剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表
How about... Fuck you?
赶紧滚蛋吧
No, but just fuck off, man.
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
No, fuck you, man!
-怎么样 -你给我滚
- How about that? - Get out of here!
你逗我呢 来啊
You're kiddin', boy! Come on, then!
怎么样 受我一踢
How about that? Take that!
-该死 -来啊
- Oh, shit! - Come on.
-来啊 -去他妈的吧
- Come on. - Fuck all this shit, yeah?
拜托 别这样
Come on, don't do this, man!
这配不上我
I'm too good for this!
才不是 哥们
Nah, you're really not, mate.
在利奥和丹尼见面
搞什么 搞什么
Yo! What the... What the...
天啊
Jesus!
我是加布莉艾拉
Hey, it's Gabriella.
我在洛杉矶享受生活
I'm livin' it large in LA.
给我留言 等我回伦敦之后会给你回电
Leave a message and I'll respond when I land back in London.
如果你幸运的话
If you're lucky.
加布
Gabs...
我是查理
it's Charlie.
听着
Look, uh...
把电♥话♥拿起来
Pick up your phone.
别再忽视我的信息了
Stop ignoring my messages,
你要是再这样 我就去美国
'cause if you don't, I'm gonna come out to America
教你怎么做人
and teach you some manners, yeah?
查理·艾欧 欧欧
Charlie Ayo-o-o!
我很想你 孩子
I miss you, kid.
丹尼
Danny!
你来晚了
You're late.
让别人等 他们才能意识到你的价值
Keep people waitin' and they realize how important you are.
这里不一样
That's not how it works here.
亲爱的
Darlin'!
抱歉来晚了
Apologies for the delay.
-嘿 -这位是查理·艾欧
- Hey! - May I present to you Charlie Ayo.
你好 美女 怎么样
Hello, gorgeous, you all right?
快点 你准备发行什么新歌♥
Be quick. What new tunes are you ready to drop?
新歌♥是吗
Uh... New tunes, yeah?
我有个超酷的歌♥单
Well, I've got a wicked playlist for here.
特别棒
Like, incredible.
超酷的歌♥单
Yeah, wicked playlist.
而且... 很显然 我的
And, erm... obviously, my...
《LUV》的混音 超火的
"LUV" remix is, you know, blowin' up, so...
火了 听了 过了
Blew up, heard it, over it.
你不能一个夏天就靠一首和萨拉·凯恩合作的歌♥曲吧
You can't dine out on one Sara Caine collab the whole summer.
不 不行
No. Erm... Can't do that.
事实是 我也有点新东西
But the truth is, you know, I've got some new stuff as well.
很多新东西 而且...
Like, loads of new stuff.xa0And, erm... yeah.
在这儿表演一直是我的梦想
It's always been a dream to play here though, like... Pfft.
-知道我什么意思吗 利奥 -继续做梦吧
- Know what I mean? Lio. - Well, keep on dreaming, then.
这里是整个岛上最奢华的夜店
This is the most exclusive club on the island
因为我们请最好的DJ
because we book the best DJs.
而不是失约
Not party boys who bail on set,
会议迟到
show up late to meetings,
没有新歌♥可放的傻小子
and then don't have fresh music to play.
不 我有
No, no, I do.
别再让我在他这种刺头身上浪费时间了
Don't waste my time on pricks like him again.
不 我有... 我有... 我有新歌♥
No, no, I've got pl... I've got fr... I've got fresh music.
-她叫什么 她叫什么 -罗宾
- What was her name? What's her name? - Robyn!
罗宾 罗宾
Robyn. Robyn!
这没必要吧
That wasn't necessary, was it?
我这样的刺头 她什么意思
Pricks like me, what's she talkin' about?
我以为我们一样 你和我
I thought we were the same, you and me, you know?
我们都能看到机会 向上爬的梯子
We both see opportunities. Ladders to climb.
我的口才 你的人脉
My gift of the gab, your contacts.
天作之合 但被你毁了
Match made in heaven. But then you ruined it.
我没毁 我会弥补 好吗
I didn't ruin it. I'll fix it, all right?
你就是个大骗子 你是的
You were the ultimate hustler. You were.
但自从你到这边后 你所做的
But ever since you've got out here, all you've done
就是在别♥墅♥里到处挑衅 一副女王样
is cause agg in the villa with diva-ish behaviour.
