剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
Have a nice swim!
有人在水里 就在正前方两千码
Man in the water! Dead ahead! Two thousand yards!
-去把他捞出来 硬壳充气艇回收 -派人到甲板上去
Well, go fish him out. RHIB recovery. Boatswain's Mate, man the boat deck.
-有人落水 左舷有人落水 -六短处
- Man overboard, man overboard, man overboard. - Man overboard portside. - Boatswain, six short.
是 全速前进 往左转舵 发动所有引擎及侧翼
P.O., come to full power. Hard left rudder. All engines ahead flank.
罗斯福号♥驱逐舰
谢谢你们救我上来
Thanks for picking me up.
你登船被拒了
You were denied permission to come aboard, Ryan.
我知道 先生
And I realize that, sir.
如果我不履行法律上的义务 你现在应该已经沉入海底了
If I wasn't legally obligated to pick you up, you'd be at the bottom of the sea right now.
我尊重你的立场
Well, I certainly respect your position.
我的立场是掌控纳税人20亿的税金 和300条美国人的生命
My position is at the helm of two billion taxpayer dollars and 300 American lives.
看看你 我可以肯定地说
Looking at you, I can say with a large amount of certainty
你和情报部门都不明白这一点
that neither you nor the intelligence community understands that.
莱恩博士 你就在这里吧
Well, this is where I leave you, Dr. Ryan.
跟一个冒着生命危险 从直升机上跳下来的
With all due respect, I have more important things to do than engage
中情局情报官打交道相比 我有更重要的事情要做
with a CIA officer who just put lives at risk jumping out of a helicopter.
你觉得我为什么会那么做
And why is it you think I'd do that?
跳下来
Jump?
冒生命危险
Put lives at risk.
你要告诉我不要和俄♥罗♥斯♥开战
Is this the part where you tell me not to pick a fight with Russia?
不是 我要告诉你 你挑起的战争
- No, sir. This is the part where I tell you that the fight
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥一点关系都没有
you're picking has nothing to do with Russia at all.
目前的情报显示 俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
Current intelligence suggests that there's an illegal change in government
正在发生非法政♥变♥
happening in Russia right now.
-政♥变♥ -是的 先生
- A coup? - Yes, sir.
这跟我有什么关系
- And this matters to me why?
这次政♥变♥可能导致在波罗的海 发生未经授权的敌对行动
- Additional intelligence says that this coup may result in unauthorized hostilities happening right here in the Baltic.
-我相信行动已经开始了 -你相信
Actions I believe are already underway. You believe?
我想我已经说得很清楚了 我不信你的直觉
I thought I made myself very clear on how I feel about your gut.
这不一样…
- Captain, this is different, this...
不管授权与否 战争就是战争
Authorized or not, hostilities are hostilities.
我相信你也知道 我有交战规则
And as I'm sure you know, I have standing rules of engagement,
我打算遵守规则
and I intend to follow those rules.
这正是他们希望你做的
And that's exactly what they're hoping you'll do.
长官 有一艘戈尔什科夫级 导弹护卫舰
Sir? We have a Gorshkov-class missile frigate coming at close radar range
在85海里的雷达范围内靠近
at 85 nautical miles.
-是一艘还是一队 -一艘
Solo or part of a group? It's alone.
只有一艘 先生
Only one, sir.
它叫无畏号♥
And it's called the Fearless.
听起来你知道些我不知道的事
Sounds like you know something I don't.
因为我所知道的事 我在欧洲到处被追捕
Sir, I've been hunted down all over Europe because of what I know.
我从直升机上跳下来 就是为了让你听我说这件事
Jumped out of that helicopter to try to get you to listen.
我现在在听
I'm listening now.
那伙人想要夺取莫斯科
The group that's trying to take Moscow...
无畏号♥的舰长就是其中一员
the captain of the Fearless is one of 'em.
他叫安东诺夫 我在他家发现了 他对这艘船的调查资料
His name's Antonov. And inside his house, I found a workup on this ship.
我还找到了你的个人资料 他调查了一切 包括心理评估
I also found a personal profile on you. He had everything, sir, including a psych eval.
无畏号♥不仅知道你的反应
The Fearless not only knows how you're gonna react,
他们还会利用这一点
they're counting on it.
莱恩 你知道我办公室里有什么吗
You know what I have in my office, Ryan?
所有在这片海域航行的 俄♥罗♥斯♥船长和船只的资料
Workups on every Russian captain and ship that sails these waters.
比标准操作程序更高一级
It's a step above standard operating procedure.
长官
Sir.
-有什么发现 -美国海军罗斯福号♥驱逐舰
- What have we got? - U.S. Navy Destroyer USS Roosevelt.
-距离呢 -156公里 正在接近
Range? 156 kilometers and closing.
你想让我们改变航线吗
Do you want us to change course?
不用 激活目标雷达
No. Activate targeting radar.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
舰长请注意
Captains in Combat.
