剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
the other half see you as a Russian puppet gone soft.
莉莉 你被夹在两个世界之间
You are caught between two worlds, LeLe.
接下来跟波波夫会面的这几天令人担忧
The next days with Popov will be fraught,
像走钢丝一样
a high-wire act.
有一件事是肯定的…
One thing is certain.
他们会低估你
They will underestimate you.
我就指望这一点了
I'm counting on it.
美国大使♥馆♥ 意大利 罗马
早上好
Good morning.
昨晚不顺利吗
Rough night?
其实还好 我经历过更糟糕的夜晚
No, actually. As rough nights go, I've had worse.
很有收获 我们得到了 多年来最确凿的证据
Productive. We got the most concrete evidence we've had in years.
我跟你说过 我在中情局的第一份工作吗
Did I ever tell you about my first job with the Agency?
-没有 你没说过 -从支援部开始
I don't think you have, no. Started out in the Directorate of Support, actually.
读电报 发送行动报告
Nearly went blind reading cables,
填申请单 做我能做的一切
studying after-action reports, requisitions,
听上去挺令人激动的
anything I could get my hands on.
我就是这样了解了 我们工作的方方面面
Oh, that sounds... thrilling. No, it was actually how I learned every facet of our work,
通过阅读文件
just through reading documentation.
我没有收到昨晚的行动报告 你自己去的吗
I never received an action report for your meet last night. You went solo?
不是 我让布雷登去侦察了 是在公共场所 很简单
No, I had Braeden on recon. It was public. Easy.
好吧
Okay.
杰克 我从来都不喜欢英雄
I've never really liked heroes, Jack.
他们更倾向于考虑自己的行动 而不是后果
They tend to think more of their actions than they do the repercussions.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
-我需要你的帮助 -你需要手♥机♥吗
Hey. I could use your help. - You need a cell phone?
不用 我只想知道那张卡上有什么
- Nope. I just need to know what's on that card.
-可能是爪哇卡平台 -可能吧
It's probably a Java card platform. - Probably.
看起来像全球移♥动♥系统 你从哪儿弄来的
- Looks like a GSM. Where'd you get it?
从其中一个坏人手里
From the bad guys.
很好
Cool. Um...
嗯…是个三重加密的应用程序…
Well, well, well. It's an encrypted app
解密文件…
with a triple redundancy
…还有单一源发送接收
and a single-source send and receive.
通俗地说…
In layman's terms...
发送跟踪信息的另一种方式 是什么位置
It's another way to send tracking information. What's the location?
-目前嘛 没有 -“没有”是什么意思
Uh, right now? Nothing. - What do you mean nothing?
是克里米亚半岛 但目前还没有定位
- Well, it's Crimean Peninsula, but there's nothing pinpointed yet.
还没有
- Yet?
我听说过一个人曾用这种程序
Well, I-I-I once heard about a guy who used a program like this
把酒店的位置发给他的女朋友
to send hotel locations to his girlfriend.
但他妻子是纽约大学的计算机科学家 她抓住并惩罚了他
But his wife was a computer scientist at NYU. Nailed his ass.
不管对方是谁
Wait, are you saying that whosever on the other end
肯定会留下只有那张手♥机♥卡 能读取的密♥码♥吗
of this is gonna drop a pin that only that SIM card can read?
对
- Yeah.
-现在我需要一部手♥机♥ -你很幸运
- Now I'm gonna need a phone. Well, you're in luck.
-欢迎来到手♥机♥王国 -感觉这部能带来好运
- Welcome to Burners 'R' Us. - This one feels lucky.
冷战期间 一小群俄♥罗♥斯♥强硬派
During the Cold War, a small group of hardline Russians
制定了一项保护苏联的计划
formed a plan to preserve the USSR.
他们称它为“猎鹰计划”
They called it the Sokol Project.
这个名字直接来自一个 名为《莱茵河七日》的
Now, that name actually comes directly from a Russian war game called Sem' dney do reki Reyn,
俄♥罗♥斯♥战争游戏
or "Seven Days to the Rhine."
该计划的建立基础是小规模战争
Now, that plan was based on a small wars doctrine.
通过暗♥杀♥和错误信息
You sow unrest inside your Eastern Bloc neighbors
在东欧邻国中埋下动荡的种子 以破坏那些政♥府♥的稳定
through assassinations and misinformation in order to destabilize those governments.
然后用有限的核打击制♥造♥混乱
Then, use a limited nuclear strike to create chaos,
从而通过陆地入侵这些国家
that would allow for a land invasion
也就是所谓的莱茵河地带
into these countries, otherwise known as the Rhine.
目的是控制和扩张苏联的边界
The goal was to hold and expand the USSR's borders.
他们需要设计一种可在未注明 归属地的情况下使用的核武器
To pull this off, they needed to engineer a nuclear weapon to be used without attribution, and they did,
他们设计出来了 代号♥“猎鹰” 这种技术在当时来说太先进了
code name Sokol, or "Falcon." At the time, the technology was too advanced,
武器未被制♥造♥出 所以项目被关闭了 至少我们是这么认为的
and the weapon was never made, so the project was shuttered, or so we thought.
直到昨晚 我已经确认猎鹰计划正在进行
Until last night, I have confirmation from an asset that the Sokol Project is active.
武器已造好 正在移♥动♥中
The weapon has been built, and it is on the move.
-被谁确认的 -卓娅伊万诺娃
- Confirmed by who? - Zoya Ivanova,
俄♥罗♥斯♥驻罗马大使♥馆♥的公使参赞
a minister-counsellor with the Russian Embassy, Rome.
