剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表
Let me read your giant palms.
这是你的事业线
So, that's your head line.
-看见这里的曲线了吗 -看见了
- See how it's curved? - Yeah.
-这说明你很有创造力 -创造力
- That means you're creative. - Creative?
还用你说 我是DJ
I could have told you that. I'm a DJ.
这是你的爱情线
And that's your heart line.
好吧 不
Okay, yeah, nah.
手拿走了 你不会想看的
Sticking that away. You don't wanna see that.
不用看也知道
I don't need to see it.
我知道你的未来
I know your future.
是吗 怎么 你现在有魔法了
Yeah? What, you got magic powers now, yeah?
你会得到你想要的一切 查理
You're gonna get everything you want, Charlie.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
那
And, erm...
你看自己的未来是什么样的
what do you see in your future, then?
为加布卷头发 好参加毕业舞会
Curling Gabs's hair for prom.
这个我也能看出来
I saw that too, yeah.
为加布的第一个男友和大卫吵架
Fighting with David about Gabs's first boyfriend.
-还有 -这个我没看到
- And... - I didn't see that part.
制♥作♥一张伟大的专辑
Making a great album,
提醒人们音乐有多棒
that reminds people how fucking awesome music is.
让你感受美好
How it makes you feel things
让你笑
and how it makes you laugh,
让你哭 让你起舞
and cry, and dance,
告诉大家你爱他们
and tell people you love them.
知道吗 你也会得到你想要的一切
Well, you know what? You're gonna get everything you want.
给你 拿好了
Here you are. Hold that.
一切 好吗
Everything, okay?
知道为什么吗
Because, you know why?
因为你就是个超级酷的妈妈
You're like a... awesome mum.
超酷 你是个纯粹的艺术家
Awesome. And you're a pure, pure artist.
好了 新游戏 嘿♥咻♥ 结婚 杀人
Okay, new game. Shag, marry, kill.
-什么 -我 艾丝翠德 大卫
- What? - Me, Astrid, David.
不是吧
Come on.
好吧 嘿♥咻♥
Okay, so, you know, shagging...
那就是艾丝翠德了
Astrid, right? Yep.
是 之前就听见你们的动静了
Yes, I heard you guys earlier.
那妹子有一手
Girl's got skills.
-好的 那我就继续跟她嘿♥咻♥了 -嗯
- Okay, so I'll just keep shagging her. - Yeah.
然后
And then....
大卫嘛 大卫是我发小 所以...
Well, see, David... David's my day one boy, so...
而且他很有钱
And he's rich.
所以 我觉得如果
So, I think if...
-我 -你这个叛徒
- I-- - You are a traitor!
我得把你干掉 知道吗
I gotta bump you off... And, d'you know what?
我觉得 因为你算是我的竞争对手
I think, 'cause you are kind of a competitor,
我还要偷走你的粉丝团
I will steal your fanbase too.
你真狡猾 查理·艾欧
You are a snake, Charlie Ayo!
不 我只是个精明的商人
No, I'm a savvy businessman.
-是吗 -好吧 所以...
- Oh, yeah? - Okay? So...
好了 该你了
All right, your turn.
我会和小艾结婚
I would marry Ast,
-因为她是我认识的最好的人了 -嗯
- because she is the best person I've ever known. - Yeah.
看来我只能把你杀了
I guess I have to kill you.
我知道你在担心你的DJ王位不保
I knew you were worried about your DJ crown.
-不 不 不 -就是的
- No, no, no. No. - Yes, you are.
因为你是大卫最好的哥们 所以只能把你杀了
I have to kill you because you're David's best mate,
我又不能跟你嘿♥咻♥ 那就会
and I... I can't shag you, it would...
坏了规矩
break all the rules.
确实
There is that.
我的心脏在狂跳
My heart is racing.
不知道因为磕了药 还是因为感冒 还是
I can't tell if it's the drugs, or the cold, or--
好了 靠着坐一下 放松
All right, just sit back. Sit back. Relax.
坐会儿 放松 呼吸
Just sit, relax. And breathe.
对了
There you go, that--
有人吗
Hello, hello!
大卫
David!
你没事吧
You all right?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
怎么
Oh, what?
