剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表
between Charlie and your mum?
你竟敢扯上她
How dare you bring her into the middle of this?
你妈真猛 加布
Your mum is fierce, Gabs.
大卫 知道吗 我也是这么想的
David, you know what? I thought the same thing.
我很肯定他们没什么 是你多心了
They assured me nothing is going on, you're just being paranoid.
-我们去... -不是我多心
- Let's-- - I'm not paranoid.
我来时发现这俩人磕了摇♥头♥丸♥[曼迪]
I turn up to find these two on some mandy comedown,
在泳池小屋里卿卿我我 抱在一起
all over each other, cuddling in a cabana.
等下 曼迪是谁
Wait, who's Mandy, now?
是俚语 宝贝 莫莉 蹦迪饼干[都指摇♥头♥丸♥]
It's slang, babe. Molly? Disco biscuit?
什么
What?
怎么 你昨晚丢下我一个人
What, you... you ditched a night out with me
说是要工作
so that you could work,
却跑去跟萨拉去醉生梦死
and you end up getting high with Sara?
不 不是那样的 宝贝 对吗
Hoo! No, it wasn't like that, babe, right?
那是什么 宝贝
Then what was it like, babe?
对啊 好好解释一下 哥们
Yeah, try and explain that one, mate.
加布 亨特 现在回房♥去
Gabs, Hunter, go to your room right now.
-快去 -别对我指手画脚
- Go on. - Don't tell me what to do!
你不仅要抢我老婆 还要当我孩子的爹
So it's not just my wife, you wanna play dad to my kid?
大卫 你冷静一下 好吗
David, get a fucking grip! Okay?
是你要我照顾加布的 对吧
Look, you asked me to look after Gabs, right?
而你扔下她不止一次 你扔下她两次
And you ditched her not once but twice.
更别提你有多经常扔下萨拉了
Not to mention how often you ditched Sara.
-别看她 不准跟她说话 -冷静
- Don't look her. Don't even fucking talk to her! - Calm down.
你闯进我们的生活 得到了你想要的
You come into our lives, get what you want,
然后就应该退出了吧
and then you're out, right?
闯进你的生活
Come into your life?
我觉得是你找上我的 兄弟 记得吗
I think you came to me, bro. Do you remember that?
他说得对 你得到想要的了 你就要走了
He's right! You got what you wanted and now you're leaving.
我听见昨天他和艾丝翠德在泳池边说的话了
I heard him and Astrid talking by the pool yesterday.
她要做他的经纪人 带他去做巡演
She's gonna manage him, take him on tour,
环游世界 抛下我
travel the world and leave me.
是真的吗
Uh... Is that true?
我是经纪人 萨拉 这是我的工作
I'm a manager, Sara. I manage.
听我说 我们只是谈了下 还没说定
Listen, we just talked about it. It's not, like, a done deal.
-你真是一点也没变 哥们 -他们还上♥床♥
- You haven't changed one bit, mate. - They're also fucking.
你选他不选我
You're picking him over me?
我选我自己
I am picking me.
我没有选择安定下来组成家庭 萨拉
I did not choose to settle down and have a family, Sara.
你就是我的家人
You're my family.
那你就该明白
Yes, so you should understand
我不想困在伦敦
that I don't wanna be stuck in London,
看你和汤米做音乐还要婉拒商演
watching you and Tommi making music while I'm turning down gigs
好让你能哄你女儿睡觉
so that you can put your daughter to bed.
这么说只有愿意去演出的我才配得上你了
So I'm only good enough for you when I'm up for a party?
那不是真实的生活
That's not real life.
对我来说是的 对我 对我们来说都能接受
It is for me. It can be for me, for us.
没有你我做不来 艾丝翠德
I can't do this without you, Astrid.
你已经不需要我了
You're already doing it without me.
现在说这个也改变不了什么了
It doesn't make any difference anyway.
他们俩情投意合
These two can have each other.
我们搬去南非 有人找我去那边拍电影
We'll move to South Africa. I've been offered a film there.
-什么鬼 -什么 你要接受那份工作
- What the fuck? - What? You're gonna take that job?
你知道这件事
You knew about that?
他不要我说出去
He told me not to say nothing.
等下 所以整套求婚只是为了讨好我
Wait, so this whole proposal is just to sweeten me up?
你真混♥蛋♥
You are such a scumbag.
不 不 不 你没明白
No, no, no, you don't understand.
我想和你一辈子在一起 亲爱的
I wanna spend my life with you, honey.
你说过在哪你都能做音乐
You said you could make music anywhere.
