剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
杰克莱恩
第三季第三集
奥地利 维也纳
好了 她正在上楼
Okay. She's headed up now.
你的朋友太不熟练了 我在走过八个街区前就发现他了
Your friend is clearly out of practice. I picked him up eight blocks ago.
-你很着急 -行动未按计划进行
- You're in a hurry. - Op went sideways.
你不是唯一一个暴露身份的人
You're not the only one whose cover's blown.
-我需要你的帮助 -我已经把一切都告诉你了
I need your help. Told you everything.
那他们显然骗了你
Well, then they clearly lied to you.
那不是他们的行事风格
That is not their style.
-我需要你安排一次会面 -做不到
I need you to set up a meeting. Can't do that.
卓娅…
Zoya.
如果猎鹰计划是真的 很多人都会死
You know better than anyone, if Sokol is real, a whole lot of people are gonna die.
知道你本可以阻止这一切 你能坦然接受吗
Can you live with yourself knowing that you could've stopped it?
我会给你安排会面 但要等我离开维也纳之后
I'll get you a meeting, but not until after I'm out of Vienna.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克…
Jack.
祝你好运
Good luck.
走吧 超级特工
Let's go, super spy.
-她会安排会面 -她是这么说的
She set the meet? So she says.
你为什么相信她来着
Tell me again why you trust her.
因为她没理由撒谎
Because she has no reason to lie.
我知道她说的是事实
I know she's telling the truth.
是吗 很好
Oh, you do? Good, good.
-看来你的生命要押上很多筹码啊 -你知道吗
Just seems like a lot to bet your life on. Well, you know what, Mike?
看来我没有太多选择
It doesn't look like I have a whole lot of options, does it?
听我说
Listen to me. Hey.
嘿 你就要越界了 而且可能再也回不去了
You're about to cross a line, and there may be no going back.
因为我想做正确的事 猎鹰计划是真的
Because I'm trying to do the right thing. This Sokol Project is real.
我相信你
And I believe you,
但我也相信你不是唯一能阻止它的人
but I also believe you're not the only one who can stop it.
你建议我给谁打电♥话♥ 米勒吗
Who do you suggest I call? Miller?
他是个卑劣的家伙 他会为了保全自己绞死任何人
He's a prick. Hang anyone to save his own skin.
赖特 她是个狠角色 但她很公平
I mean, Wright, she's a hard-ass, but she's fair.
她是醉心于搞政♥治♥ 跟其他人一样
She's a political animal, just like the rest of them.
你知道吗 她做了自己的选择
You know what? She made her choice.
格里尔呢
What about Greer?
我不能再让他陷入危险了 你也是
I can't put him in any more danger. And you neither.
听着 如果你要离开 我能理解
So, listen, if you have to walk away, I understand.
-看来你已经想清楚了 -嗯 是的
So you have thought it through. Yes, I have.
那算我一个 我支持你
Then I'm in. I got your back.
-我只希望我们能活下来 -我也是
- Just hope we don't die. - Me, too.
美国大使♥馆♥ 意大利 罗马
杰克莱恩 签证官
联邦调查局治外法权组 他们只对莱恩感兴趣
This is an FBI Extraterritorial Squad. They're only interested in Ryan.
由国♥家♥安♥全♥部带头
The NSD's spearheading this.
-负责人是谁 -一个叫哈里斯的人
Who's in charge? Said his name is Harris.
别把我的办公室翻个底朝天 我会很感激的
I'd appreciate you not turning my office upside down.
我们会把所有东西都放回去 我们来这里是为了执行逮捕令
We'll put everything back just the way we found it. We're here to enforce a warrant
杰克莱恩博士被指控 违反了《反间谍法》
charging Dr. Jack Ryan with violating the Espionage Act.
杰克莱恩有很多身份 可他不是叛徒
Jesus, Jack Ryan is a lot of things, but he's not a traitor.
这不是我决定的 而是国家情报局局长
- That's not my call. This goes all the way up to the Director of National Intelligence.
有个叛变的特工在逃
We have a rogue agent out there.
他脑子里的东西 让他对外国来说很有价值
What's in his head makes him valuable to any number of foreign entities,
所以我们要把他抓回来
so we're bringing him in.
我们需要限制他们的权限 找到卓娅伊万诺娃
We need to limit their access. I need you to track down Zoya Ivanova.
她知道杰克的线人
She's the only one who knows who Jack's source is.
-他会去找她的 -明白
- He's bound to go after her. - Got it.
捷克共和国 布拉格
政♥治♥形势如何
What's the political situation?
国安部来抓杰克了 联邦调查局正在执行搜查令
NSD's coming for Jack. - FBI's acting on a warrant.
-罪名是什么 -《反间谍法》
- On what charge? - The Espionage Act.
天啊
- Jesus Christ.
-他们说他是叛徒 -甚至都不让我参与调查
They're calling him a traitor? Didn't even read me in.
妥协的人不是只有你一个
Looks like you're not the only one with a foot on your throat.
