剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
其实我们知道 先生
Actually, we did, sir.
这支进入美国驻布拉格大使♥馆♥的 准军事小队
This is a paramilitary team entering the U.S. Embassy in Prague.
并未遵循执法部门的命令
Not under the cover of law enforcement,
而是在中♥央♥情报局局长 米勒的个人指示下
but rather under the personal direction of CIA Director Miller
来引渡我们的人
to rendition one of our own.
-这是什么 我没有授权这么做 -请恕我直言…
Wait a minute, what the hell is this? - I didn't authorize this. - With all due respect, sir...
-你知道这件事吗 -莱恩…
- You knew about this? - Officer Ryan...
是唯一知道发生了什么事的人
Is the only one who knows what's going on out there.
他不但没有得到支持 反而被局里追查
And instead of being supported, he's been pursued by this office.
抱歉 副总统先生 我的证件出了点问题
My apologies, Mr. Vice President. There was an issue with my credentials.
-今天的事本来可以避免吗 -是的
Are you saying today's events could have been averted? No, sir.
如果中情局一开始就支持他
I'm saying that if the agency had his back
今天的事就不会发生了
from the beginning, today's events would have been averted.
带莱恩回来 确保他有所需要的一切
Bring Ryan in. Make sure he has everything he needs.
-从现在起 一切都由你做主 -遵命 先生
You're running the show from here on out. Yes, sir.
俄斯特拉发机场 捷克共和国 布拉格
-有那么一秒 我以为我们失去你了 -抱歉让你失望了
For a second there, I thought we lost you. I'm sorry to disappoint.
-见到你很高兴 兄弟 -是啊
- Good to see you, brother. - Uh-huh.
这是单程旅行的几率有多大
So what are the odds this is a one-way trip?
80%或90%吧
80... 90%?
至少我最后的航♥班♥不是坐经济舱
At least my last flight won't be in coach.
所以我们可以起飞吗
So are we clear to fly?
名单显示我们是外交随行人员
The manifest has us listed as a diplomatic entourage.
总统女士
Madam President.
你做了一件非常勇敢的事
That was very brave, what you did.
-我们运气不错 -希望我们的运气不会在莫斯科耗尽
Well, we got lucky. Let's hope our luck doesn't run out in Moscow.
小心那个人
Careful with that one.
你不能确定他是不是两面派
We can't be too certain he isn't playing both sides.
我想大家都是两面派吧 格里尔情报官
I assume everyone is playing both sides, Officer Greer.
总统女士
Madam President.
干得好
Well done.
干得好
"Well done"?
如果我们没拦下那辆卡车 成千上万的人都会死
If we hadn't stopped that truck, tens of thousands of people are dead.
但你做到了
But you did.
我不明白你的意思
I don't really understand you.
-你本可以在马托克萨阻止它的 -但阻止不了一切
You could have stopped all of it in Matoksa. Not all of it.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
北约运输核材料违反了国际法
NATO moving nuclear material in violation of international law.
这是最后的升级
That was the final escalation.
你是说全面战争吗
Are you talking about a full-scale war?
现在你知道俄♥罗♥斯♥的反应了吧
Now you know what the Russians' response will be.
我们的反应呢 因为我什么都不知道
And what's our response? 'Cause I don't have anything.
没有计划 没有线索 什么都没有
No plans, no leads, nothing.
你有我
You have me.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表