剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表
看看你 你的样子太棒了
Look at you! You look amazing!
我真为你骄傲 公主
I am so proud of you, princess.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
-你们真的都不想来一口吗 -不了 莱拉
- You're sure none of you want a toke? - We're good, Layla.
释放创造力
Unleash the creativity
冲破抑制的枷锁
buried by inhibitions.
这做歌♥词不错
That's a good lyric, actually.
我们什么时候还开始给
Since when did we start making tracks
毛都没长全的焦虑症小事妈录歌♥了
with prepubescent prima donnas with anxiety issues?
我以为她的疯狂只是用来卖♥♥专辑的噱头
I thought the wild child was an act to help her sell albums,
但她是个懒惰的自大狂 但造型师厉害
but she is a lazy egomaniac with a great stylist.
我真该先打听她一下的
I should have asked around about her first
而不是直接让你来做
before letting you come in here and do this.
我们为什么不在你的录音室做
Why are we not in your studio?
我们为什么来这儿
Why are we here?
不管这是哪里
Wherever... here is.
就是啊 这地方的布置都不对
Exactly. This place is set up wrong.
抱歉了 各位
I'm sorry, you guys.
我急着想搞定她
I was desperate to pin her down.
我没想到录几首歌♥能耗上一整夜
I didn't think recording a few vocals was gonna take all night.
该死 加布
Shit! Gabs!
早上好 超级明星 准备好去上学了吗
Good morning, superstar. You ready for school?
准备好了 你呢
Yeah. Are you?
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
妈妈搞砸了
Mom messed up.
我没法离开录音室 这都连续工作17小时了
I'm stuck in the studio, and we're going on hour 17
我们很快就能完成了
and we're so close to finishing.
我现在不能走
I can't leave yet.
没事
It's fine.
不是什么大事 不过是上学而已
It's no biggie. It's just school.
不需要你哄着我的
I mean, you don't have to hold my hand.
我知道 但我想的
I know, but I wanted to.
我真的很为你骄傲
I really am so proud of you.
我还什么都没做呢
I haven't done anything yet.
你已经做了
Yes, you have.
你选择了这个
You chose this.
你勇敢地说
Being brave enough to say
你想去上学 学习 交朋友
you wanna go to school and learn and make friends...
这已经很厉害了
It's already pretty epic.
跟莱拉·瓦伦丁一起做专辑才厉害呢
Yeah, and making a record with Layla Valentine is pretty epic.
要好好做哦
Make it worth it.
我们很努力了
We're working so hard.
肯定会很棒的 我爱...
It is gonna be mega. I love--
别生她气
Don't be mad at her.
-如果能的话 她肯定会来的 -嗯
- She'd be here if she could. - Yeah.
我想我算是走运吧
I guess I'm lucky
有如此工作努力
to have such hard-working,
有才华又成功的父母 是吧
talented, successful parents, aren't I?
这么想就对了
Yeah, that's the way to look at it.
好了 第一天上学
Anyway, for your first day at school,
你要拿到最酷的酷分
you want the ultimate cool points.
谁送你上学更酷呢 你妈妈 还是...
And who's cooler to drop you off? Your mum or... huh-huh?
绝对是妈妈
Yeah, Mom, for sure.
好了 你彩排要晚了
Anyway, you'll be late for rehearsals.
我可以坐公车
I can get the bus.
-什么 -查理给我办了公交卡
- What? - Charlie got me a bus pass.
我看看
Let me see that.
-爸爸 -怎么
- Dad? - Yeah?
我能交到朋友的吧
I'll make friends, right?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
当然了
Of course you will.
别担心
Don't worry.
不想跟你一起玩的人
And anyone who doesn't wanna hang out with you
就是配不上你
isn't worth your time.
你真棒
You're wonderful.
别让别人说你不好
And don't you let anyone tell you otherwise.
要知道
You know...
每当我怀疑自我 或是觉得受不了
whenever I doubt myself, or I feel overwhelmed,
我会看着镜中的自己
I just look at myself in the mirror
然后说 "我太棒了"
and I say, "I am awesome!"
