剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
杰克莱恩
第三季第二集
1969年 苏联 马托克萨
这是不对的 卢卡
This isn't right, Luka.
这本是我们大展宏图的机会
This was our chance to be great.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这些人是叛徒
These men are traitors.
我还以为他们是英雄
I thought they were heroes.
你会忘记这些的
You will forget this.
不
No.
我觉得我不会忘
I don't think I will.
不
No.
你会忘的
You will.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
现今 意大利 罗马
早上好
Morning.
早上好 有段时间没见你了
Good morning. Haven't seen you for a while.
嗯 不是你的问题 是我的问题
No, it's not you. It's me.
谢谢你今天破例了
Well, I appreciate you making an exception today.
-你要点什么 -咖啡 越浓越好
What can I get you? Coffee. Black as you can make it.
-不要糖浆甜甜圈 -不要
- No lokma? - No.
我刚做好的
I just made it.
好吧 那我吃吧
All right. Yeah, sure. Why not?
转到哪里
Where is this going?
我有个朋友在雅典遇到了困难
I have a friend who's fallen on hard times in Athens.
很遗憾听到这个消息
I'm sorry to hear that.
多少钱
How much?
五千
Five thousand.
能不能跟个请求一起转过去
Is it possible... to have it come with a request?
那可能办不到
It may not be honored.
但我可以转发消息
But I can relay a message.
不幸的是 我们的时间不够了 所以必须做出决定
Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time, so a decision had to be made.
你让我们在盟友面前失去信誉 还让我们其中一人失踪了
Yeah, and because of that, you put us on shaky ground with our allies and sent one of our own out into the wind.
我这就去带他回来
I'm on my way there right now to bring him in.
希望如此
I should hope so,
如果你做不到 人头落地的就不只是他了
'cause if you don't, it's not just his head on the block anymore.
定时汇报新情况
I want regular updates.
是 没问题
Yes, absolutely.
你迟到了
You're late.
你也早上好
Well, good morning to you, too.
等我们降落的时候 莱恩就失踪12个小时了
By the time we land in Athens, it'll be 12 hours since Ryan went off the grid.
自从你把他推开之后
Since you pushed him off.
我以为我们已经达成共识了 如果没有 我现在就得知道
I invited you along because I thought we were on the same page. If we're not, I need to know now.
直说了吧 我不为你工作
Let's be clear. I don't work for you.
必须有人在杰克被抓 或做出更糟的事之前把他带回来
I'm here because someone has to bring Jack in from the cold before he does some stupid shit to get himself caught or worse.
那个人不是你 这样的共识 对你来说足够了吗
And that someone is not you. That "same page" enough for you?
是谁 米勒吗
Who was that? Miller?
-是的 -他知道你想抢他的工作吗
Yes. He knows you want his job?
我还以为我们会坦诚相待
Oh. I thought we were being honest.
如果我们坦诚…我们不必互相喜欢
Okay. If we're gonna be honest... We don't have to like each other.
嗯 没错
- No, we do not.
但讲点礼貌并不过分
- But a little civility isn't too much to ask.
礼貌
Civility.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth,
你以为我不知道吗
you don't think I know?
卡拉奇事件后你想惩罚我
You wanted me burned after Karachi.
那决定不是我做的
That wasn't my call.
如果是的话 我就不会在这里了
If it was, I wouldn't even be here.
我本来觉得你像个英雄 但你确实搞砸了
You were like a hero to me, but you did fuck up.
-不 我做了选择 -明明有更好的选择
- No, I made choices. - There were better ones.
说得简单 因为你整天 躲在办公桌后面
Yeah, easy to say when you spend your day hiding behind a desk.
但现在我们要看看 你会做出怎样的选择
But now we're gonna get to see what kind of choices you make.
他会一直担负着这一切 就像你一样
He's gonna take this all the way, isn't he? Just like you would.
如果他认为我们出♥卖♥♥♥了他 那他就永远不会露面
If he thinks we turned on him, he's not ever coming in.
政♥治♥分歧见鬼去吧
Political ramifications be damned?
如果杰克对猎鹰计划的看法是对的
If Jack is right about Sokol, politics is the exact thing
政♥治♥就是会害死我们所有人的原因
that's gonna get every one of us killed.
希腊 雅典
未知联♥系♥人
那个科学家死了 你骗了我
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
大家都到了
Everyone is here.
谢谢 米哈伊尔
Thank you, Mikhail.
我们的新国防部长 今天想实现什么目标
What is it our new Minister of Defence is hoping to achieve today?
