剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
These people might have been at Matoksa.
糟糕的地方
Oh, bad place.
从那时开始 就没人了
No people from then.
可能有一个人
Maybe a person.
可能是吧
Maybe.
好吧 安排我们见个面
Fine. Set up a meet.
好
Okay.
今天
Today.
我试试
I'll try.
好吧 今天
Okay. Today.
捷克大使♥馆♥ 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
President Kovac,
科瓦奇总统 听说你在莫斯科 我很惊讶
I am surprised to hear you are in Moscow.
我们得面对面谈一谈 就今天
We have to speak. Face-to-face. Today.
好 我想我们俩可以好好谈谈
Yes, I think a chat would be clarifying for both of us.
-你必须到这里来 -好
You will have to come here. Fine.
今天下午 我会让秘书安排好的
This afternoon. I'll have my secretary make the arrangements.
我很期待
I'm looking forward to it.
他会见我
He'll meet me.
-您没事吧 -没事
- Doing okay? - Yeah.
您知道该怎么做 对吗
You know what to do, right?
我到莫斯科来让他不安
My coming to Moscow will have alarmed him.
所以我会让他保持自信
So I keep him confident.
让他以为他能控制我
Let him think he has power over me.
我会让他的自大分散他的注意力
Distract him with his own magnificence.
不会太难的
Won't be hard.
我会让他注意我 你们就去做你们的事
I keep his attention on me while you do your part.
你们知道怎么找到波波夫女士吗
Have you figured out how to get to Madame Popova?
不知道 我会想办法的
No clue. We'll figure something out.
从现在开始 我们都站在了同一条战线
Well, from here on out, we're in your world.
抱歉 总统先生 事情发展得太快了
My apologies, Mr. President. Things are moving rather quickly.
彼得罗夫部长 我很清楚
As I'm well aware, Minister Petrov.
这些是阿维亚诺空军基地的 F-16战斗机 燃料加满 随时待命
These are F-16s at Aviano Air Base. Fueled and ready.
美国海军驱逐舰已进入北海
A U.S. naval destroyer has moved into the North Sea.
美国♥军♥队已被转移至斯图加特基地
U.S. troops have been moved into the base at Stuttgart.
一切均发生在过去的八小时 美国人处于三♥级♥戒备状态
All of this in the last eight hours. Mr. President, the Americans are at DEFCON 3.
对加强警戒的回应
In response to Povyshennaya.
我们需要部署苏-57战斗机 派遣军队到乌克兰 波罗的海…
We need to deploy Su-57s, troops to Ukraine, the Baltic Fleet...
停 我们处于加强警戒状态 他们处于三♥级♥戒备状态 这是僵局
- Stop. We are at Povyshennaya. They are DEFCON 3. Stalemate.
先生 我必须反对
Sir, I must disagree.
当我们不势均力敌时 就不会有僵局
There can be no stalemate when we are never evenly matched.
总统先生 看看捷克共和国发生的事
Mr. President, look at what happened in the Czech Republic.
他们不可信
They cannot be trusted.
-波罗的海舰队准备好了吗 -当然 先生
Is the Baltic Fleet even ready? Absolutely, sir.
他们正在待命
They are awaiting our order.
先生 美国海军是我们大卫的歌♥利亚
Sir, the U.S. Navy is Goliath to our David.
让苏-57上跑道
Put Su-57s on the runways.
-这样他们的摄像机就能拍到了 -遵命 先生
- So their cameras can see. - Yes, sir.
但没有我的同意 不能有任何行动
But there will be no movement without my consent.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
稍等一会儿
Stay a moment.
原谅我 总统先生 我不是故意越界的
Forgive me, Mr. President. I didn't mean to overstep.
不 你是故意的
Yes, you did.
野心勃勃的年轻人天生就爱越界
It's the nature of ambitious young men to overstep.
所以我想你一定要原谅我
So I guess it is you who must forgive me,
因为我还在适应跟你一起工作
as I'm still adjusting to working with you.
德米特里波波夫是我的好朋友
Dmitry Popov was a dear friend,
我还在为失去他而悲伤
and I'm still grieving that loss.
非常难过
Bitterly.
我理解
- I understand.
希望如此
- I hope you do.
现在走吧 如你所说 事态瞬息万变
Now go. As you said, things are moving quickly.
阿列克谢的人会密切关注我们
Alexei's men will have their eyes and ears open for us.
这是他的供述
Here is his confession, hmm?
把它给科瓦奇总统
Give this to President Kovac.
我得知道
I need to know.
马托克萨
Matoksa.
那天死了很多人 我要知道你为什么会在那里
A lot of people died that day, and I need to know why you were there.
