剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
你碰到技术问题了吗
You having technical problems?
不懂英语
No English.
等等
Ah. Hang on.
一会儿就好
Just a sec.
我们看看
Uh, let's see...
好了
Here you go.
我得借用一下你的车
I need to borrow your car.
吉姆 我要知道具体情况 你20分钟前就该告诉我了
Jim, I need something concrete, and I need it about 20 minutes ago.
大使♥馆♥工作人员被驱逐了 我们说话时正在清理呢
Embassy's been expelled. Clearing out as we speak.
这算具体吗
How's that for concrete?
我们已经没有军事之外的选择了
We're running out of non-military options here,
我也没什么能帮上忙的资源了
and I don't have any favors left to call in.
罗兰安东诺夫 海军上尉 彼得科瓦奇的手下
Rolan Antonov. A naval captain. One of Petr Kovac's people.
他在哪里
Where's he posted?
这是机密 我没时间也没人去调查了
It's classified. I don't have the time or the people to dig.
杰克有什么消息吗
Anything from Jack?
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
如果你不撤离并离开 你就是在让自己犯险
If you don't evacuate the embassy and leave Moscow, you're putting yourself at risk.
我知道 但我有信心
Believe me, I'm aware. But I have faith.
我想你也有
I'm guessing you do, too.
他们的眼线会遍布整个大使♥馆♥
They'll have eyes all over the embassy.
小心点 吉姆
Be careful, Jim.
今晚有音乐会
Concert tonight!
城里最好的演出
Best show in town.
嘿 最好的演出
Hey, best show.
今晚有音乐会
Concert tonight.
谁今晚想看《聪明男孩》
Who wants to see Bright Boy tonight?
城里最好的演出
Best show in town.
今晚有音乐会
Concert tonight!
最好的演出
Best show!
这招太老了
This is some old-school shit.
瞧
See?
我还是充满惊喜
I'm still full of surprises.
-你还好吗 -我很好
How you holding up? Oh, I'm good.
见鬼 趴下
Shit. Get down.
见鬼
Shit.
跟我想的一样
As I thought.
格勒乌
GRU.
-情况有多糟 -他是阿列克谢的人
How bad is this? He's one of Alexei's men.
-格勒乌不会喜欢这样的 -我们得走了
The GRU are not going to like this. We got to move.
把这个给迈克和阿莱娜 好吗
Take this to Mike and Alena, okay?
那是阿列克谢彼得罗夫承认 他杀了德米特里波波夫的证据
That's Alexei Petrov confirming that he killed Dmitry Popov.
-完美 -你有什么情报
Perfect. And what do you have?
海军上尉 罗兰安东诺夫
A naval captain. Rolan Antonov.
-特种部队的 -我就是这么想的
Spetsnaz? Yeah, that's what I think.
不对 这是错误的情报
No. No. This is wrong information.
不太可能 我差点为此送命
Yeah, that's not likely, because I almost got myself killed over it.
他是个好人 他可以算是我的朋友
He's a good man. I could almost call him a friend.
我只需要占用你五分钟时间
I just need five minutes of your time.
想知道你丈夫到底发生了什么事吗
Would you like to know what really happened to your husband?
想报复做这件事的人吗
Maybe get a little payback on the people who did it?
-安东诺夫在马托克萨吗 -在
Was Antonov at Matoksa? Yes.
然后彼得或者阿列克谢找到了他
And Petr got to him. Or maybe Alexei.
不 不是阿列克谢
No, not Alexei.
政♥治♥家永远也改变不了他
A politician could never turn him.
只有战士才行
Only a soldier.
-你知道他现在驻扎在哪里吗 -不知道 我知道他住在哪里
Do you know where he's stationed now? No. But I know where he lives.
你说的这些事有证据吗
These things that you say... you have proof?
我会让我的同伴来回答这个问题
I'll let my associates answer that.
今晚我们要交很多新朋友啊
So, we are making lots of new friends tonight?
你可以相信我 波波夫女士
You can trust me, Madame Popova.
请走这边
Right this way.
波波夫女士
Madame Popova.
总统女士
Madam President.
我为这次非正式的会面道歉
I apologize for this... unofficial meeting.
但你听到我说的话后 我想你会理解的
But when you hear what I have to say, I think you'll understand.
不幸的是 这不是好消息
Unfortunately, it won't be pleasant to hear.