对外情报局联络人 我在莫斯科站期间 我们曾有过交集
SVR connections. I've crossed paths with her during my time at Moscow Station.
我们相信她已发布了一个测绘程序
We believe that she has delivered to us a mapping program
该程序将定位他们打算
that will locate the actual nuclear material
在新型猎鹰导弹内部使用的 真正核材料
they intend to use inside the new Sokol missile.
论点呢
Thesis?
最好的情况是 他们制♥造♥了一种 我们可以定位并摧毁的武器
I mean, best-case scenario, they've built a weapon that we can locate and destroy.
最坏的情况是 他们已经 开始实施“莱茵河七日”计划了
Worst case, they've already started the implementation of Seven Days to the Rhine,
在这种情况下 我们可以预料到 多米诺骨牌效应
in which case, we can all expect a lot of dominoes to fall,
导致他们所希望的新的世界冲突
leading to what they hope to be a new world conflict.
卓娅的情报来自哪里
Where does Zoya's intel originate?
-我还在努力追踪 -卓娅受过女间谍的训练
That, I'm still trying to track. Zoya was trained as a swallow,
她在那个组织里还有熟人
so she still has contacts inside that organization.
她是个声名狼藉 自私自利的大骗子
She is a... notorious self-serving bullshitter,
但当她不撒谎时 她是很好的情报源
but when she isn't lying, she has good intel.
问题是间谍几乎总在撒谎
Problem is, swallows are almost always lying.
不 她没撒谎 她很害怕
No. She's not lying. She's scared.
这个武器在哪里
Where is this weapon?
地图上说是在克里米亚 虽然还没有准确定位
The map says Crimea, although, a pin hasn't actually been dropped yet.
要是准确定位了呢
And what if one is?
要是有准确定位
Well, when a pin is dropped, I think it would be
如果不是因为疏忽而听之任之 我觉得就是不负责任
irresponsible, if not negligent, to ignore it.
意思是
Meaning?
如果得到确认 我希望 立即派出特别行动小组处理此事
Meaning, if confirmed, I would expect a SOG team to be sent in to deal with it immediately.
首先 美国不能正式进入 克里米亚附近任何地方
First, the U.S. can't officially go anywhere near Crimea.
俄♥罗♥斯♥已经大喊北约侵略
Russia is already screaming NATO aggression,
我们没有犯错的余地
and we don't have any wiggle room to make a mistake in that theater. Second...
第二 你有论点 但没有证据
...you have a thesis, but it's not proven out.
如果卓娅的手♥机♥卡有具体信息 我们就评估 否则我们就翻篇
If something concrete comes out of Zoya's SIM card, we assess. If not, we move on.
见到你很开心 詹姆斯
Good to see you, James.
我看伊丽莎白还是对你很苛刻
I see Elizabeth is still busting your ass.
我开始觉得这是她一天中 最喜欢的时刻了
I'm starting to think it's her favorite part of the day.
你要小心这一点
Be careful with that one.
她人很圆滑 但她随时能亮剑
She's smooth, but... she keeps her knives sharp.
布拉格城♥堡♥ 捷克共和国 布拉格
既然这里的人都是朋友
As long as we are all friends here,
我想知道针对北约
I'd like to know your intentions regarding NATO
以及他们想把你们国家
and their desire to use your country
作为他们导弹的另一个发射站的举动 你有何打算
as yet another launching station for their missiles.
的确 北约提出要为我们的捷克基地
It's true that NATO has offered
装备地对空导弹
to outfit our Czech base with surface-to-air missiles.
我正在考虑这个提议
An offer I am considering.
但如果这位部长和他的政♥府♥
But... an offer I will refuse or postpone
同意停止对乌克兰的进一步入侵
if the minister and his government
我将拒绝或推迟这个提议
would agree to cease all further incursions into Ukraine.
破坏地区稳定的入侵比部署导弹更严重
Incursions that destabilize the region far more than a few missiles,
还有那些让捷克人感到 需要北约保护的举动
and ones that cause Czechs to feel the need for NATO protection.
我们得私下谈谈
We need a moment.
当然
Sure.
公然提出大胆的提议和要求
A bold offer and ask. And made publicly.
埋伏得真好
Quite the ambush.
据我所知 今天本该进行讨论
It was my understanding today was for discussion,
明天的足球赛才是媒体拍照时间
the football match tomorrow was the photo op.
我早该被告知这里有记者
I should have been advised there would be journalists here.
你完全可以对着镜头微笑 你选择了不笑
You could've just sat and smiled for the cameras. You chose not to.
小心行事 总统女士
Tread lightly, Madam President.
那么 你还会给它多长时间
So... how long are you going to give it?
我早就放弃他了
I gave up on him a while ago.
这是他的损失
Well... it's his loss.
我本来要给他一个惊喜 我买♥♥了和俄♥罗♥斯♥队比赛的门票
I was going to surprise him. I bought tickets to the Russia match.
听起来你需要有人陪你一起去
Sounds like you need someone to go with.
-想吃一口吗 -不了 机灵鬼
-装了新的瓣膜 新规矩 -规矩 这就是你气色很好的原因
Not a chance, slick. New valve, new rules. Ah, rules. - Is that why you're looking so good?
没错 不喝酒 不吃面包 不喝牛奶 甚至开始冥想
- Damn right. Gave up booze, bread, dairy, even took up meditation. - Really?
这是怎么回事 你每减一磅 就多一根白头发
How's that work? So, for every pound you lose, you get another gray hair?
-去你的 -冥想很管用
- Oh, fuck you. - Ah, meditation's working.
给我一个
Give me one.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表