我听到了 很奇怪的
Yeah, I heard you. It's weird.
也没那么奇怪
It's not that weird.
这个给我
I'm having that one.
好了 园艺可以从
Right. You can take gardener off my...
我的职业选择里
list of potential...
剔除了
careers.
查理 你的潜力很多
Charlie, you have the potential to be many things.
但你得把潜力变成能力
But you have to turn that potential to capacity.
拜托 他又不是没努力
Come on, now. It's not like he ain't tryin'.
这20年来 查理做过
In the last 20 year, Charlie been a--
私人教练 保镖
a personal trainer, a bouncer...
秘书 还试过遛狗
Secretary... He even tried dog walkin'.
听着 我以为狗都会游泳呢 那不怪我
Listen, I thought all dogs could swim, all right? Wasn't my fault.
那是怪你 哥们
That was your fault, bro.
但我擅长一件事 就是做DJ
But I'm good at one thing, and that's DJ-ing.
我不会给你钱的
And not paying your way.
我能弄到钱的 你别担心了 我总能弄到
I'm gonna get money, don't you worry about it. I always do.
是啊 在那之前 你得听我的
Yeah. Until then, I own you.
如果你不在家帮忙
If you're not pulling your weight at home,
你就在这里帮忙
you're going to pull it here.
听着 无意冒犯 莉狄娅阿姨
Listen, no... no disrespect now, Aunt Lydia, yeah?
但如果查理都受不了当几天的保姆
But If Charlie couldn't handle a couple of days as a nanny...
-我不是保姆 -你真♥相♥信他
- I wasn't a nanny. - ...do you really trust him
能跟一群青少年种好社区花♥园♥吗
to plant a community garden with a bunch of teenagers?
跟加布莉尔的事不能怪我 好吗
Weren't my fault it didn't work out with Gabrielle, all right?
没办法 她就是个宠坏的...小屁孩
What can I say? She's a spoilt little... brat.
什么事都不是你的错 是吧 查理
Nothing is ever your fault, is it, Charlie?
拜托 你干什么呢
'Scuse me, what are you doin'?
-你...抱歉 -查理
- Are you-- Sorry. - Charlie,
我现在太嗨 不能做这个
I'm too high for this right now.
-喂 -能把那小铲给我吗
- Hello? - Can I use that little spade?
那是我的
That's my little spade.
你第一天上学愉快 亲爱的
You have a brilliant first day at school, darling.
你肯定能震住他们
You're gonna knock 'em dead.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
-加油 -再见 爸爸 爱你
- Come on! - Bye, Dad. Love you.
爱你 宝贝
And you, babe.
爸爸 祝你彩排顺利
Oh, and Dad, good luck with rehearsals...
严厉是扼杀青年的犯罪
Austerity's a crime that's killing young people.
我们有话语权
We deserve to have our say.
能给我一张吗
Can I have one?
当然 这也是我们的钱
Sure. It's our money too.
我们有权决定它的使用
We should decide where it goes.
我是新来的 这是我第一天
I'm new here. It's my first day.
我是碧 政♥治♥协会的 你是共♥党♥还是保守党
I'm Bea. I run the politics society. Labour or Tory?
天呐 社♥会♥主♥义♥者吗
Oh, God. Socialist?
我对主流政♥治♥不太感兴趣
I'm not really into the whole mainstream politics thing.
就像坎耶说的
It's like Kanye says.
金对世界的改变远超过伯尼[伯尼·桑德斯]
Kim's done more to change the world than Bernie ever could.
或许我可以让他们发推
Maybe I can get them to tweet.
他们是我们家的朋友
They're friends of the family.
关键在于人脉 是吧
It's all about who you know, right?
美国人不能投票
Americans can't vote.
或许戏剧社更合适你
Maybe you'd be more suited to the drama club.
严厉是扼杀青年的犯罪
Austerity's a crime that's killing young people.
我们得...
We need to open...
这些都不好
None of these are any good.
嗯 我喜欢这个
Yeah. I like this.
嗯
剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表