阿列克谢将于今天下午宣誓就职
Alexei will be sworn in this afternoon,
他认为美国人 应该为波波夫部长遭暗♥杀♥负责
but he believes the Americans are to blame for Minister Popov's assassination.
他要求马上得到答复
He wants an immediate response.
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
总统先生
Mr. President.
阿列克谢 很高兴你安全回来了
Alexei, I'm glad you're back safely.
我很遗憾 波波夫部长是个好人
I am very sorry, sir. Minister Popov was a good man.
没错
That he was.
我们别浪费时间了
So let us not waste time.
我知道你认为是美国人干的
I understand you think the Americans are responsible.
我们有什么证据吗
What evidence do we have?
两周前 杀手的账户里 存入了一大笔钱
There was a large deposit in the assassin's account two weeks ago.
我们在追踪源头
We are still tracking the source.
扣动扳机的是个中间人
They used an intermediary to pull the trigger,
但他们的手上沾满了部长的鲜血
but the minister's blood is on their hands.
这不足以让你采取会招致报复的行动
This is not enough to justify a course of action that will provoke reprisals.
总统先生 他们是在联手 削弱我们的力量
Mr. President, there's a coordinated effort underway to weaken us.
北约扩张到我们国家门口
The expansion of NATO to our doorstep,
石油价格战旨在蚕食我们的财富
oil price wars designed to chip away at our wealth,
实施制裁让我们成为贱民
the imposition of sanctions that makes us pariahs.
现在 就在部长被暗♥杀♥的同一天
And now the minister's assassination comes on the same day
我们得知美国情报部门 试图带走我们的一位核科学家
we learn about the failed attempt by American intelligence
但以失败告终
to extract one of our nuclear scientists.
-寻求庇护吗 -中♥央♥情报局希望策反他
- Seeking asylum? - The CIA hoped to turn him.
幸运的是 任务失败了
Fortunately, the mission backfired.
-恐怕我们遭到了攻击 先生 -我们一直都在遭受攻击
I fear we're under attack, sir. We are always under attack.
我们只是忙着躲起来 什么都做不了
We're just too busy hiding to do anything about it.
卢卡
Luka.
谢谢你刚才说的话 我没想到你会支持我
Thank you for your words in there. Your support was, uh, unexpected.
-你听错了 -是吗
- You misheard me. - Did I?
站队不是我的立场 也不是我的意愿
It is not my place or inclination to take sides.
没什么站队的意思 同志
There are no sides, comrade.
只有俄♥罗♥斯♥和对其最有利的事
There's only Russia and what's best for her.
你觉得我们应该如何回应美国人
How do you feel we should respond to the Americans?
提意见是政客的事
Opinions are for politicians.
部长 你想从我这里得到什么
Is there something you want from me, Minister?
我不是部长
The job is not mine.
会是的
Oh, it will be.
但是 如果你想成为部长
But if you want to keep it,
那么你最好避免陷入
it would serve you to refrain from arguments
易受攻击的情报的争论
that are steeped in easily assailable intelligence.
我还以为你不会提意见
I thought you didn't peddle in opinions.
这不是意见
Oh, that wasn't one.
我们都知道
We both know
那个捷克杀手的资金链是伪造的
that the money trail to the Czech assassin was manufactured.
确实是阴谋 但不是美国人干的
A plot indeed, but it wasn't the Americans.
那个科学家呢
And the scientist?
他打算寻求庇护
He intended to seek asylum.
美国人得到的情报 是从我们这里泄露的
The Americans got onto it. A leak from our side.
可我们也得到了这个情报 要保证他不能开口
But we got onto it, too, made sure he, uh, didn't talk.
如果你说的是真的 那说明了什么
If what you say is true, what does that tell you?
有人在玩一个非常危险的游戏
Someone... is playing a very dangerous game.
希腊 雅典
欢迎来到雅典
Welcome to Athens.
我是艾罗斯马克里斯 警♥察♥局局长
Eros Makris. I'm the Chief of Police.
-伊丽莎白赖特 -詹姆斯格里尔
- Elizabeth Wright. - James Greer.
感谢你的协助
Thank you for accepting our request for assistance.
我没得选 你的人杀了我们的一个人
It was not my choice. Your man killed one of our own,
所以除非你是来秉公处理的 否则你就是在妨碍我
so unless you're here to see justice done, you'll only be in my way.
-很好 我们从哪儿开始 -我们从这里开始
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表