无畏号♥发现我们了
Sir, the Fearless has us illuminated.
调整鱼叉导弹 确保A队B队掌握即时情况
Spin the Harpoons and make sure Alpha Bravo's updated.
-遵命 舰长 -他在引诱你
- Aye, aye, Captain. - He's baiting you.
你怎么这么肯定
You're so sure of this, how?
-因为那船上有我的人 -我们的人吗
- Because I have a man on that ship. - One of ours?
不是 先生 是俄♥罗♥斯♥情报机构的人
No, sir. Russian intelligence.
你跟他有联♥系♥吗
You're in contact with him?
现在没有
Not presently, no.
莱恩博士 如你所见 我们现在很忙
Well, as you can see, Dr. Ryan, we are currently engaged,
我的现行命令是以同等的压倒性力量
so my standing orders are to respond to any aggression
回应任何侵略
with equal and overwhelming force.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
彼得罗夫部长
Minister Petrov.
-我只跟彼得罗夫部长谈 -这是不可能的
I'll only talk to Minister Petrov. That is not going to happen.
告诉他我知道“弩”的事
Tell him I know about Crossbow.
他叫你卡根斯基
He called you "Kagansky." Hmm?
是的 先生 我是丹尼尔卡根斯基
Yes, sir. Daniil Kagansky.
听你口音是西伯利亚人
Your accent's, uh, Siberian, hmm?
我猜猜 你来自北方
Let me guess. From the north.
我在鄂木斯克长大
I grew up in Omsk.
鄂木斯克
Omsk?
你的祖先是那些 疯狂的哥萨克人 是吗 丹尼尔
So, your ancestors were those crazy Cossacks, Daniil, hmm?
我不知道 我父亲在油田工作
I don't know. My father worked the oil fields.
烂工作
Shitty job.
他也一直这么说
So he always said.
你不记得柏林墙吧
You don't remember the Wall, do you?
是的
No.
是的 就像我不记得大清洗
Same as I don't remember the Great Purges,
我父亲不记得沙皇一样
my father doesn't remember the Tsars.
俄♥罗♥斯♥就是这点有趣
Funny thing about Russia,
我们站在别人创造的东西上 然后就忘记
we stand on what other men made and then... then we forget.
我想每个地方都是这样
I think everywhere's like that.
但现在在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我们忘记了太多东西
But here now, in Russia, we've forgotten so much.
我们不再建造东西
We don't build things anymore.
我们构建谎言
We build lies.
你不是愚蠢的哥萨克人 丹尼尔
You are not a dumb Cossack, Daniil.
你知道你的舰长在对你说谎
You know your captain is lying to you,
现在你必须决定你要怎么做
and now you have to decide what you are going to do about it.
拜托一定要是她
Please tell me that's her.
总统女士 请跟我来
Madam President, please follow me.
格里尔先生
Mr. Greer,
为什么偏偏是今天
why today of all days
中情局前莫斯科副站长
would the CIA's former Deputy Station Chief of Moscow
会出现在克里姆林宫 要见我
show up in the Kremlin speaking my name?
我以为你会想听听我要说的话
Thought you'd want to hear what I have to say.
我在跟一个注定要死的人对话
I am talking to a dead man.
我为什么要听他的
Why would I listen to anything he has to say?
可你还是来了
And yet... here you are.
“弩”将失败
Crossbow will fail.
你的政♥变♥结束了
Your coup is over.
苏里科夫会活下来
Surikov will survive.
-我不知道你在说什么 -我认为你知道
I have no idea what you're talking about. I think you do,
我是来给你提供一条出路的
and I'm here to offer you a way out.
我的政♥府♥授权我为你提供一个 安全的避风港
My government has authorized me to provide you with a safe haven.
你现在要做的就是跟我一起
All you need to do is come with me,
马上去美国大使♥馆♥
right now, to the American Embassy.
你来这里已经违反了很多法律了
You've broken a dozen different laws entering here.
你没有资格谈判
You're in no position to negotiate.
我可以把你永远关起来
I can lock you away forever,
就算你的政♥府♥想要引渡你也没用
beyond your government's efforts to extradite you.
他们愿意为我交涉
Ah, they would trade for me.
我可不这么肯定
I wouldn't be so sure.
想想吧
Think about it.
如果你错了 政♥变♥失败了
If you are wrong, if you don't take charge,
你觉得哪个选择对你更好
which do you think will be better for you?
纽约或迈阿密的公♥寓♥
An apartment in New York or Miami?
还是西伯利亚的牢房♥
Or a cell in Siberia?
爱国者是不会被收买♥♥的 格里尔先生
Patriots cannot be bought, Mr. Greer.
那叛徒呢 同志
What about traitors, comrade?
我们要开始了
Here we go.
先生 娜塔莉亚波波夫找您
Sir, I have Natalya Popova for you.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表