因为是我下令杀他们的
Because I gave the order to kill them.
杰克 我要弥补很多过错
I have a lot to make up for, Jack.
大使♥馆♥广场 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
新信息 沃瓦
沃尔孔卡33号♥ 30分钟
总统女士
Madam President.
彼得罗夫部长
Minister Petrov.
我得说 我不知道 你想从俄♥罗♥斯♥的访问中得到什么
I must say, I don't know what you expect to get out of your visit here in Russia.
如你所知 任何外交任务都不会被承认
As you know, no diplomatic mission will be recognized.
我们觉得和一个允许美国核武器
We feel it would send the wrong message
进入其国家的女人坐在一起 会发出错误的信息
to sit with the woman who's allowed U.S. nuclear arms into her country.
这次爆♥炸♥与北约没有任何关系 我们都知道这一点
The detonation had nothing to do with NATO. We both know it.
我父亲死的时候 我在场
I was there when my father died.
毫无疑问 死于俄♥国♥叛徒之手
At the hands of a Russian traitor, no doubt.
你用的这个词很有意思
That's an interesting word for you to use.
你和我父亲的阴谋
You and my father's schemes.
一旦阴谋曝光 你连古♥拉♥格♥劳♥改♥营都去不了
When they come to light, the Gulag won't even be an option.
阴谋论让你听起来像一个
Conspiracies make you sound like a leader
努力抓住抛弃你的民众的领导人
struggling to hang on to a populace that has abandoned you.
你处于中立位置太久了
You've spent too long playing the middle.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的情况不一样了
Things are changing here in Russia.
你该做出决定了
It's time for you to make a decision.
如果你真的想领导你的国家 我建议你离北约远一点
If you truly want to lead your country, I suggest you step away from NATO,
就像你的很多邻国一样
like so many of your neighbors are doing.
我不接受你的建议
I don't take suggestions from you.
与你交谈 让我想起了那句 关于政♥治♥的老话
Talking to you, I am reminded of the old adage about politics.
如果你在篱笆上看到一只乌龟
If you see a turtle on a fence post,
你会知道他或她得到了帮助
you know that he or she had some help getting there.
你的人♥民♥知道谁帮了你吗
Now, do your people know who helped you?
你的威胁对我毫无意义
Your threats don't mean anything to me.
我没有威胁你
I'm not threatening you.
我在提醒你你的身份
I am reminding you of who you are.
做美国的傀儡
Being America's puppet...
可不是你父亲希望看到的
is not something your father would want for you.
我想他也不希望我听命于你
I don't think he'd want me taking orders from you, either.
真可惜我们不能问他了
Too bad we can't ask him.
抱歉了 科瓦奇总统
I apologize, President Kovac.
我很忙
I am very busy.
我强烈建议你飞回家
I strongly suggest you fly away home.
综合考虑
All things considered,
你可能会有内忧
your house might catch fire.
沃瓦
Vova?
我的腿
Oh, my leg!
谁让你除掉我的
Who told you to take me out?
我刚开始问马托克萨的事
I started asking a-about Matoksa.
应急管理部的事
About EMS.
然后我接到一个电♥话♥
Then I get a call.
谁
Who?
是谁
Who?!
罗兰安东诺夫
Rolan Antonov.
他下命令 我听命行事
He gives an order, you do it.
你不用再听命了 沃瓦 他们把你赶出来了
You don't take orders anymore, Vova. They kicked you out.
长官 我们都得服从命令
Chief, we all take orders.
他们在库宾卡扩张 可能只是假象
They're bulking up at Kubinka. Could just be a show.
他们知道我们在盯着
They know we're watching.
否则他们可以在10分钟内袭击 阿维亚诺 斯图加特和恰斯拉夫
Or they could hit Aviano, Stuttgart and Cáslav in about ten minutes.
为什么没人认真看待这件事
Is there a reason no one is taking this seriously?
早在这些事发生之前 我们就认真起来了
We are. And we have been since long before any of this crossed your desk.
你们得明白 在捷克发生的事件
What you have to understand is that the events in the Czech Republic
仍不清楚且未经证实
are still unclear and unverified.
恕我直言 但那不是你的工作吗
Excuse me for being blunt, but... isn't that your job?
你来自西点军校 对吗 83届
You were West Point, right? Class of '83?
怎么了
Yes.
那我相信他们教过你 糟糕的建议才是最大的敌人
Then I'm sure they taught you that no enemy is worse than bad advice.
我只是想尽我最大的努力 至少消灭一个敌人
I'm simply trying to give you my best and take at least one enemy off the board.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表