你逃避演出 嗑药
You're bailin' on gigs, gettin' high.
嗑药 基本都是你给我的
High? Half the shit up my nose has come from you, actually.
对了 你还有吗 我很喜欢
By the way, have you got a couple of bags? 'Cause I love it.
不是吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
Really? Fuckin' hell.
你就是个傲慢又贪婪的傻♥逼♥ 查理
You are an arrogant, greedy twat, Charlie.
-丹尼 -一直都是 一直会是
- Danny. - Always have been, always will be.
才不是
Not really.
你需要多久来收拾
How long will it take you to get packed up?
-收拾 -说真的
- Packed... - Seriously.
你要把我踢出去
You're kickin' me out?
问题是 我和混♥蛋♥们工作
Thing is, bro, I work with dickheads,
但我需要工作的混♥蛋♥
but I need dickheads who work.
丹尼 丹尼
Danny... Danny!
-今天不行 -放轻松 冷静
- Not today, fella. - Whoa. Yes. Relax. Chill out.
-我明白 -你不能进
- I got it. Hey! - You're not comin' in.
-哥们 -你听见了
- My mate... - You heard.
-我只想谈谈 -不可能
- I just want to talk. - It's not happenin'.
好吧 拜托
All right. Por favor.
-萨拉的婊♥子♥ -婊♥子♥
- Sara's bitch boy! - Bitch boy? Pffft.
你到这边后就一直抄袭我的歌♥
You've been nickin' my sets since you got here.
-别碰我 -我不需要那样做
- Don't touch me. - I don't need to do that.
因为我比你强
Hey? 'Cause I'm just better than you.
我还以为你会通过睡萨拉 进入她的录音室呢
I thought you were gonna shag your way into Sara's studio.
-什么鬼 -但你把那可怜的孩子当成垫脚石
- What the fuck? - But you used that poor kid for a step up.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么鬼话呢
What the fuck are you talkin' about?
然后你红了之后又抛弃她
Then dropped her when you got hot.
我敢说你压根不在乎加布莉尔
I bet you don't give a shit about Gabrielle.
搞什么 你真是个自大的...
What the fuck? You're such an arrogant...
放开我
Get off me, man.
没听见我说放开我吗
Didn't I just tell you to get off me, man?
你知道吗 汤米 你糟透了
Hey, you know what? Tommi, you're shit anyway!
她是个烂DJ 稀巴烂
Hey! She's a shit DJ! Shit!
没错
Oh, yes!
他妈的放开我
Get the fuck off me!
放开我
Oi! Get off me!
滚开
Fuck off!
妈 爸 嗨
Mum, Dad. Hello.
我在艾莉西娅的脸书上找到的
I found this on Alicia's Facebook.
抱歉 我应该告诉你我们分手了的
I'm sorry. I should have told you we split up.
亲戚会怎么说啊
What will the family say?
亲戚说什么有那么重要吗
Does it really matterxa0what the family would say?
请上帝宽恕我儿子的无礼
Ha! God forgive my son for his disrespect.
我们做了什么要受到这些惩罚
What did we do to deserve this?
你为什么不找个妻子
Why can't you find a wife?
你是个成功的商人
You're a successful businessman.
不 我不是 我是个骗子
No, I'm not. I'm a liar.
行了吗 我是个成年人
Okay? I... I'm a grown man,
我破产了 没工作
I'm broke, I'm unemployed.
我最近都在做保姆
I... I... I... I've been workin' as a nanny.
我最近都在做保姆
I've been workin' as a nanny,
帮我最好的朋友看女儿
lookin' after my best mate's daughter.
而且 我的音乐本来有机会重回巅峰的
And, I had another shot at my... my music...
但我搞砸了
I messed it up.
我知道我说谎了 但 正如戴尔所说
I know I lied, but, as Dell said...
我省了让你们感到羞耻和失望
I'm just saving you from the shame and the disappointment.
我们希望你能成为医生 律师
We wanted you to be a doctor. A lawyer.
但搞音乐是恶魔行业
But the music business is the devil's industry,
充满异教♥徒♥和同性恋
full of heathens and gays!
莉狄娅小姨就是同性恋
Aunt Lydia is gay!
你们难道就不爱她了吗
Does that mean you love her less?
操
Fuck!
谁给我打电♥话♥
What's all this flashing, eh?
剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表