剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
A man does not preside over his successes. Just his failures.
马托克萨是个有趣的选择
Matoksa was an interesting choice, huh?
在猎鹰计划的诞生地重启它
Reignite Sokol in the place it was born.
为什么要冒这个险
Why take the risk?
这么多年后又回到那里 你一定觉得很奇怪
Being back there after so many years. It must have been strange for you.
让人难以忘怀
Hauntingly so.
但你是对的 这很冒险
But you're right. It was a risk.
也许这让那些 在那里牺牲的人有了意义
Perhaps it will give meaning to those who sacrificed their lives there.
那些被你牺牲掉的人
To those you sacrificed.
杰克…
Jack?
我们有发现了
We got eyes.
天啊 他开得多快
Jesus Christ, how fast is he going?
他离得有多远
How far back is he?
六公里 正在接近
Six clicks and closing.
杰克 如果你有计划 现在该说了
Jack, if you've got a plan, the time is now.
等他进了隧♥道♥ 我们就要把他跟丢了
Shit, Jack. We're gonna lose him in the tunnel.
有了
That's it.
这之后还有隧♥道♥吗
Are there any more tunnels after this?
导航系统显示还有一个
Navigation system shows one more.
我们得赶在他前面
We got to get ahead of them!
去他前面
Get ahead of them.
罗密欧利马6 我是凤♥凰♥ 你收到了吗
Romeo-Lima 6, this is Phoenix. Do you copy?
罗密欧利马6 那辆卡车在六公里外
Romeo-Lima 6, that truck is six clicks back
在接近你的位置 你收到了吗
and closing in on your position. - Do you copy?
-收到 我们有计划吗 士兵 -是的 长官
- Copy. - We got a plan yet, Marine? - Yes, sir.
我需要你慢下来
I'm gonna need you to slow down.
-什么 -看着路 中士
- What? - Eyes on the road, Sergeant.
莱恩 再说一次
Say again, Ryan?
前面还有一条隧♥道♥ 我们需要让他追上你
There's only one more tunnel. We need him to catch up to you.
我知道这很难理解
I know this is very difficult to understand.
但只有这样才能阻止他 所以我需要你相信我
But there's only one way to stop him, so I'm gonna need you to trust me.
好 我们听命行事
Okay, let's hear it.
你还记得我的名字吗
Do you remember my name?
列别杰夫
Lebedev.
马托克萨事件后 我一直带着你的照片
I carried your photo for years after Matoksa.
我留意着你的家人
I watched your family.
我等啊等 但你从没回来
I waited. But you never returned.
那让你很困扰
And that ate at you.
因为我离开了
Because I was the one that got away.
成了幽灵
The ghost.
你不觉得这样的结局很合适吗
It's fitting this end how it started. Don't you think?
我们两个一起
The two of us together.
你等了这么久
And you waited all this time.
为什么
For what?
复仇吗
Vengeance?
你和我想象的一样傲慢
You are as arrogant as I've always imagined.
但我不是叛徒
But not a traitor.
我和美国人不是一伙的
I am not the one arm in arm with the Americans.
你真以为是阿列克谢把你扯进来的
You actually thought Alexei brought you into the fold?
是我让你入局的 戈恰罗夫
I brought you in, Gocharov.
就像我带你来这里一样
Just as I brought you here.
阴魂不散的不是我 是你
I'm not your ghost. You are mine.
-我们还有多少时间 -最多两三分钟
How much time we got? Two or three minutes, tops.
靠边停车
Pull over.
好了 先生 开始吧
All right, sir, here we go.
上校 我们在另一边见
And Colonel? I'll see you on the other side.
走
Go, go, go, go, go!
-严格照我说的做 明白吗 -遵命 长官
Do exactly as I say, understood? Yes, sir.
好 就这里 降落
All right, here we go, set it down, set it down!
好了 这里 停车
All right, here, kill it.
走 快走
Move, move, let's go!
杰克
Jack!
我们得走了
We got to go!
500米 正在接近
0.5 klicks and closing.
他们这样是逃不出来的
They're not gonna make it.
快走
Go, go!
快点
Slow, slow, slow, slow, slow, slow!
停下 慢点
Stop! Stop, stop, stop! Slow down, slow down, slow down.
走
Go, go, go!
杰克
Jack! Goddamn it.
见鬼
Get to the next truck, drive as fast as you can.
去另一辆车上 开得越快越好
好了 我们走 走啊
All right, let's go! Go!
杰克要进去了
Jack's going in.
将军 电网处于待命状态
General, power grid on standby.
开始行动 切断电源
Proceed. Kill the power.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
杰克 快点
Come on, Jack, come on.
走
Go!
快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
降落 就现在
Get us down! Get us down now!
见鬼
Holy shit.
信♥号♥♥丢失
Jack, you copy?
杰克 你收到了吗 杰克 你听到了吗
Jack, do you read me?
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
我看到杰克了
I got eyes on Jack.
我们没事
We're good.
天啊
Jesus.
只要爆♥炸♥就够了
The explosion is all that was needed.
木已成舟
What is done cannot be undone.
你还说我才是那个自大的人
And I am the arrogant one, hmm?
列别杰夫 你身上的这个包袱 会与你同归于尽
This mantle you carry will die with you, Lebedev.
我只是点燃了火柴 其他人会火上浇油
I have only lit the match. Others... will stoke the flame.
俄♥罗♥斯♥已经变成了一个 由小人统治的小国
Russia has become a small country ruled by small men.
但火势会越来越大
But the fire is growing.
就连你也无法阻止
Even you cannot stop it.
即使是我也不行
Not even me, hmm?
你以为我不知道“弩”的事吗
Don't you think I know about Crossbow?
我是卢卡戈恰罗夫 我一直…
I'm Luka Gocharov. - I've been working with...
我知道你是谁
- I know who you are.
他让我别无选择
He left me with no choice.
他的动脉破了 这个可以撑到你送他去医院
His artery is severed. This will hold till you get him to a hospital.
请给我点空间
I would like the room, please.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
一切
Everything.
我的整个人生都是谎言
All of it, my entire life. It was all a lie.
不是一切
Not everything.
你敢
Don't you dare.
别说你爱我
Don't you dare say you loved me.
你…
You...
你是个意外
You were unexpected.
你给乌烟瘴气的地方带来了欢乐
You... brought joy where there was none.
我只是个傀儡
I was nothing more than a puppet.
我的书桌上有东西
My desk.
是给你的
For you.
阿莱娜
你现在不明白
You don't understand now.
但总有一天 你会明白的
But, one day, you will.
不 我觉得不会
No. I don't think so.
我再也不会受你操纵了
You're done manipulating me.
发送位置 杰克莱恩
卢卡 捷克共和国 布拉格 俄斯特拉发机场
计划有变
We got a change of plans.
他走了
He didn't make it.
白宫战情室 华盛顿特区
他们在等简报吗
Are they expecting a briefing?
他们知道的和我们现在知道的一样多
They know as much as we do at this point, sir.
-他能进去 -这次不行 先生
He's read in. Not to this, sir.
据我们所知 除司机外没有人员伤亡
As far as we know, there's been no loss of life outside the driver.
但情况本可能更糟
But I don't need to tell you, it could have been a lot worse.
-我们的团队正在评估情况… -你们能安静一下吗
Yes, our teams are assessing the extent of the radiological... - Damn it, Tom, will you pipe down?
我想弄清楚我们为什么 不知道发生了什么事
I'm trying to figure out how the hell we didn't know what was going on over there.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表