剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
晚安 波波夫女士
Good night, Madame Popova.
杰克莱恩 未接电♥话♥
杰克
Jack.
我们错了
We've had it wrong.
一切都错了 猎鹰计划从来不只是 一枚核弹或是为了发动战争
All of it. Sokol, it was never just about a nuke or starting a war.
它关乎的是权力
This has always been about power.
在安东诺夫的家里 我们发现了一份书面命令
In Antonov's house, we found a written order to set sail
要他指挥一艘名为无畏号♥的驱逐舰 前往波罗的海 就是这样
to the Baltic on a destroyer called the Fearless. This is it.
-这是结局 -安东诺夫一个人什么都干不了
This has always been the endgame. Antonov can't do anything on his own.
-他需要克里姆林宫的帮助 -那份命令直接来自克里姆林宫
He would need help from the Kremlin. The order came direct from the Kremlin.
但它不是由总统签署的
But it wasn't signed by the president.
签字者是阿列克谢彼得罗夫
It was signed by Alexei Petrov.
阿列克谢彼得罗夫
Alexei Petrov?
天啊
Jesus.
这是政♥变♥
It's a coup.
我们身处漩涡中心
And we're right in the middle of it.
我要给总统汇报
I need to brief the president.
你下一步打算干什么
What's your next move?
我要搭顺风车去波罗的海
Well, I got to hitch a ride to the Baltic.
杰克 祝你好运
Good luck, Jack.
你也是
You, too.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
穿过纳尔瓦边境 你的人能让你过去
Cross the border at Narva. Your people can get you over.
我会解决罗兰
I will settle with Rolan.
你上不了一艘全是效忠叛徒的
You're not getting on a ship full of Russian sailors
俄♥国♥水手的船
that are loyal to a traitor.
那是自杀
That's suicide.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我刚收到消息 那艘俄♥罗♥斯♥战舰已被收买♥♥了
Mr. President, I've just been informed that the Russian ship has been compromised.
舰长罗兰安东诺夫 参与了一桩更大的阴谋
The ship's captain, Rolan Antonov, is part of a larger plot
捷克爆♥炸♥事件以及德米特里波波夫的遇刺 都跟这桩阴谋有关
connected to the detonation in the Czech Republic and Dmitry Popov's assassination.
我们认为 这是俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥变♥的一部分
It's all part of a Russian coup being carried out as we speak.
有可以证实这个情报来源的辅助情报吗
Do you have any secondary intelligence that verifies this open source?
只有我手下在出外勤的人
Just my men on the ground.
对我来说 那就足够了
For me, that's enough.
赖特小姐 恕我直言
With all due respect, Ms. Wright,
对我来说 这还不够
for me, it isn't.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表