剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
Great. Where do we start?
国际刑♥警♥ 红色通缉令
-他跑不远的 -你们发布了红色通缉令
He won't go far, even if he leaves the country. You issued a Red Notice?
不是他们发布的 是我们 罪名是谋杀一名俄♥罗♥斯♥公民
They didn't issue the Red Notice. We did. For the brutal murder of a Russian national by your operator.
这并没有发生 为什么俄♥罗♥斯♥情报人员会在这里
- That did not happen. What is Russian intelligence doing here?
我来自大使♥馆♥ 跟你们俩一样 我想是外交官吧
I'm from the embassy, just as the two of you are. Diplomats, I presume?
我不知道他跟你说了什么 但他说的没一句真话
I don't know what he told you, but I can guarantee every word of it is a lie.
如果你的人来自首 我们会听听你们的话
We are willing to hear your man's side of the story if he would simply turn himself in.
否则我们必须假定其有罪
In the absence of that, we must presume guilt.
他们的公民是一位 寻求庇护的核科学家
Their Russian national was a nuclear scientist seeking asylum.
他是来这里度假的
- He came here on holiday.
躲在船舱里 你是怎么知道他的打算的
Hiding in the hold of a ship? How did you learn of his intention?
是你扣的扳机吗
Did you pull the trigger yourself?
我们会和美国大使♥馆♥协调解决的
We'll be coordinating with the U.S. embassy to figure out what happened here.
我不指望你合作 但别碍我们的事
I don't expect your cooperation, but I do expect you to stay the hell out of our way.
这改变了一切
This changes everything.
是你的老朋友吗
Old friend of yours?
康斯坦丁维亚特金 我在莫斯科时跟他有过几次交锋
Konstantin Vyatkin. We had a few run-ins when I was working Moscow Station.
他不像他认为的那么聪明 但比他所表现的更残忍♥
He's not as smart as he thinks, but he is more brutal than he looks.
如果他在找杰克
If he's looking for Jack,
那我们最好先找到他
we better find him first.
天堂服饰
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我想你可能有东西要给我
I think you might have something for me.
-给你 -来自罗马的中间人
For you? From a broker... in Rome.
在这里等着
Wait here.
你要的都在吧
You got everything you need?
-这是哪里 -看起来是在比雷埃夫斯
Where's this? It looks like it's in, uh, Piraeus.
比雷埃夫斯
- Piraeus.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你不需要领带吗 -跟我的衣服不太搭
Good tie. You don't need it? Doesn't really go with my outfit.
-但我能用用你的电脑吗 -好 用吧
But could I use your computer? Go ahead.
吉姆的肌肉车♥库♥ 品牌:雪佛兰 型号♥:科迈罗
变速箱问题 买♥♥家必须运输
恭喜
清除历史记录
美国大使♥馆♥
第四个没了
Fourth one down.
什么意思
What's that?
我们在城里的已知联♥系♥人名单 线人 派遣人员
List of our known contacts in this city. Assets, contractors, you name it.
杰克好像跟其中一个有接触
Seems Jack has a history with one of them.
见鬼
Ah, shit.
是托尼
It's Tony.
他是个走私犯 皮条客
He's a smuggler, pimp.
杰克在土耳其和他有过冲突 一拳打在了他脸上
Jack had a run-in with him a couple years back in Turkey. Cracked him in his face.
真不敢相信他会给杰克庇护
Can't imagine he's itching to give Jack safe haven.
我们去吧 把地址给我
We're going. Give me the address.
好 你说了算
Okay. It's your call.
-你来吗 -嗯 随后就去
- You coming? - Yeah. Right behind you.
-有电♥话♥记录吗 -没有呼入呼出的电♥话♥
Phone records? No incoming or outgoing calls.
自从你们落地后 他就没使用过任何数据
And he hasn't used any data since the two of you landed this morning.
电子邮件呢
What about email?
我需要个人账户的特别授权
I need special authorization to access his personal accounts.
你现在有了 任何人想联♥系♥詹姆斯 我都要知道 继续留意
You'll have it. If anyone tries to reach out to James Greer, I need to know. Keep at it.
捷克共和国 布拉格
调查还在进行 所以您的行动会受到限制
The investigation is still ongoing, so I need to put you in lockdown.
受限 要多久
Lockdown? For how long?
直到我确定您不是目标 也不是目标之一
Until I'm certain that you were not the target or among them.
如果他们想让我死 我早就死了
If the killer wanted me dead, I would be.
-不可能知道… -慎重起见 我明白了
There is no way of knowing if... Abundance of caution. I get it.
