剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表
-爸爸 你太棒了 -嘿
- Dad, you were amazing! - Hey!
谁能想到我们哈弗斯托克学校的男生
Who would have thought one of us Haverstock boys
能登上伦敦西区舞台 瞧瞧
would be on the West End stage? Look at that!
你太出色了
You were so good.
别想了
Hey! Don't even think about it.
-给保姆的 -别叫我保姆
- For the nanny. - No, don't call me the nanny.
不了 谢谢 我不喝
No, thanks. I'm good.
我要为明天的录音保持清醒
I'm gonna keep a clear head for tomorrow's studio session.
不是吧
Seriously?
你要为了和萨拉的录音不沾酒
You're gonna stay sober the night before a session with Sara,
但是开车送我上学期间一周嗑嗨两次
but you turn up stoned twice in one week for the school run?
没这回事 没这回事
That's not true. That's not truuuue!
走了 小鬼 回到派对去
Right. Let's go, kid, come on. Let's get back to the party.
-大卫 回头见 -拜 哥们
- David, I'll see you later. - Cheers, mate.
我们来给你祝酒
Let's toast you.
别操心明天 没什么可担心的
Hey, but chill about tomorrow. You've got nothing to worry about.
谢了 还有你
Thanks, kid. And you.
你♥爸♥很期待他的父女日
Your dad's super excited about his daddy-daughter day.
会超赞的 我计划好了一切
It'll be mega. I've got everything planned.
棒
What!
-除了在舞台上 -嘿
- ...except on stage. - Oi! Hey!
-嗨 -很可怕
- Hi! - ...it was brutal, babe.
-他在这呢 -伊森
- Hey, there he is. - Hey, Ethan!
-他最烂了 -我恨他
- Oh, he's the worst. - I hate him.
-你觉得如何 -很不错
- What'd you think? What'd you think? - Oh, it- - Wonderful.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
好莱坞会热烈欢迎你的回归的
Hollywood is gonna be stamping their feet for your return.
你有考虑好
Have you given any more thought to the- -
别在萨拉面前讨论工作 好吗
Whoa! Uh, let's not talk about work in front of Sara, shall we?
没问题
Oh, sure. Yeah.
我多快能让你去洛杉矶
But, uh, how soon can I get you out to LA
商讨这个超级英雄系列电影的项目
for a sit-down about this superhero franchise?
这项目规模很大 你是完美人选
It's a big bucks game changer. You're perfect for it.
慢点 慢点
Slow down, slow down.
我们先看看这舞台剧能不能招来更有声望的合约
Why don't we see if the play brings in a more prestigious offer,
比如参选奥斯卡的电影
like, uh... an Oscar contender, perhaps?
我们去派对吧
Right! Let's get ourselves to the party.
-来 -走起
- Come on. - Let's go.
查理驾到
第一季 第五集
告诉我你决定了
Tell me that you've decided
我们夏天会在伊比沙岛度过 拜托
we're gonna spend the summer in Ibiza, please.
我在考虑
I'm musing on it.
这跟你以前的驻场演出不一样
This is not like any of the other residencies you've had.
这 这是失忆啊 最棒的夜店
Thi-- This is Amnesia, it is the shit.
我说不再过奢华生活的时候 我是认真的
When I said no more jet-setting, I meant it.
加布需要正常生活
Gabs needs normality.
拜托 会像以前那样 姐妹巡演
Come on. It'll be like the old days. Girls on tour.
以前并没那么好
The old days were not that good.
我一直忙着工作 加布发脾气
Me stuck working, and Gabs having tantrums.
我玩得很开心啊
I had fun.
我们都应该偶尔放纵下
Look, we all deserve some excitement.
这里的生活就像那舞台剧 超无聊
Life here is like that play, fucking dull.
你想去是因为你想睡遍西班牙美男
You just wanna go so you can screw your way around Spain.
我很满意我的性生活 谢谢
I am quite satisfied in that department, thank you very much.
他是谁 我什么时候能见到他
Ooh! Who is he and when can I meet him?
没什么特别
Oh, he's nobody special.
他就是个好人
He's just... A nice guy.
不谈爱只谈性 以及有根巨大的
No strings and a massive- -
我爱你 小艾
I love you, Ast.
我知道叫你搬过来不是个小请求
I know asking you to move here was big,
没有在欧洲巡演有意思
and it's not as fun as touring across Europe,
但没有你和你淫秽的嘴我肯定做不到
but I couldn't have done it without you and your filthy mouth.
淫秽的嘴
Filthy mouth?
你想听听他的巨♥屌♥♥吗
So you wanna hear about his massive cock?
