you.
你趁我背朝你时刺伤了我
You stabbed me while my back was turned.
这真是太
That is so...
没礼貌了
Rude!
来吧
Come on, then.
操
Fuck!!!
金
Kim?
金
Kim!
我要再去一下那地方
I'm going out there again.
别再拿刀刺我了
Don't stab me.
也别冲我开枪
Or shoot me.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我保证 保证不会了
I promise. I promise.
你在哪里 金
Kim, where are you?
在这上面
Up here.
你好 金
Hey, Kim.
你今晚是骗我的吗
Did you lie to me tonight
说世界末日要到了
about the end of the world?
我 我 我觉得这么说...
I... I... won.... nah. I mean I wouldn't say...
-可能不太准确 -尼克
- it wasn't exactly. - Nicky!
你骗我了吗
Did you lie to me?
那也太没礼貌了
That is so rude.
我本打算告诉你的
I was about to tell you
但你飞也似地跑出去了
but you just run out of there so quickly.
但这没关系 对吗
But it's okay, right?
反正又没死人
I mean, it's not like anyone died.
金
Kim!
操
Fuck!
金
Kim?
告诉
Tell...
乔
...Joe.
乔是谁
Who's Joe?
告诉乔
Tell Joe...
告诉他什么
Tell him what?
乔是谁
Who's Joe?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
摸一下他的脉搏 他死了吗
Check his pulse. Is he dead?
他的脑浆都流到桌上了
There's some of his brain on the table.
有多少
Well, how much?
你想让我告诉你他的脑浆有多少在桌上吗
You want me to tell you how much of his brain is on the table?
是的 杰 如果不麻烦的话
Yes, Jay. If it is not too much trouble,
我想请你告诉我他的脑浆有多少流到...
I would like you to inform me how much of his brain...
但凡流出脑浆就很严重了 不是吗
I think any amount of brain is too much brain, isn't it?
对不起 我忘了你是位脑外科医生
I'm sorry. I forgot you're a fucking brain surgeon.
这是什么时候的事
When did that happen?
是在你晋升到超♥市♥熟食销♥售♥柜台之前还是之后
Was it before or after you got promoted to the supermarket deli counter?
有点过分了 兄弟
It's a bit much, mate.
变成私人恩怨 人身攻击了
This is getting personal and shit.
我也想请你做我的伴郎
I was going to ask you to be my best man as well.
你怎么还在说婚礼的事
Why are you still talking about weddings
这里可是有两个死人啊
when there's two dead people?
再说我去的是鱼类销♥售♥柜台
It's the fish counter anyway.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk!
金
Kim!
你去哪里了 你还好吗
Where have you been? Are you okay?
出什么事了
What's happening?
他们是谁 为什么要攻击你
Who are they? Why they attacking you?
天啊 你被吓坏了
Oh God, you're in shock.
她被吓坏了
She's in shock.
我们该去找些冻豌豆吗
Should we get some frozen peas?
我们去找些冻豌豆吧 好吧
Let's get some frozen peas. Okay...Ummmm
杰 搜一下急救的复原卧式
Jay. Google the recovery position.
我们得离开了 兄弟
We need to leave bro.
拜托 在哪里 这些就不错
Please please. These are great.
这些会有帮助的 好吧 拿着这个
These will help. Just okay, just hold everything.
好吧 这样吧 我就直接...
Okay. I'll tell you what, I just.... just
很好
Okay.
我现在要报♥警♥
I'm going to call the police right now.
在我报♥警♥前你有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there anything you need to tell me before I do?
有任何想说的吗
Anything at all?
好吧
Okay.
你想要点什么 亲爱的
What can I get you darling?
咖啡 谢谢
Coffee, please?
哪一种
What sort?
你定吧
You pick.
在任何情况下都不要为这些人服务
下面那个姑娘看起来并不危险啊
She doesn't look so dangerous on the end there.
去跟我丈夫说这话吧
Tell that to my husband.
对吧 卡尔
Isn't that right, Carl?
她会突然一拳打过来 曼迪
She caught me with a sucker punch, Mandy.
我都说过多少次了
How many times?
如果她再来
If she comes in again,
我会用她那颗小脑袋撞碎窗户
I'll put her smarmy little head through the window.
你说的是哪扇窗户 老兄
And which window would that be, my good man?
贴好了 亲爱的
There you go, my darling.
都搞定了
All sorted.
好吧 这简直是完犊子了 兄弟
Okay, this is fucked up, man.
我们必须现在就报♥警♥
We need to call the police right now.
还有 兄弟 你看起来真太可笑了
Also, bro. Seriously, you look fucking ridiculous.
我知道 知道 我只是先得和金谈谈
I know. I know. I just need to speak to Kim first
搞清到底发生了什么事
and find out what's really going on.
事情就是
What's really going on,
我们和某个怪胎一起被困在一幢房♥子里
is we're trapped in a house with some weirdo,
她显然已经疯了
who's clearly out of her mind.
够了 别急着评判她
All right, easy with the judging.
你听过道德相对主义吗
Ever heard of moral relativism?
显然没有 没听过
Obviously not, no.
她没疯好吗
She is not out of her mind, is she?
她只是搞不清状况 仅此而已
She's just out of her context. That's all.
她也不是怪胎 她需要我们的帮助
She's not a weirdo. She needs our help.
她可能也跟我们一样恐惧
She's probably just as scared as we are.
我觉得她好得很
I think she's perfectly nice.
好了 大约再过一小时就会有人来了
Right. We've only got an hour before we've got company.
布鲁克斯和汤普森