剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表
我们要给
We're going to give the
汉普斯特德村的好人毒品
good people of Hampstead Village their fixes.
你觉得这里有谁会吃梦龙
You think anyone around here lets Magnums anywhere near them?
他们只喜欢笑气
They're all about the giggle-gas, baby.
来吧 我们有很多事要做
Come on, we've got a lot to do.
好 我会用均衡器增强下
Okay, I'm gonna boost that with an EQ.
你的声音要再脆点
I want your vocal to sound more crunchy.
我会加一些失真
I'll add some distortion
然后给你的声音加回声
and a nice delay to your vox.
你想我加回声吗
All right, you want me to delay it?
我想你 不 我不想你加回声
I want you... No, I don't want you to delay it.
我会加回声 我会加乒乓回声
I'll add a delay. I'll add a ping-pong delay.
-你要加乒乓回声 -再来一次
- You're gonna... ping- pong it? - Just do it again, please.
天啊 你不知道什么是乒乓回声吗
For God's sake. You don't know what a ping-pong delay is?
-不知道 -你再唱一遍就好
- Nope. - Look, just give it to me again.
*Love to the under the ground To the vibe*
再来 堆叠这一层
Yeah, and again. Stack that layer.
-什么 -堆叠那一层
- What? - Just stack that layer.
-堆叠 -对 还有注意你的音高
- Stack it? - Yeah, and watch your... watch your pitch.
-堆 你说的堆叠 -堆叠那一层
- Sta-- When you say stack it-- - Stack that layer.
-什么层 -再唱一遍
- Wh- - What layer? - Do it again.
-再唱一遍 -堆叠那层
- Do it again? - Stack the layer.
-可是为什么 -堆叠就行了
- But why- - - Stack it.
-什么意思 -堆叠那层
- What do you mean? - Just stack the layer!
我不知道你在说什么 汤米 堆叠什么层
I don't know what you're saying, Tommi. Stack what layer?
听着 我跟你说
Listen, let me tell you somethin'.
我是DJ兼坏小子 好吗
I am a DJ and a rude boy. Yeah?
-我是唱片骑师 -嗯
- You know what? I'm a disc jockey. - Yeah.
懂吗 没错
Okay? That's right. Yes.
我告诉你 就因为我不会
Let me tell you somethin'. Just 'cause I don't know how to...
在你电脑上的
stack your layers in your Ableton
音乐制♥作♥软件上叠层
wit' your- - wit' your computer t'ing, yeah, all right,
不代表我不知道怎么
it doesn't mean I don't know how to rock...
掀翻舞池 还有DJ 秒杀全场
rock a dancefloor, and DJ, and just kill 'em!
让他们感觉到什么
Yeah, make them feel something.
-那才是我的工作 -嗯
- That's what I do. - Mm- hm.
你是说你不再需要我的帮助了吗
So you're saying you don't require my help anymore.
你根本就没帮到我
You know what? I never got your help in the first- -
听着 哥们 你确定吗
Listen, brother. You sure about this?
你得在那女士回来前
You gotta get this to the Welshman
把这个交给那个威尔士人
before the lady comes back an' that.
戴尔 我意思是
Dell, all I'm sayin' is...
我意思是
All I'm sayin' is,
我只想用我熟悉的方式来做
I just need to do it the way I know how to do it,
也就是模拟
and that is analog.
嗯
Yeah.
酷
Yeah, cool.
很好 因为我耳朵已经开始流血了
That's good, 'cause my ears were startin' to bleed.
-听着 -你
- Listen... - You.
-你送我回家 -什么
- You're takin' me home. - Huh?
-拜托 -听着
- Come on. - Listen.
你不用带这个短发女到任何地方 懂吗
You haven't gotta take no buzz-cuts nowhere, do you understand?
哥们 那人很可怕
Listen, my brother. That man is very scary.
我从小就相当DJ
Ever since I was a kid, all I ever wanted to do is be a DJ.
...ninety- nine, a hundred...
史上最忙的一天
Busiest day ever.
继续 加布 快
Keep it going, Gabs, come on.
-亨特 是查理 我得走了 -我们走
- Hunter, it's Charlie. I gotta go. - Let's go.
-加比 休息一下吧 -谢谢 孩子
- Gabby. How about a break? - Cheers, son.