为什么不能去南非做呢
Why can't it be South Africa?
那加布莉尔呢 她去哪上学
What about Gabrielle and school?
开普敦也有很好的学校
There are great schools in Cape Town too.
加布莉尔 你想去哪
Gabrielle. What do you want?
南非还是伦敦
South Africa or London?
我想去哪
What do I want?
你真的在意我想要什么吗
Do you really care about what I want?
你们都应该为自己感到羞耻
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
-加布 我们走 -萨拉
- Gabs, come on. - Sara.
萨拉
Sara!
你是我唯一的真朋友了
You were the only real friend I had left.
我们之间什么都没发生 不可能发生什么
Nothing ever happened between us! Ever!
-这不意味着你没毁了我的婚姻 -不
- Doesn't mean you didn't ruin my marriage. - No.
是你的工作毁了你的婚姻 伙计 不是我
Your work ruined your marriage, pal. Not me.
戒指还你
Here's your ring.
还有你的花束
And your fucking bouquet.
抱歉 我没有告诉你我和艾丝翠德的事
Sorry I didn't tell you about Astrid.
我都还没答应
I haven't even said yes.
抱歉我告诉妈妈了
Sorry I told Mom.
今天真是...
Yeah. Today's been a bit of a--
-他妈的一场灾难 -别说脏话
- Total fucking disaster? - Hey, hey, hey. Don't swear.
我们就不必对这件事进行深度探讨了
Well, we don't have to have some deep, meaningful chat about it.
我爸已经跟我的旧心理医生
My dad's already booked me a Skype session
预约好了明早的疗程
with my old therapist for tomorrow morning.
虽然我爱他
You know... I love him,
但我觉得他要你搬走是无稽之谈
but I think it's rubbish that he's asking you to move away.
还记得我们初次见面时你对我说了什么吗
Remember what you said to me the first time we met?
"不要叫我贱♥人♥"
Mmm... "Don't call me a bitch?"
你跟我说我拥有这样有才华
You told me I was lucky to have
事业有成 工作努力的父母是我的福气
such talented, successful, hard-working parents.
听起来像是我会说的话
Yeah, that sounds like me.
你现在还觉得我有福气吗
Still think I'm lucky?
我只希望我们能在一起 像家人一样
All I ever wanted was for us to be together, as a family.
不用巡演 不用飞来飞去
No touring, no flying backwards and forwards.
我只想去上学做个普通人
I just wanna go to school and be normal.
普通人
Normal?
你不可能只是个普通人
You can't be normal.
如果你决定留在伦敦
Look, I won't go with Astrid,
希望我陪着你 我就不跟艾丝翠德走
if you decide to stay in London and you want me to be about.
谢了 但你不是我爸
Thanks, but you're not my dad.
你不应该为了我放弃自己的梦想 该这样的是他
You shouldn't be giving up your dreams for me. He should.
那就告诉他你想去哪
Well, just tell him where you wanna go,
我保证他会支持你的
and I promise he'll be there for you.
脑袋疼
Mm! Brain freeze.
你还没长脑子呢
You haven't got a brain to freeze.
真混♥蛋♥
You're such a bellend.
我爱你 孩子 知道吗
I love you, kid. You know that?
怎么 无脑你也爱吗
What, even though I'm brainless?
我不知道你们去哪玩失踪了
I don't know where you guys disappeared to,
但我们要在一小时内赶去参加演出
but we have to be at this gig in an hour.
别毁了我们的正经事 宝贝
Don't fuck this up for us, babe.
我们不是说好了
What happened to our deal
不在男人身上浪费眼泪吗
that we wouldn't waste our tears on men?
你应该谢谢我
Huh? You should be thanking me.
我是在帮你除掉诱惑
I'm removing temptation.
查理的轻率会破坏你的婚姻
Charlie is one indiscretion that your marriage would not survive.
还有 如果你们之间发生什么
And, if anything ever happened between the two of you,
我们也没戏
we wouldn't survive either.
他只是我的朋友
He is just my friend.
抱歉我们回来晚了
Sorry we're late.
该走了
We gotta go.
怪我
Guilty.
我在薄荷巧克力碎和
It took me forever to choose between
奶油曲奇之间纠结了好久
mint choc chip and cookies and cream.
优柔寡断 跟你妈一个样
Indecisive, just like your mom.
你选了哪个
What'd you go for?
当然两个都买♥♥了
Both, obviously.
贪心 也跟你妈一样
Hm. Greedy, just like your mom.
好吧 我去叫车
Okay, I'm gonna call the car.
给你十分钟准备
剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表