剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表
Right, well, I- - I can be there in, erm... ten minutes.
你现在会时空穿梭了吗
Are you a time traveller now?
你就说笑吧 但格蕾丝·盖伦
You joke, but Grace Gellen
同意和我一起对《电车》的台词
has just agreed to read with me for Streetcar.
哥们 你得帮我个忙
So, mate, you need to do me a solid.
买♥♥完东西后能送加布莉尔回家吗
Can you get Gabrielle home after this?
什么 不
What? No!
-拜托 -你在说什么
- Mate, come on. - What are you talkin' about?
你不能把她留给我
You can't leave her with me.
-你得帮我 -她都不知道我是谁
- Man, you've gotta help me out. - She doesn't even know who I am.
没错 她得认识下她的查理叔叔
Exactly. She needs to get to know her Uncle Charlie.
-用这张卡 她知道密♥码♥ -什么
- This will cover it. She knows the PIN. - What?
大卫 好歹 好歹
David, all right, at least, at least
告诉她查理叔叔不会任她欺负
tell her that Uncle Charlie does not take any shit.
叫她安分点
Tell her to behave herself.
计划一变她就会抓狂
She gets herself in a little bit of a state when plans change.
-她会很乖的 好吗 -大卫
- She'll be fine. All right? - David.
-你是传奇 棒 -你在说什么
- You're a legend. Great. - What are you talking about?
大卫
David!
挺好看的
You look cute.
拉倒吧 贱♥人♥ 我看着像是《冰雪奇缘》里的人物
Bitch, please. I look like I belong in Frozen.
-一点点 -我爸呢
- Well, a little bit. - Where's Dad?
你♥爸♥
Er, your dad, erm...
他得去工作 所以我说
Er, he had to go to work. So I said...
我跟他说 我会照顾你
I said to him... er... I'll look... I'll look after you.
所以就只有你和我了
So it's just me and you.
我都记不住你的名字
I can't even remember your name.
我 我是查理
Oh, me? Er, I'm... I'm Charlie.
查理·艾欧
Charlie Ayo.
-加布 -什么
- Gab? - What?
你有去过卡姆登马厩市场吗
Er... Have you been to Camden Stables?
没 但我在加州有两匹小马
No, but... I have two ponies in California.
好的
All right.
我们到了 加布
Here we are, Gabs.
伦敦最好的百货公♥司♥
London's finest department store.
你需要的一切这都有 看看
Everything you need, right here. Look at that.
等等 你想我穿现成的衣服
Wait. Wait. You want me to wear off-the-rack?
这里有的裙子
Hey, one of those dresses alone
够我吃两三个星期了
could have fed me for two-- three weeks straight.
-佩内洛普 你好吗 -亲爱的
- Penelope. How you doing, babe? All right? - Darlin'.
总之 价格不是关键 好吗
Anyway, it's not about the cost, all right?
只是卡姆登酷多了 你喜欢什么
It's just that Camden is way cooler. So, what's your vibe?
一点点嬉皮士 带一些讽刺
A hint of hipster, but in, like, an ironic way.
制♥作♥衣服的工人必须被合理对待
Also I need it to be ethically made,
独一无二 中性
totally unique, and gender-neutral.
别推荐我连衣裤
And don't even think of suggesting a jumpsuit,
穿那个上厕所简直是噩梦
'cause those are logistical toilet nightmares.
好 还有呢
Okay. Anything else?
不要有亮片 不要褶边
Well, no glitter, no frills.
-这类的都不要 -我找到了完美T恤
- I don't want anything like that. - I've got the perfect T-shirt.
瞧
Bang.
这是什么
And what's this?
赛博狗
Cyberdog, man.
我就喜欢这种店
This is my type of shop.
我很喜欢
All right, I'm likin' it.
-好 -不
- All right, cool. - No.
好吧 我们走
All right. Here we go.
等等 等等
Wait a second, wait a second.
查理
Charlie?
不是吧
What?
你从哪儿找到的
Where'd you get that?
就在这堆唱片里
I-- It was in... It was in the pile.
你以前是歌♥手
You were a singer?
嘿 抱歉 亲爱的 抱歉
Yo! Hey, hey. Oh, sorry, darling. Sorry about that.
看看这个
Look at this bit, this bit.
你以前做流行明星就这样子吗
Is this you when you were a pop star?