你没看我门上的标牌吗
Didn't you read the sign on my door?
没 我没看
No, I haven't read the sign.
我听你的话一直在录音室里
I've been in the studio like you told me to be.
那是什么噪音
What's that noise?
我在用吸尘器打扫地毯
I'm just hoovering my carpet.
总之 我在做什么不重要
Anyway, it doesn't matter what I'm doing.
重要的是你
All that matters is you
不让我们以及你身边的人失望
not letting down us and everyone around you.
-嗯 但我在努力 -我得挂了
- Yeah, but I'm trying to- - - I've gotta go.
你也感觉被你最亲的人抛弃了吗
You feeling abandoned by your nearest and dearest too?
被抛弃 无关 年老
Uh... Abandoned, irrelevant, old...
这是个不错的专辑名称
That's a great album title.
你想在桑拿里抽大♥麻♥吗
You wanna spliff in the sauna?
毒品和高温能让我欲♥火♥中烧 不过
Drugs and heat make me horny, but...
如果你愿意冒险的话
if you're willing to take the risk.
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
你先
After you.
这边
This way.
想杀了你父母 把这拿去卖♥♥钱吗
Wanna murder your parents and cash in on this shit?
当然
Sure.
反正他们活着的时候我也基本见不到他们
I'd see them as much dead as I do alive.
等我信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
我得去看看查理还在不在录音室
I've gotta check if Charlie's still in the studio.
好的
Yeah, all right.
好
Okay.
我去拿点零食
Let's get some snacks.
你闻到了吗 加布
Can you smell that, Gabs?
你男管家在抽大♥麻♥吧
I think your butler's havin' a hot box.
喂 管家
Yo, Jeeves!
不应该女主人优先吗
Doesn't the lady of the house have first dibs?
等等 你们两个在里面抽大♥麻♥吗
Wait, were you two smoking in there?
等等 你没在楼上卧室吗
Wait, were you not upstairs in your bedroom?
谁
Who... Uh...
互相保密
Pact of silence?
互相保密 好
Pact of silence. All right.
天 你抽了多少
God, how baked are you?
你裤子穿反了 怪胎
Your shorts are inside out, weirdo.
你们俩做了
You two were fucking.
注意你的
Hey! Watch your...
加布
Gabs!
喂
Hello?
请告诉我你现在有空和我聊天
Please tell me you're avail for a girl talk.
我有没空的时候吗
Am I ever?
我
I...
觉得我犯了个大错 把所有人都搬到这边
think I made a big mistake moving everyone here.
大卫压力很大 加布莉尔不开心
I mean, David is stressed, and Gabrielle's unhappy,
显然对欧洲音乐圈来说我不够德国
and apparently I'm not German enough for the European music scene.
太夸张了吧
Melodrama alert.
听着 跨越大西洋搬家 老公问题 孩子的事
Look, transatlantic moves, husband problems, kid stuff- -
这些都是典型的女生问题
These are all classic girl problems.
是吗
Are they?
八成不是
No, they're probably not, actually.
听着 伦敦
Hey, listen. London is...
这边的生活没我想象中那么差
It's working out to not be as bad as I thought it was gonna be.
还有 我接到了伊比沙岛那边的电♥话♥
And also, I have had a phone call from Ibiza,
有个叫失忆的夜店
and a little club called Amnesia
想要你在三个月内在那表演六周
would like you for a six- week residency in three months' time,
这很酷吧
which I think you can admit is pretty fuckin' cool.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我以我妈性命发誓
I swear on my mom's life.
贱♥人♥ 你妈都死了有十年了
Bitch, your mom's been dead for ten years.
是的
Yes, she has.
我得挂了 大卫精神崩溃了
I gotta go. I think Dave is having a nervous breakdown.
如果我能找到一株植物
If I could find a plant that said
代表我百分百支持做加布莉尔的称职家长
I'm a hundred percent behind being a better parent to Gabrielle,
以及好好过我们在这边的新生活 我一定会买♥♥来送你
and commit to our new life here, that I'd have got you that.
但我只能找到这个
But that's all I could find.
就当是橄榄枝吧
So call it an olive branch.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh. Sorry, sorry.
没事 大卫 接吧
It's fine, David. Answer it.
不 我的经纪人可以像正常人一样
No, my agent can leave a message like normal people do
剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表