剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
杰克莱恩
第三季第四集
克里姆林宫大楼 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
-…非常重要 不是吗 -他不是
- Very important he doesn't know. - - He doesn't.
-恕我失陪 彼得罗夫部长 -先生们
If you'll excuse me, Minister Petrov. Gentlemen.
阿列克谢 你是想把我赶出去吗
Are you trying to get me out of the way, Alexei?
这些信息
These are messages
是杰克莱恩和你的人康斯坦丁发的
between Jack Ryan and your man Konstantin.
你让我去抓杰克莱恩 却让我与这个叛徒为伍
You asked me to go after Jack Ryan and put me next to this traitor.
你的杀手是个双面间谍
Your assassin was a double agent.
那你是什么人
What does that make you?
他现在在哪里
- Where is he now?
死了
- Rotting.
阿列克谢 你要陷害我吗
Did you set me up, Alexei?
我提醒你 我是国防部长
I will remind you I am the Minister of Defence...
你知道有多少位部长 会在半夜凭空消失吗
Do you know how many minsters just disappear in the middle of the night?
你知道有多少次 他们最后看到的是我的脸吗
Do you know how many times mine was the last face they saw?
杰克莱恩没有在维也纳露面
Jack Ryan failed to appear in Vienna,
你的跟班没能消灭我
and your errand boy failed to eliminate me.
消灭你
Eliminate you?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为我知道你要干什么
Because I know what you're doing.
你重启了猎鹰计划
You have resurrected Sokol.
说实话…
Honestly,
我不知道康斯坦丁是两面派
I had no idea Konstantin was working both sides.
那就是你的问题了 彼得罗夫部长
Then it is your problem, Minister Petrov.
也可能是别人派他来杀我的
Or maybe someone else sent him after me?
也许还有其他人在幕后操纵
Maybe someone else is pulling the strings.
傀儡吗
Huh, puppet?
不管康斯坦丁发生了什么 我都会查出来的
Whatever happened in Vienna with Konstantin, I will find out.
你想那样吗
Oh, is that what you want?
告诉你的上级 你们中间有叛徒
Tell your superiors you have a traitor in your midst, huh?
他们会怎么处理 我知道我该怎么处理
How would they deal with that? I know how I would deal with it.
嗯 你是对的
Yes, you're right.
阿列克谢 给你一些血泪换来的建议
Some hard-earned advice, Alexei.
身居高位的人谁也不能相信
The man at the top can trust no one.
大家都需要盟友
Everyone else needs allies.
匈牙利 布达佩斯
那有用吗
Does that even work?
可能没用
Eh. Probably not.
只是为了感觉好一些
Just felt good.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 我只是在努力接受 叛国罪的指控
Oh, yeah, just... Still trying to process the whole being accused of treason thing.
这也是我选择单干的部分原因
Part of the reason I went private.
不涉及政♥治♥ 官僚主义 做好工作 他们就付你钱
No politics, no bureaucracy. You do the job, they pay you.
-如果他们是混♥蛋♥ 你就炒了他们 -对 或者他们会试图杀了你
When they're assholes, you fire them. Yeah, or they try to kill you.
有这种可能
Yeah, there's that.
你相信卢卡戈恰罗夫吗
You trust Luka Gocharov?
我相信他说的祖布科夫的事
I believe him about Zubkov.
嗯 卖♥♥铀肯定绕不过他这样的人
I wouldn't put uranium sales past a guy like that.
-听起来你应该知道这件事 -不要胡乱评判
Sounds like you should know. Don't get judgy.
我的世界完全不同 他这样的客户有高价值
Mine is a different world. All right? You know, clients like him, they come with the territory.
是吗
Do they?
杰克 祖布科夫可不是软柿子
Jack. Zubkov is not a soft target.
这家伙对安全很看重 他的别♥墅♥是一座堡垒
Guy's obsessed with security. He lives in a villa that is basically a fortress.
他在布达佩斯没受到过犯罪指控
He chose Budapest 'cause it's one of the only places he hasn't been charged with a crime.
而其余指控他有罪的地区 都不能从这里引渡他
All the places he has been charged? They can't extradite him from here.
-等等 他知道你以前是中情局的吗 -知道 这是我的主要卖♥♥点
Wait. Does he know you're ex-CIA? Yeah, that's kind of the main selling point.
这在我们的网站和其它资料上都写着
I mean, we put it on the website and everything.
听起来你对他进行了一番调查
Well, it sounds like you have quite a workup on him.
你是要我违背职业道德吗
Oh, I'm sorry, are you asking me to breach my professional ethics?
抱歉 你有吗
Oh, I'm sorry, did you have any?
拉米会带着我们所有的资料来找我们
Rami's gonna meet us here with everything we got on him.
他能挖出客户 同事和地址吗
And can he dig up clients, associates, addresses, everything?
他是前摩萨德特工
- He's ex-Mossad.
没有他拿不到的情报 也没有他抓不到的人
There is nothing he can't get and no one he can't get to.
太好了
Great.
一旦你开始调查祖布科夫这样的人 他会被吓到的
But once you start digging on somebody like Zubkov, though, he's gonna get spooked.
希望如此吧
Let's hope so.
安全屋 匈牙利 摩约罗德
拉米 把文件给他看
Rami, show him the file.
祖布科夫和警方关系很好
Zubkov's got a very cozy relationship with the police.
除非他需要 否则他们不会打扰他
They leave him alone unless he needs them.
