剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
相信我 你最后的结局会比现在更糟
Trust me, you're gonna look a lot worse at the end of the day.
你有什么根据
How do you figure?
看来你们对目前的情况 还真是一无所知
You guys really have no idea what the hell is going on, do you?
你肯定是杰克莱恩
You must be Jack Ryan.
总统女士 谢谢您
Madam President. Thank you.
-诺维班博先生 -女士
- Mr. November. - Ma'am.
情报局正在按要求 调取飞机跑道的卫星照片
I've got IS pulling satellite photos of the airstrips, as requested,
我们的武装部队随时待命 但首先
and our armed forces are on standby, but first
你要告诉我你知道的一切
you're going to tell me everything you know.
-赖特小姐 -是的
- Ms. Wright? - Yes?
有一条给你的信息
There's a message for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
邮箱:310TOPRAGUE@CZREPUBLIC.COM
密♥码♥
无新消息
草稿箱(1)
附件:IMG_9456.MOV 24.3 MB 下载
-喂 -拉莫斯将军 我是伊丽莎白赖特
- Yes? - General Ramos. This is Elizabeth Wright,
罗马站的站长
head of station in Rome.
我收到了詹姆斯格里尔的信息
I've got a message from James Greer.
-他还活着呢 -恐怕是的
What? He's still kicking? I'm afraid so.
他需要帮助
And he's calling in a chit.
我很想知道我能为你做些什么
Well, I look forward to hearing what I can do for you, Officer Wright.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我们不跟他一起去吗
You're not going with him?
这是他一个人的旅程
It is his journey alone.
您跟我走
You are with me.
你不知道是哪条跑道吗
And you have no idea which airstrip?
我的线人还没把那个位置传过来
As of right now, my asset has not relayed that location.
你让一枚核弹进入我的国家 却不知道它在哪里
You let a fucking nuclear missile into my country and you don't even know where it is?
他们已经在路上了 如果我们现在不走 就要迟到了
Madam President, they're already en route. If we don't leave now, we're going to be late.
告诉指挥官有紧急情况
Well, tell the commander an emergency has come up.
好
Okay.
指挥官
- Commander?
一支北约车队正在前往 恰斯拉夫空军基地的路上
- There's a NATO convoy en route to Cáslav Air Base.
-来自拉姆施泰因 -对 还有三个小时他们就要到了
- From where? Ramstein? - Yes. They're due in three hours.
你能调出从拉姆施泰因 到恰斯拉夫的路线吗
Can you bring up the route from Ramstein to Cáslav?
我们假设他们的计划是 让我们承担引爆导弹的责任
We've been assuming that the plan is to launch, to make us look responsible.
-如果我们想得太远了呢 -什么意思
But what if we've been thinking too far ahead? - Meaning?
小规模战争理论
- Small wars theory.
一场接一场的升级 以激起特定的报复性反应
One escalation after another in order to provoke a specific retaliatory response.
发射导弹会让冲突升级过快
But a launch would be too far, too fast.
在那之前 他们得让全世界都相信
I mean, before that, they'd have to get the whole world
我们把核武器运到了这个国家
to believe that we even moved nuclear weapons into this country.
我绝不会批准的 没人会相信
I would never authorize that. No one would believe it.
-除非证据是公开的 -我不明白
Unless the evidence was extremely public. I don't understand.
他们不需要我们发射导弹
They don't need us to launch.
他们只需要让它看起来像核事故
They just need to make it look like a nuclear accident.
-恰斯拉夫空军基地 -这样就能让人相信是我们做的
- Cáslav Air Base. - That's the only way to sell it as ours.
我们需要搭车了
We're gonna need a ride.
华盛顿特区
-你知道这听起来有多疯狂 -我知道
You realize how crazy this sounds. I do.
这能证实我刚才告诉你的一切
This will confirm everything I just told you.
你需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
我需要有人支持我
I need someone to back my play.
那个人就是你
And you'll be in the room.
我曾希望你找我帮忙的时候 是帮个小忙 比如肾的问题
Well, I was hoping when you called in the favor it'd be something small, like a kidney.
一群强硬派重新实施了 苏联的旧战争计划
So, this old Soviet war plan's been resurrected by a group of hardliners.
当你在追杰克时 他也在追他们
- And when you were chasing Jack, he was chasing them.
长官
- Sir?
-是谁 -彼得科瓦奇
- Who is that? - Petr Kovac.
没有任何同名入伍红军的记录
There's no record of anyone by that exact name having enlisted in the Red Army,
因此 我们根据年龄和活动年限 扩大了搜索范围
so we expanded our search based on age and years active.
搜寻所有失踪或阵亡的人
Bring up any listed as missing or KIA.
如果没人注意 创造新生活就容易多了
Easier to invent a new life for yourself if nobody's looking.
找到他了 列别杰夫
There he is. Lebedev.
失踪 推测已死亡 1969年4月
Missing, presumed dead, April 1969.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 马托克萨 我惨了
Matoksa, Russia. - I'll be damned.
出事了 北约空军基地 刚刚进入高度戒备状态
- Something's going on. The NATO air base was just placed on high alert.
波希米亚中部 捷克共和国
我们在离基地30公里的地方发现车队
Madam President, we've located the convoy. They're 30 kilometers from the base.