女士
- Madam,
美国中♥央♥情报局的人来了
the CIA's here.
带她进来
- Bring her in.
我希望这不是出于内疚
I hope that's not guilt.
足球比赛是我的主意 部长同意了
The football match was my idea, and the minister agreed.
我们明白其中的风险 你无法为每种意外情况都做好计划
We understood the risks. You cannot plan for every contingency.
-有什么关于枪手的信息吗 -没新信息
Any more information about the shooter? Nothing new.
-俄♥罗♥斯♥人指责是美国人干的 -他们当然会那么做
Just that the Russians blame the Americans. Of course they do.
-卡希尔小姐 -感谢您接见我
Ms. Cahill. Thank you for taking the time to see me.
我知道您和总统谈过了 但我想亲自联♥系♥您
I know you spoke with the president, but I wanted to reach out in person, offer any assistance.
-我们可以提供任何援助 -我们能应付 但是谢谢你
At the moment, we're managing, but thank you.
我们听到了一些谣言
We've been hearing some rumors.
嗯 我们也听到了
Yes. We've heard them, too.
希望您能明白
I hope it goes without saying
美国与国防部长的死没有任何关系
the United States had nothing to do with the Defence Minister's death.
-你能向我保证吗 -当然
Do I have your word on that? Absolutely, Madam President.
我猜你们使♥馆♥正在进行自己的调查
I assume your station is conducting its own investigation.
是的 我们希望您的办公室
We are. We were hoping your office would give us
能给我们体育场的监控录像
access to the CCTV footage from the football arena.
当然
Of course.
需要什么都可以
Whatever you need.
谢谢您 总统女士
Thank you, Madam President.
不好意思
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
抱歉 有人给我这个地址
Sorry. I was given this address.
来见某个人 但…
Supposed to meet someone, but...
是有人让我来这里的
Someone sent me here.
杰克
Jack.
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吧
You got to be fucking kidding me.
不来个拥抱吗
No hug?
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
你忘了什么东西吧
Did you forget something?
-你说完事后给另一半 -当然
You said second half when it's done. Of course. Of course.
-那我的钱在哪里 -别担心
- So where's my money? - Don't worry.
我会让你的孩子知道真♥相♥的
I'll make sure your children know the truth.
搞定了
It's done.
这是我的荣幸 先生
It's a great honor, sir.
我希望能让您感到骄傲
I hope to make you proud.
行使俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦
In exercising the powers of the Minister of Defence
国防部长的权力
of the Russian Federation...
行使俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦
In exercising the powers of the Minister of Defence
国防部长的权力
of the Russian Federation...
我发誓捍卫并尊重宪法
...I swear to defend and respect the Constitution...
我发誓捍卫并尊重宪法
...I swear to defend and respect the Constitution...
保护国家的安全和完整
...protect the security and integrity of the state...
保护国家的安全和完整
...protect the security and integrity of the state...
忠实地为人♥民♥服务
...and to faithfully serve its people.
忠实地为人♥民♥服务
...and to faithfully serve its people.
-怎么了 -发生了可怕的事故
What happened? There's been a terrible accident.
对不起
I'm sorry.
发生了事故
There has been an accident.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you've done.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are!
你们杀了他
You're a killer!
恶魔
Murder!
抱歉打扰了 但是…
Forgive the intrusion, but...
我带来了坏消息
I bring difficult news.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能进去吗
May... I come in?
我不…
I don't...
你要干什么 你不能进来
What are you doing? You cannot be here.
-你是怎么知道的 -我一直在生病
How did you know? I've been ill.
-你打电♥话♥请病假了 -你想要钱吗
- You called in sick? - You want money?
-只要我有 你想要什么都行 -求你了
Whatever you want, everything I have. Please. Please!
等等
Wait a minute.
天啊 詹姆斯格里尔 来自辛辛那提的朋友
Holy shit. James Greer, my friend from Cincinnati.
见到你很高兴 你减肥了吗 一般来说 你来的话应该告诉我啊
Always good to see you. You lose weight? Usually I can hear you coming.
想找到你很容易 跟着骗子穿过爱琴海就行了
It's never hard to find you. I just have to follow the grift across the Aegean.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
嗯 当然 请进
Yeah. Sure. Come in.
-你知道我们为什么来这里吗 -知道 因为你们的童子军
You know why we're here. Yeah. Your Boy Scout.
你到底知道什么
What exactly do you know?
只知道在凯拉米克斯出事了
Only that something went sideways in Kerameikos.
他杀了一名警♥察♥
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表