剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表
I'll be better off away from here.
离开这一切 懂我意思吗
Away from everything, you know what I mean?
-太扫兴了 -不是 听着
- Debbie Downer, you know? - Oh, no, it's not that. Listen- -
逗你的
I'm kidding!
这是好消息
That's fucking great news, man!
-好的 -太棒了 我们要一醉方休
- All right. - Fucking yes! We're gonna get mashed!
棒 好的 好的
Aah! Yes! Right, okay. Right.
沙滩裤还是贴身泳裤
Fucking shorts or budgie smugglers?
-什么 -你的武器是什么
- What? - What's your weapon?
-武器 -你的泳装装扮
- Weapon? - You know, your attire. Swimwear?
飞机上聊 我们到时再讨论
Talk about it on the plane, we'll work it out.
-我认识一个人 -你想要喝一杯吗
- I know a guy. - You want a drink?
-想啊 -我去给你拿
- I'd love a fucking drink. - I'll get it.
能顺便给我一个iPhone充电器吗
Can I get an iPhone charger as well, please?
我知道去哪
Oh, I know where to go.
各位 这是查理·艾欧
Oi, oi! Oi, you lot! Charlie Ayo! This is him.
剧集 | 查理驾到(2019) | 导航列表