我们封锁了两个方向的交通
We're blocking civilian traffic in both directions.
我们还有五公里
We're five kilometers out.
与车队联♥系♥
Establish communications with the convoy.
-我们跟他们说什么 -“欢迎来到这该死的节目”
What the hell are we gonna tell them? "Welcome to the shitshow."
-接通北约指挥官 -黑钻石 查理阿尔法3-2
Patching NATO command through. Black Diamond, Charlie Alpha 3-2.
-罗密欧利马6 收到 -我们有紧急情况
Romeo-Lima 6. Copy. Uh, we have an emergency situation.
黑鹰进入你的位置 协调响应
Black Hawk inbound to your position. Coordinate our response.
给你接通莱恩情报官
Patching you through now to Officer Ryan.
摩尔上校 我是杰克莱恩 我们在你六点钟方向 收到了吗
Colonel Moore, this is Jack Ryan. We are coming up on your six, do you copy?
收到 指挥官说过一些 关于情报官的事
Copy. Command said something about an officer.
是谁给了我这份荣幸
To whom do I owe the honor?
前中尉
Former first lieutenant.
怎么了 士兵
What seems to be the trouble, Marine?
没有什么好的方式来表达 所以我就直说了
Well, sir, I don't think there's any good way to say it, so I'm just gonna say it.
我们认为有一辆卡车载着核弹
We believe there is nuclear cargo on a truck
正在前往拦截你的位置
heading to intercept your position.
-他们的目的是什么 -我们认为它会爆♥炸♥
Their intention? We believe it is to detonate.
好吧 中尉 你建议怎么做
Okay, Lieutenant. What do you recommend?
我有个问题 你开得有多快
Well, let me ask you this. - How fast are you going?
每小时约6♥4♥公里
- 40 miles per hour.
你可以加速吗
And what are the chances you can increase that speed?
不可以 我们车上有好几吨♥炸♥药♥
Son, we got several tons of explosive munitions aboard this convoy.
如果你要求高速追击 我们根本跑不了
So if you're asking for a high-speed chase, we ain't outrunning shit.
收到
Copy that.
先生 我们哪儿都不去…
Well, sir, we're not going... any...
见鬼
- Shit.
怎么了
What?
他们进隧♥道♥了 我们联♥系♥不上 我们会在另一边跟他们会合
We lost them in the tunnels. We'll meet them on the other side.
-车队要多久到达恰斯拉夫 -按照现在的速度 预计两小时后到
How long till that convoy reaches Cáslav? At this ground speed, ETA is two hours.
-有卡车位置的线索吗 -还在找
Do we have any leads on that truck's location? - Still looking.
走那条路会穿过宁布尔克
The road they're on will take them right through Nymburk.
-那个小镇有多大 -一万五千人 可能有两万人
How big is that town? 15, maybe 20,000 people.
杰克 他们要引起公愤
Jack. They need outrage,
受害者
casualties.
见鬼 他们根本没打算要在基地制♥造♥爆♥炸♥
Holy shit. They never intended to reach the base.
宁布尔克是目标 重复一遍 宁布尔克是目标
Nymburk is the target. I repeat, Nymburk is the target.
在我们搞清楚情况之前 设置五公里的警戒范围
I want a five-kilometer perimeter until we know what we are dealing with.
遵命 长官
- Yes, sir.
-我们得盯着那辆卡车 -收到 前往拦截
- We need eyes on that truck. - Roger. Heading to intercept.
宁布尔克 那是目标
Nymburk. That's the target.
你认为你可以阻止这件事 阻止他
You think you can stop this? Stop him?
现在太迟了 一切都在进行中 它现在比我们所有人都重要
It's too late now. Everything's in motion. And it's bigger than all of us now.
比你的女儿更重要吗
Is it bigger... than your daughter?
关于她的父母 我该怎么告诉她
What should I tell her about who her parents were?
-他们是爱国者 -你们是棋子
That they were patriots. You were pawns.
-他利用了你们 -我们清楚自己在做什么
He used you. We knew what we were doing.
他利用的是你
It's you he used.
你和你的母亲
You and your mother.
我的母亲
My mother?
她家族的关系 财力 权力 政♥治♥影响力
Her family's connections, money, power, political influence.
这是他选她的原因
That's why he chose her.
你也知道 没人是不可取代的
And as you know, everyone's dispensable.
连你女儿也是吗
Even your daughter?
现在告诉我他在哪里
Now tell me where he is.
卢卡戈恰罗夫
Luka Gocharov.
你让我处在了不利的位置
You have me at a disadvantage.
谨慎行事才能确保这件事顺利进行 这不用我来告诉你
Discretion is the only way this works. But I don't have to tell you that.
阿列克谢告诉我你的罪行时 我很失望
I was disappointed when Alexei told me of your convictions.
如果我知道他们和我们结盟了
If I'd known they aligned with ours,
我们早就把你的才能发挥出来了
we would've put your talents to use before now.
我很惊讶你会在这里
I'm surprised to see you here.
而不是去亲眼目睹你的努力得以实现
Without a window to the realization of your efforts.
一个人不能主宰他的成功 只能主宰他的失败
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表