好尴尬
This is so amazingly cringy.
我以前可是大人物 好吗
I was a massive deal, okay?
夏天里的巨星
Big superstar for the summer.
有一天我会回到榜单上的
One day, I'm gonna be right back up there on the charts.
你还没放弃你的梦想 这很棒
I think it's awesome you haven't given up on your dreams.
-是吗 -你很可爱
- Oh, really? - I think you're cute.
你真有意思
You're funny.
我和你♥爸♥以前逃学
This is where me and your dad used to hang out
就回来这里玩
when we were bunkin' off school.
他现在肯定不会来这种地方了
He wouldn't be caught dead here now.
不过挺酷的
It's cool, though.
肯定和你跟你朋友在洛杉矶玩不一样
Yeah, it's definitely not like bein' in LA with your friends, eh?
我没有什么朋友
I don't really have friends.
是因为你对待他们就像你对待你保姆一样吗
Is that 'cause you treat 'em like you treat your nannies?
-不 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
我没去过正经学校
I've just never been to a proper school.
我妈巡演期间请了个家教 但我下周会开始上学
I had a tutor on Mom's tours, but I start first time next week.
很好
Good.
我爸像我这么大时是什么样子
What was Dad like when he was my age?
-他肯定不希望我跟你说 -为什么 很调皮吗
- I don't think he'd want me to tell you. - Why? Was he naughty?
-是不是有很多女友 -不 他是个废柴
- Did he have loads of girlfriends? - No, he was a loser.
彻头彻尾的废柴
Proper loser.
每次他去跟女生说话 他就会打嗝
Every time he used to talk to a girl, he used to get the hiccups.
手心还会出很多汗
And, like, really sweaty palms.
-女生会说"恶心 放开我" -好恶心
- Like, "Eww, man, get off me". - Ew, that's disgusting!
-你也是 -我没有 我手很光滑
- You do too! - No I don't, I'm smooth.
这听上去不像我爸
That doesn't sound at all like my dad.
你们俩怎么后来疏远了
How did you two stop being best friends?
我是说
I mean...
他搬去了洛杉矶
He moved to LA.
出了名 变得很忙
Got famous, got really, really busy.
但他以前会给我发照片
He used to send me pictures, though.
他给我发你还是婴儿时期的照片
He sent me pictures of you when you were a baby.
我的天 你那时又丑又可爱
Oh, my God, you were such a cute ugly baby.
我开玩笑的
Jokin', I'm jokin'.
但他现在回来了
But he's back now, so...
也许聚会的机会会多起来
might be easier to hang out, I think.
搬到伦敦本来应该意味着
Moving to London was supposed to mean
我爸妈会有更多空闲时间
that Mom and Dad had more free time.
但是并没有
But they don't.
所以暂时别急着去搞好关系
So don't go buying BFF bracelets just yet.
听着
Hey, listen.
我觉得你很幸运 有着勤奋
I think you're really lucky to have hard-workin',
成功 有才的父母
successful, talented parents
还喜欢你的婴儿爆♥炸♥头
that loved your little baby afro.
我真这么认为
No, seriously I do.
是吗
Am I?
不错
That's good.
妈 妈 我们回家了
Mom! Mom, we're home.
他把你扔在了自♥由♥商场
He abandoned you at Liberty.
没事 没什么
It's fine. It's no biggie.
-我们玩得一般尽兴 -嘿
- We had an average time. - Hey,
我们不是玩得特尽兴吗
I thought we had a great time. We had fun, right?
加布的一般就是超棒
An average time for Gabs is awesome.
她上次玩得一般尽兴是在她10岁生日
The last time she had an average time was her tenth birthday
我们在大峡谷上坐热气球
when we went hot-air ballooning over the Grand Canyon.
-我要去试穿新衣服了 -好
- I'm gonna try my new clothes on. - Okay!
不敢相信大卫把她交给你
I can't believe David left you with her.
-没事 -至少你得以看到她可爱的一面
- It's fine. - At least you got to see her sweet side.
我不想你觉得我们是很糟的家长
I didn't want you to think we're bad parents,
让她拿着振动棒到处跑
letting her run around wild with vibrators.
她表现还好 对吗
She wasn't too bad, was she?
挺好的
No, she was cool.
我们玩得很开心 真的
We had fun. We did.
你买♥♥了这么多东西我该给你点钱
剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表