剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
I'm just trying to keep the lights on here just fixing up some cars, you know.
土耳其的皮条客
Turkish pimp.
我很清楚你是谁
We know exactly who you are.
把这地方翻个底朝天
Rip this place apart.
请不要吓我的鸟
Please don't scare my bird.
我们不能冲进去 我们和他们的关系很紧张
No, we can't go swooping in there. We're already on thin ice with the Russians and the Greeks.
那你最好祈祷他们找不到他
Then you better pray they don't find him.
杰克在哪儿
So where's Jack?
如我所说 他很谨慎
Like I said, he's meticulous.
-你来得太晚了 -因为你太受欢迎了
Took you long enough. You are a popular guy.
我可能还需要一样东西
I'm gonna need one more thing.
看来你适应了
I see you are settling in.
是的
Yes, yes.
请坐
Please, sit.
我保证叫你来不是为了征求你的意见
I promise I didn't ask you here for your opinion.
我知道你讨厌这样
I know you hate that.
你效忠的是国家
Your allegiance is to country,
我也一样
as is mine.
我想我们两个可能会达成共识
I thought the two of us might come to our own understanding.
这场对话 你应该跟总统进行
You should be having this conversation with the director.
我们都知道他的职位只是个摆设
We both know his position is decorative.
你才是这里德高望重的人
You are the one who commands respect in these halls,
而我也希望赢得你的尊重
and it is your respect I was hoping to earn.
波波夫部长无足轻重
Minister Popov was a piece of shit.
但我看不上那件事的处理方式
But I have no respect for the way it was handled.
我明白
I understand.
根本没人告诉我
The fact I was not told.
这是我的决定 你比任何人都清楚 信任来之不易
That was my call. You know better than anyone that trust is hard-won.
你要求我忠诚 但却要盲目地忠诚
You ask for my loyalty, but you require that I give it blindly, hmm?
你认为自己是爱国者
You think yourself a patriot,
但当我揭露真♥相♥时 你却为了达到目的而歪曲事实
but when I expose the truth, you twist it to suit your purpose.
但我有目标
But I have a purpose.
你有多久没争取过什么了 卢卡
How long has it been since you fought for something, Luka?
我需要助力
I need a favor.
事实证明 有一位美国情报官员
There is a man, an American intelligence officer,
比预期的更坚韧
who has proven to be more relentless than expected.
我希望你能帮我处理这件事
I was hoping you might help me with that.
感觉好久没吃过家常菜了 谢谢你
Feels like forever since I've had a home-cooked meal. Thank you.
不要谢我 体贴的是我的妻子
Don't thank me. My wife is the thoughtful one.
-别坐那 坐这里来 -没事 想坐哪里就坐哪里
Not there, honey. Come sit over here. No, she's fine. Stay right where you are.
限制结束了
The lockdown is over.
终于有好消息了
Oh, finally, some good news.
我确定你现在和过去 都不是他们的目标
I'm convinced you're not now and never were a target.
我希望大家都饿了
I hope everyone is hungry.
看那个
- Look at that.
谢谢
- Thank you.
太漂亮了 谢谢
- This is lovely. - Thank you.
希腊 苏尼翁
我并不想买♥♥科迈罗
Wasn't really in the market for a Camaro.
出价太好了 无法拒绝
But the offer was just too good to pass up.
这是给你买♥♥的
I got this for you.
这东西花了我五千块 但他们告诉我很好吃
Didn't cost me five grand, but they tell me it's good.
我们离开罗马之前 你就通过哈瓦拉给他寄钱了
You sent him money through the hawala network before we even left Rome.
-你跟踪我 -是你先破坏任务的
You had me followed? You actively undermined the mission.
那个走私犯也是你的主意吗
Was the smuggler your idea, too?
如果俄♥国♥人抓到他 我们失去的不仅仅是情报
If the Russians get ahold of him, it's not just intelligence we'd lose.
-我是在救他 -现在我们一无所获
I was throwing him a lifeline. And now, because of you, we're leaving with nothing.
-俄♥国♥人也一样 -我知道大家怎么看我
So are the Russians. I know what people think of me.
野心太大 粗暴 残忍♥ 冷酷
Overly ambitious, abrasive, cutthroat, coldhearted.
都是些陈词滥调 但我告诉你我不是什么样的人
Just one bullshit cliché after the other, but I'll tell you what I'm not.
我不是你可以欺骗的人
I am not the one that you lie to.
等等 杰克正在查一件大事 我们都知道这一点
All right. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Jack is onto something big, and we both know it.
他得把这事搞清楚 我们得让他完成
He needs to play this out, and we need to let him.
嗨 嗯 我几小时后就到家
Hey. Yeah, I'll be home in a few hours.
我保证
I promise.
好 我也爱你
Okay. I love you, too.
那不是米勒
That wasn't Miller.
不是 我们已经谈过了
No. We've already spoken.
我们要送你去布拉格
We're sending you to Prague.
确保科瓦奇总统的下一步行动 与美国和北约的利益相符
You need to make sure that President Kovac's next steps are in line with U.S. and NATO interests.
-你没告诉他 是吗 -关于哈瓦拉的那笔钱 没有
You didn't tell him, did you? About the hawala money? No.
你证明了我不能信任你 但不代表我不能利用你
You proved I can't trust you. That doesn't mean I can't use you.
如果杰克觉得他要查什么事 你得赶在他前面查到
If Jack thinks he's onto something, then I need you to get ahead of him.
那是你唯一一张免罪卡
That was your one "Get Out of Jail Free" card.
希腊 圣托里尼岛
-这就是勉强过得去吗 -是的
Barely making ends meet, huh? I make do.
他们没给你选择 但你也一样
They didn't give you a choice, but you didn't give them one either.
-你不能忽视政♥治♥ -我没有
I mean, you can't just ignore the politics. I'm not.
但如果我现在自首
I turn myself in now,
我的线人就会销声匿迹 线索也就断了
my source goes quiet and the trail goes cold.
对 抱歉 时间太久了 我忘了你是一切的中心
Right. Sorry. You know, it's been a while. I forgot that you're the center of everything.
听着 老兄 他们要让我背锅
Listen, man, they burned me.
你以糟糕的交易为生 别自欺欺人了
We trade in bullshit for a living, Jack. Don't lie to yourself on top of it.
有中情局撑腰 逃跑容易多了
You know, it's easier to be on the run when the CIA has your back.
-我不是在躲中情局 -那为什么他们在追你
I'm not running from the CIA. Then why are they chasing you?
在局里混总比在外面好混
Better to be on the inside than the outside.
别在我欣赏这么美的风景时 发表你那些“你最终会像我一样”的
You know what? Spare me the whole "You fuck up, you end up like me" speech
糟糕演讲
when you have a view like this.
你是要把你的计划告诉我 还是要我猜猜看
So you gonna tell me what the fuck you're sitting on, or do I have to guess?
不要再玩游戏了 你是谁
天啊 现在怎么办
Jesus. What now?
现在 我跟着我的情报找到线人
Now... I follow my intelligence back to the source,
看看他们还知道什么
see what else they know.
如果你的线人是假的 他们只是在耍你怎么办
If your source is a ghost, they're just fucking with you.
不管他们是什么人
Well, whoever they are,
都逃不出我的手掌心
I'm dragging their ass out into the cold with me.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表