我不能在假期飞来给我的老婆孩子一个惊喜吗
I can't fly in and surprise my wife and daughter on holiday?
好啊 哥们
All right, mate?
还好吗 哥们 狂欢了一夜吗
All right, mate? Big night?
是的 没有 没有
Yeah. I mean, no. No.
我们 我昨晚在做DJ
We, erm... I was DJing last night. Er...
昨天 然后...
Yesterday. And then, erm...
又是个忙碌的一天
It was one of those long days.
累得睡着了
Just passed out.
不 不 不 没事
Yeah, no, no, no, it's all good. All good.
我去洗漱一下
Yeah man, I'm gonna clean up.
查理 5分钟后我们聊聊
Charlie. A word in five?
当然了 当然
Yeah, sure thing, man, sure thing.
你现在最好没有太宿醉
Now, you better not be too hungover.
-稍后我给我们准备了一个小惊喜 -惊喜
- I've got us a little surprise for later. - A surprise?
我们也没有喝很多
Well, we didn't really drink that much.
我想你了 宝贝
Aw, I missed you, babe.
我也想你了
I missed you, too.
我去洗漱一下
I'm gonna go get freshened up,
再喝点咖啡
and I'm gonna get a little... coffee.
我去喝点咖啡
I'm gonna get some coffee.
或许再小睡一会
And maybe a little sleep.
然后再来看我的惊喜
Then be back for my surprise.
哥们 真高兴你来了
Mate, I'm so happy you're here.
什么情况
What's goin' on?
萨拉·凯恩
Sara Caine.
我爱你
I love you,
我尊重你 我想和你共度余生
I respect you, and I wanna spend my life with you.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我们已经结婚了 白♥痴♥
We're already married, you idiot.
就找了个嬉皮士在夏威夷沙滩上念诗不算
Some hippie reading a poem on a beach in Hawaii doesn't count.
之前我就想让你成为我的合法妻子 现在依旧这么想
I wanted to make it legal then, and I still do now.
这是为之前在洛杉矶表现得像个混♥蛋♥
Is this some kind of quick fix for acting like an ass in LA
忽略我和你女儿而做的补偿吗
and neglecting me and your daughter?
没关系的 他说了对不起了
It's fine, he said he was sorry.
萨拉 我这十年来
Sara, I've proposed to you,
跟你求婚了六次了吧
what, six times in the last ten years?
我知道最近我们的关系不是很好
I know things have been rough between us recently.
可你是想跟我在一起的 不是吗
But you wanna be with me, don't you?
这是在搞什么
What the fuck's going on here?
妈妈和爸爸要结婚了
Mom and Dad are getting married.
太赞了
Oh, fucking sick!
你终于同意了
Finally, you agreed!
我能当你的首席伴娘吗
Hey! Hey, could I be matron of honor?
我可以上台祝辞
I could do a speech.
我保证不会提到 服务生
I promise I won't mention, like, the waiter,
-口♥交♥那些事的 -你应该去睡觉了
- the blow job, all that stuff. - We should get you to bed.
等下 你就这么走掉了
Wait, you're seriously walking out on this?
-查理 能帮帮我吗 -你要他帮什么
- Charlie, can you help me? - What are you asking him for?
等等 这是因为查理吧
Oh, hold on. This is because of Charlie, isn't it?
-什么 -你在说什么
- What? - What are you talking about?
-你这是从何说起 -你们俩觉得我是傻吗
- Where'd you get that from? - You two think I'm fucking stupid?
你完全被他迷住了
You are utterly infatuated with him.
还有你 她只是可怜你罢了
And you? You're just a little side project charity case.
大卫 别说了
David, don't say any more.
跟你合作 在音乐节上放你的歌♥
Collaborating with you, dropping your track at the festival?
你跑到伊比沙岛来就是跟他在一起
And, what, you ran out to Ibiza to be with him?
你想跟他共度余生 而不是我
You wanna spend your life with him, not me?
我们只是一起工作
Hey, man, we were working together.
是你促成的 还记得吗
A move you orchestrated, remember?
加布莉尔 你有看见查理和你妈
Gabrielle, have you ever see anything happen
发生什么吗
剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表