剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表
不 她只是... 露水情缘
No. She was just... A fling.
没什么 你知道吗
It was cool. You know?
我不知道她怎么做到的
I don't know how she's done it,
但她动用了一些关系
but she's pulled some strings and got me a...
让我能在超棒的夜场闭幕派对上演出
set at an epic closing night party.
所以你才来了
So that's why you're here.
因为你需要一个有经验的保姆
'Cause you need an experienced nanny
在你演出时帮你看着加布 我明白了
to look after Gabs while you smash your set. I get it.
-不是的 -是
- No. - Yes.
不会再叫你当保姆了 你得继续做音乐
No more nannying for you. You have to keep making music.
是的
Yeah.
该死的 萨拉 很艰难 很艰难
Fuck, Sara, it's been hard.xa0It's been hard.
你看见我在哪儿演出了
I mean, you saw where I was playin'.
每个人都很艰难
Everyone finds it hard.
我当年并不是因为经纪人
You know, I didn't lose it all back in the day
而失去一切 我失去...
because of agents and managers. I lost it...
大卫说得对
David was right.
是因为我玩太多了
Because I was just partying too much.
那这次呢
And this time?
我像个混♥蛋♥一样
I acted like a dickhead.
让自大控制了我
Let my ego get the better of me.
-到处惹人生气 -所有人都会犯错
- Pissed people off. - Everyone makes mistakes.
所有人都会惹别人生气
Everyone pisses people off.
你的才华 魅力 和英俊的外表只能让你走这么远
Your talent and charm and good looks were only gonna get you so far.
别太难为自己了 你已经承认了错误
Cut yourself some slack. You've owned up to your shit.
现在你得运用你的人脉
Now you gotta use your contacts.
和那些没关系了
It's not about that anymore.
你要因为道德准则
You're gonna turn down a chance to warm up for me
-而拒绝给我的闭幕派对热场 -什么
- at my closing night gig because of a moral code? - What?
-告诉我你不是认真的 -我是
- Tell me you're not serious. - Yeah.
听着 如果我继续依赖我身边的人
Listen, if I keep relying on people around me,
我将永远没法弥补
I'll never fix up,
永远不能自己成功 所以...
never do this by myself, so...
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 那不对
Yeah, it wouldn't be right.
我不能接受
I can't.
你是个笨蛋
You're a fool.
但你是个有原则的笨蛋
But you're a fool with principles.
不过谢谢你
Thanks, though.
说真的 你对我太好了
Honestly, you're... you're too kind to me.
她真的很想你
She really missed you.
我们都很想你
We both did.
我也很想你
I missed you too.
剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表