-这种情况多久发生一次 -从未发生过
And how often does that happen? Never.
他的别♥墅♥里没有派对 不招待陌生人或客户
No parties, no strangers, no clients at his villa.
见客户都在公共场合进行 比如高档餐厅
Client meetings are always in public. - Usually at high-end restaurants. - Right.
因为那里的安保措施很严密
'Cause high-end restaurants have tight security.
他讨厌旅行 如果你想见他 就在这里
He hates to travel. If you want to meet him,
布达佩斯
- it's here, in Budapest.
他会为伊♥拉♥克♥军阀和叙利亚人破例
- He'll make exceptions for Iraqi warlords, Syrians, that kind of thing.
为此他会去迪拜
For that he goes to Dubai.
但如果你不是以上那些人 就必须来这里
But if you're anybody else, you got to come here.
奥地利到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened in Austria?
美国大使♥馆♥ 意大利 罗马
-莱恩不在火车上 -嗯 我知道
Ryan wasn't on the train. Yeah, I-I'm aware.
我说清楚 你知道了什么 是什么时候知道的
Let me clarify. What did you know, when did you know it
你到底为什么去那里
and why were you even there?
莱恩是中情局的情报官 如果他被指控从事间谍活动
Sir, Ryan is a CIA case officer. If he's going to be brought in on espionage charges,
我想我们谁都不想让国安部知道
I doubt either of us would want that entirely in the hands of the NSD.
杰克莱恩枪杀雅典人不是中情局行动
Jack Ryan shooting up Athens was not a CIA op.
之后你可能希望这是我们的行动 事急从权啊
Down the road you may want it to be. Optics can shift. You know that.
你和莱恩在奥地利有联♥系♥吗
Did you have any contact with Ryan in Austria?
这就是我打电♥话♥的原因 杰克联♥系♥我了
That's the reason why I'm calling you, sir. Jack did reach out.
他的分♥析♥是 俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥之外的 一个流氓派系
And his analysis is that a rogue faction outside the Russian government
正在利用一系列逐步恶化的事件 来引诱俄♥罗♥斯♥和北约开战
is using a series of escalations to bait Russia and NATO into war.
所以看起来像俄♥罗♥斯♥的一切情报 其实都不对吗
So everything that looks like Russia isn't?
你熟悉小型战争理论吗
You're familiar with the small wars theory?
-熟悉 -据杰克的线人所说
- I am. - According to Jack's source,
这些挑衅行为 比如波波夫遭暗♥杀♥
these provocations, like Dmitry Popov's assassination,
旨在加剧北约 和俄♥罗♥斯♥之间的紧张关系
are engineered to stoke tensions between NATO and Russia.
引爆点将是猎鹰设备的使用
The tipping point will be the use of the Sokol nuclear device.
听起来更像是理论 而不是情报
Right now, this sounds a lot more like theory than intel.
确切情报是 猎鹰计划的铀已在运送中
The hard intel is that the uranium for the Sokol device is already on the move,
-而且提供者是莱万祖布科夫 -情报来源为何 监听信♥号♥♥ 窃听
and was provided by Levan Zubkov. So what's his source? Signals? Wiretaps?
人际情报
HUMINT.
卢卡戈恰罗夫
Luka Gocharov.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
-我知道 这很复杂 -“复杂” 对我来说很简单
- I know, it's complex. - Complex? No, it's pretty simple to me.
有一个高级俄外情局特工 一个造谣专家 给莱恩提供情报
You have a senior SVR agent who is an expert on disinformation feeding Ryan.
-这对你来说是不是很典型 -不是 莱恩是位很优秀的分♥析♥师
Doesn't this sound a little textbook to you? No, it does not, sir. In my experience, Ryan is a very good analyst.
他刚被更厉害的俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍头子骗了
Yeah, who's just been duped by an even better - Russian spymaster.
但想象一下 如果他是对的 那他就利用了卢卡戈恰罗夫
- But imagine if he's right. Then he just turned Luka Gocharov.
我做事不靠想象
Okay. I am not in the business of imagination.
赖特探员 我很尊重你的工作 以及你的专业知识
Officer Wright, I have a lot of respect for your service and expertise,
但现在说这些已经没用了
but we are way past all that.
我要立刻逮捕杰克莱恩
I want Jack Ryan in custody immediately.
如果你做不到 我会把你召回来 并派其他能做到的人去
If it doesn't happen, I will recall you and send someone who can make that happen.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
中♥央♥情报局
我们怎么接近他
How do we get to him?
我们不用接近他 对祖布科夫来说 只有一种方式 他需要我时 会联♥系♥我
You don't. With Zubkov, it's one-way. If he needs me, he reaches out.
-这家伙是个控制狂 -那就让他需要你
Guy's a total control freak. Then let's get him to need you.
我们摧毁他的世界
Let's destroy his world,
直到他向你寻求保护
till he comes running to you for protection.
那我必须通过乔治才能办到
I'll have to go through Georges.
-乔治 -他的左膀右臂
- Georges? - His right-hand man.
他唯一相信的人
It's the only guy he trusts.
-打开他的手♥机♥ -好
- Pull up his phone. - Yeah.
那是什么
What's that?
祖布科夫和乔治要和伊恩范德华见面
Zubkov and Georges have a meeting with Ian van der Waal.
黑市管运输的家伙
Black market shipping guy.
会面是什么时候
When's that meeting?
菲利克斯餐厅 下午1点
1:00 p.m. at Felix Restaurant.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表