我会尽我所能先找到杰克
Look, I'll do everything I can to get to Jack first.
见到科瓦奇总统了吗
Have you got to President Kovac yet?
还没 我们的任务不是参与北约事务
Not yet. It's not the CIA's job, nor mine to get involved in NATO business.
我们不能强迫她 但我们可以给她证据
We can't force her hand, but we can present the evidence,
让她站队我们这边 为我们争得些善意
hopefully get her on side and buy us some goodwill back home.
作为对俄行动的负责人 你可以提建议
You're in a unique position as head of Russia House to offer counsel.
你们在情报局共事过
You worked together when she was running I.S.
-她会听你的 -试试看就知道了
- She'll listen to you. - Yeah. I guess we'll find out.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
上校
Captain.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
我知道你们是朋友
I know you were friends.
他的朋友很少
He had very few.
你也是
As do you.
有传言说你拒绝再当上将
There are rumors that you have refused another admiralship.
我坐在桌子后面有什么用
What good can I do behind a desk?
《老人与海》
Old man and the sea, huh?
节哀顺变
My condolences.
您的丈夫是个很好的人
Your husband was a great man.
感谢前来
Thank you for coming.
如果你需要什么 娜塔莉亚 请随时来找我
If you need anything, Natalya, please know I'm always at your service.
弄清楚这是谁干的
Find who did this.
否则德米特里会死不瞑目
Dmitry will not rest until you do.
我也是
Nor will I.
布拉格城♥堡♥ 捷克共和国 布拉格
他来了吗
Is he here?
我希望您能提前告诉我这次访问
I wish you had informed me of this visit in advance.
他对我一直很坦诚 但最近差了点
He's always been straight with me. Something that has been in short supply lately.
他是中情局的人 如果没有回报 他们不会伸出援手
He's CIA. They never reach out without wanting something back.
我知道中情局如何行事 拉狄克 但他不是那样的人
I know how the CIA operates, Radek, but that's not him.
总统女士
Madam President.
格里尔先生
Mr. Greer.
拉狄克布雷扎 我的安全主管 来见见詹姆斯格里尔
Radek Breza, my head of security, meet James Greer.
我们去散个步如何 詹姆斯
- Why don't we take a walk, James.
我们都知道这不是社交访问
We both know this isn't a social visit.
我们都知道我们监视俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
We also both know that we surveil the Russian government
他们也监视我们
and they surveil us.
国安局有德米特里波波夫的通话记录
The NSA has transcripts of Dmitry Popov's phone calls.
是他与苏里科夫总统进行的对话
Those conversations were with President Surikov,
建议他不要进一步向东欧进军
advising him not to alienate the Czech Republic
从而疏远捷克共和国
by moving farther into Eastern Europe.
-但德米特里是强硬派 -不 他看起来是强硬派
But Dmitry was a hardliner. No, he appeared to be a hardliner.
这就是他能够在党内右翼人士面前 保全颜面的原因
That was how he was able to save face with the more right-wing in his party.
但你和他一直站在同一战线上
But you and he were on the same page all along.
这可能就是他被杀的原因
And it may be what got him killed.
至于新任国防部长 就完全不一样了
Now, the new Defence Minister, that's another story.
他否认了德米特里同意的一切
He disavowed everything Dmitry agreed to.
并让俄♥罗♥斯♥的军队进一步进入乌克兰
Yeah, and moved Russian troops further into Ukraine.
进到哪里了
How much farther?
一直到斯洛伐克边境
All the way to the Slovakian border.
我想让你知道
Now, I wanted you to know
因为如果你现在行动 我们可以将北约的导弹转移进来
because if you act now, we could move our NATO missiles in.
迫使他们撤退
We could force a retreat.
我们两国可是共享情报的
Our countries share intel.
可为什么我现在才知道这些
Why am I just hearing of this now?
我以为你们不会像对待敌人一样 对待盟友
I assumed you wouldn't treat your allies the same way as your enemies.
我忘了中情局喜欢扮演上帝
I forgot the CIA likes to play God.
我是以朋友的身份告诉你这一点的
I'm telling you this as your friend.
-你指望我相信你 -不是指望 是希望
And you expect me to trust you. Not expecting, hoping.
我知道你承受着各方的压力
Now, I know you're being pressured by all sides.
我也知道你不是那种受逼迫的人
I also know that you're not one to be pushed.
我只是来给你提供一些信息
I'm just here arming you with information.
你根据这些信息做出的决定 是你自己的事
The decision about what you do with it is yours.
捷克共和国 波希米亚
天啊
Oh, my God.
你知道这辆车花了我多少钱吗
Do you know how much this car cost me?
你知道这是场狩猎 你以为会去哪里
Well, you knew it was a hunt. Where did you think it would be?
-摩纳哥 -我还以为是柏油路
In Monaco? I thought the fucking road would be paved.
抱歉了 祖布科夫先生 莱奇金先生
Apologies, Mr. Zubkov, Mr. Lychkin,
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表