当然 说吧
Yeah, yeah, go, go, go.
超大
It's huge.
爸 莉狄娅姑妈在干什么
Dad, what is Aunt Lydia doing?
等等
Oh! Wait!
这些上层人士
These posh people.
把好东西都浪费了
Letting good food go to waste. Mmph!
《约翰福音》第六章说"什么都别浪费"
John 6 says "Let nothing be wasted."
浪费就是对神的不敬
Wastefulness is godlessness.
你能帮我支开她吗
Will you please distract her for me?
我要找人谈话
I've got some serious schmoozing to do.
别担心 交给我 爸
Don't worry, I got it, Dad.
莉狄娅阿姨 你好吗
Aunt Lydia! Hi, how are you?
厄苏拉 真开心...
Ursula! It is so good to- -
小大卫
Little David, eh?
你在那舞台上看着好巨大
You looked so, er... gargantuan on that stage.
但你的身体是怎么了
But, er... what is wrong with your body?
莉狄亚阿姨 这是厄苏拉 一个享有声望的评论家
Aunt Lydia! This is Ursula, a very well-respected critic.
厄苏拉
Uh-huh, Ursula.
你不觉得他看上去很瘦吗
Don't you think he looks like a skinny child?
你病了吗
Are you sick?
索菲亚 食物呢
Ah, Zofia, where is the food?
我想你帮我们解决一个争端
And I want you to settle an argument for us, eh?
一劳永逸
Once and for all.
谁遭受了最多的苦难 犹太人还是黑人
Who has suffered the most? The Jews or the Blacks?
-什么 -我是索菲亚 她坚称历史上
- What? - Zofia. She insists, historically,
她的同胞比我的受过更多的苦难
her people have suffered more than mine.
索菲亚 别胡扯了
Zofia, stop the waffling, eh?
-哪个更糟 毒气室 -莉狄娅阿姨
- Which was worse, the gas ch-- - Er, Aunt Lydia!
厄苏拉 请别在你的评论里提到这个
Ursula, please don't mention that in your review.
-格蕾丝 -非常谢谢
- Grace! - Thank you so much.
不管怎么说 我觉得你表现很好
For what it's worth, I thought you were brilliant.
需要放胆一试
"It requires a huge leap of faith
才能认真把大卫·哈特利
to take David Hartley seriously
当做有男子气概和有威胁的斯坦利
as a virile and threatening Stanley."
我的天
Oh, my God.
没人想看一个平庸
"No one wants to watch a mediocre...
一个平庸的电影明星在舞台上蹦蹦跳跳
a mediocre movie star prance around on stage
把噘嘴错当成直男癌
mistaking pretty pouting for toxic masculinity."
差评才能增加销量
Nasty reviews sell papers.
这体现的是记者的才华 而不是你的
That says more about the journalist's talent, not yours.
我没法把视线从你身上移开
I couldn't take my eyes off you.
我觉得你穿那件脏T恤很性感
I thought you looked so sexy in that dirty T-shirt.
拜托
Please...
停下 停下
Please stop, stop, stop.
我父母今晚要来 我很害怕
Mum and Dad are coming tonight. I'm terrified.
你现在在想你父母
Are you really thinking about your parents right now?
有的人会在乎父母的看法
Some of us actually care what their parents think.
但你♥爸♥无论如何都会失望的
Yeah, but your Dad's gonna be disappointed whatever,
因为他是混♥蛋♥
because he's an asshole.
警告 小姑娘靠近
Warning, little girl approaching.
-你们穿了衣服没 -嗯
- Are you both decent? - Mm- hm.
你们今天要对查理有耐心
Now, you have to have patience with Charlie today.
他喜欢是对的
He likes to be right.
当你们给他一个点子
When you give him an idea,
要让他觉得是自己想出来的
you need to make him think that he's come up with it.
好
Okay.
橱柜里所有的抗氧化剂 避免你肠易激综合征发作
All the antioxidants from the cupboard. To keep your IBS at bay.
好期待今天啊
I can't wait for our day together!
你♥爸♥爸也很期待
Your dad can't wait either!
别让这事毁了你今天和她出游
Do not let this ruin your day out with her.
你觉得怎样 你还好吗
Hey, what are you saying? You all right?
不 我有所有唱片 我收集唱片
No, no. I've got all the records, innit. I collected them.
声音大点 你说什么
Move the fader up. What are you saying?
嗯 声音再大点
Yeah. Put the fader up a little bit.
加了更多低音吗 你能
Is that more bass? Can you- -
我觉得这样 那是小样吗 嗯
剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表