我活得够久了
I've lived long enough
我明白总是会有坏消息
and learned that the unpleasant is often necessary.
这比歌♥剧有趣多了
Well... this is much less boring than the opera.
将军已下令
The general has given orders.
猎鹰计划结束了
Sokol is over.
它将被关闭
It is to be shut down.
彻底关闭
Completely.
-不好意思 长官 你说的… -你知道他在说什么
Excuse me, sir. - Are you saying... - You know what he is saying.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们走
Let's go!
喀琅施塔得 俄♥罗♥斯♥圣彼得堡以西30公里
美国海军罗斯福号♥
他对波罗的海的每艘美国船舰 都做了调查
He's got a workup on every U.S. vessel in the Baltic.
他为什么会有这些
Why would he have these?
因为安东诺夫要挑起战争
Because Antonov is on his way to start a war.
无畏号♥
The Fearless.
俄♥罗♥斯♥舰队中威力最大的战舰
The most lethal warship in the Russian fleet.
这不合常理
Doesn't make sense.
要让这样的战舰下水 需要克里姆林宫的直接命令
In order to launch a vessel like this, you would need a direct order from the Kremlin.
他有命令
He has it.
政客总是来去匆匆的 事态瞬息万变
"Politicians come and go. Change comes quickly."
这才是彼得科瓦奇一直以来的计划
This was Petr Kovac's plan all along.
波波夫太没用了
Popov was useless.
他是个阻碍
Obstructive.
乞求被杀
Begging to be put down.
我帮了俄♥罗♥斯♥一个忙
I did Russia a favor.
那个小雅皮士
That little yuppie shit.
30年前 德米特里在一公里外 就能发现
Thirty years ago, Dmitry would have seen it coming a mile away.
但现在不是30年前了
But it is not 30 years ago.
我对你丈夫的事深表遗憾
I am sincerely sorry about your husband.
和你一样 我希望那些人付出代价
And, like you, I want the people responsible to pay.
为此 我要见苏里科夫总统
To do that, I need to see President Surikov.
我想是私下见面
Unofficially, I imagine.
没错
Very much so.
他现在的处境很微妙
He's in a delicate position right now.
我相信你知道 总统女士 他们并不是每次都会投票给你
As I'm sure you know, Madam President, they don't always vote you out.
就十分钟
Ten minutes of his time.
这可能会挽救他的总统任期
It could save his presidency.
那你的呢
And yours?
我对政♥治♥的看法♥正♥在改变
My views on politics are... changing.
很好 这是一件可怕的事
Good. It's a dreadful business.
放轻松 我想我们要在这里 待上一段时间
Relax. I think we're gonna be here a while.
我们发现克里米亚的军队发生调动 还有波罗的海舰队在附近活动
Sir, we're-we're seeing troop movement in Crimea and significant activity around the Baltic Fleet.
我被要求加快我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥的行动
I've been briefed. And Robert's brought me up to speed on our operations within Russia.
你们有什么情报
What do your people have there, Officer Wright?
我们的线人认为 一名俄♥罗♥斯♥海军上尉 安东诺夫
One of our assets believes that a Russian naval captain, Rolan Antonov,
被彼得科瓦奇 和阿列克谢彼得罗夫收买♥♥了
has been compromised by Petr Kovac and Alexei Petrov.
怎么收买♥♥
Compromised how?
不清楚 但他指挥的 是一艘全副武装的驱逐舰
It's unclear, but he's commanding a fully armed destroyer
可能不会听从克里姆林宫的官方命令
and may not be following official orders from the Kremlin.
我需要可执行的 可验证的情报
I need actionable, verifiable intelligence.
在过去的一小时里 你和你的人联♥系♥过吗
Have you spoken to your people in the last hour?
没有 先生
No, sir.
我们还有其他的选择吗
What are other options?
我们把军队从北海转移到波罗的海
We've got assets from the North Sea moving into the Baltic.
我密切关注过你的竞选活动
You know, I followed your campaign closely.
我受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
距离上次由一位女性来领导俄♥罗♥斯♥ 已经有两百多年了
It's been more than 200 years since a woman led Russia.
我想在我死之前看到这种改变
I'd like to see that change before I die.
我也是
So would I.
明天早上 莱维茨基大街367号♥
Tomorrow morning. Three sixty-seven Levitsky Prospekt.
我派人去找你
I'll send someone to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表