剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表
在某个遥远的二手次元
我希望你能集结你能利用的一切资源
I want you to marshal all the resources at your disposal.
前期回顾
去找一本图书馆藏书
To find a library book?
我们去喝一杯吧
Let's go get pissed.
在这座满是小偷和杀手的城市里你们所做的
I know any of you have done in a city full of thieves and killers,
只有射杀一群无辜的鸽子和追逐一条狗
is shoot a bunch of innocent pigeons and chase a dog.
欢迎来到安科莫波克城
Welcome to Ankh-Morpork.
我以为我看到了射出这一箭的人
I thought I saw a man who did this?
卡瑟·邓恩死了 警监
Carcer Dun is dead, Captain.
你是狼人
You're a werewolf.
这就是萨姆·威姆斯
That's who Sam Vimes is.
他帮助那些走投无路的人
Helps people who have nowhere else to go.
所以你觉得...
So, you think...
卡瑟·邓恩
Carcer Dun.
他死而复生
...who's come back from the dead,
一点都没变老而且正在囤积药片
hasn't aged a day and is now stockpiling Slab.
后来我才意识到我们拯救了彼此
It was only later I realised we'd both saved each other.
注意安全 好男孩
Be safe, Goodboy.
这么多药片就为换一本关于死龙的书
All this Slab for a little library book about dead dragons.
一本书可以改变世界
A book can burn a world.
卡瑟
Carcer.
不
No!
那么
So, uh...
我死了 对吗
I am dead, right?
恐怕我们的会面多少有点
It would seem our meeting is somewhat,
太早了
premature.
那样的话
Then, uh...
我们为什么...
Why are we...
很可能和
Probably, something to do
那射向你的箭有关系
with that crossbow bolt heading towards you.
那个射箭的人
The guy who shot it?
卡瑟·邓恩先生
Mr Carcer Dun?
二十年前 他死了没有
Twenty years ago, did he die?
很遗憾 没有
Sadly not.
我看见他摔下去了
I saw him fall.
还有闪电...我看见他烧着了
And the lightning... I saw him burn.
是啊
Yeah.
按说那足以要他的命了 是不是
You'd think that would be enough, wouldn't you?
想想这种事让我多郁闷吧
Imagine how frustrating these things are for me.
我只是想做好工作...
Here I am, trying to do a job...
如果他没死 那他去了哪
If he didn't die, then where is he?
你没听我说的话吗
Did you hear what I said?
你当然没听 从来没人听死神的
No, of course, you didn't. Nobody ever listens to Death.
从来没人考虑死神
Nobody ever thinks about Death.
求求你
Please.
我们得另外找时间接着聊下去了
Eh, we're gonna have to finish this discussion at another time
因为有人要来救你了
because someone's about to save you
而我得去别的地方接着干受累不讨好的差事了
and I've got to carry on not being appreciated elsewhere.
谁要来救我
Who's gonna save me?
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
谁要来救我
Who's gonna save me?
不
No!
不
No.
不
No!
退下 警佐 这是命令
Stand down, Sergeant, that's an order.
退下
Stand down!
警佐
Sarge!
警监 躲好了
Captain, stay down!
警佐
Sarge!
不能再让我的勇士来拯救我了
My champion won't save me again.
你拯救了我
You saved me...
你拯救了我们所有人
You saved all of us...
萨姆
Sam.
那是我老婆
警佐
Sarge.
警佐
Sarge.
警佐
Sarge.
警佐
Sarge!
警佐
Sarge.
卫 兵
第一季 第二集
灵感来自特里·普拉切特爵士笔下人物
各位晚上好 感谢...
Good evening, everyone. Thank you, uh...
能有机会和各位分享我的音乐 非常感谢
Thank you for this opportunity to share my music with you guys.
大家今晚都尽兴 好吗
Let's have fun tonight, yeah?
♪ 你如何知道... ♪
♪ How do you know... ♪
真不敢相信他就这么走了
I can't believe he's gone.
我们不该就这么死了
We're not meant to die doing this.
因公殉职
Line of duty.
是跟卡罗卜学来的屁话吗
Get that shit from, Carrot?
我们的职责与刚刚做的相去甚远
Our line of duty's way off what we just did.
警佐不想只当个撑桥的桩子
Sarge wanted to be more than a prop under some bridge.
也许我们也可以做得更多
Maybe we can be more, too.
♪ 回忆 好时光... ♪
♪ ...memories, good times... ♪
刚给兰金女士做了笔录 长官
Took a witness statement from Lady Ramkin, sir.
检查了附近所有的画片机
Checked every iconograph in the area.
小妖精
Imps.
都被杀了
All murdered.
卡瑟不想留下他自己
Carcer wanted no trace of himself
还有给他书的人的痕迹
or who he was getting that book from.
是谁让警佐从门口那样冲过来的
Who told the Sergeant to go charging through the door like that?
你认识他
You knew him.
你年轻的时候
When you were younger.
-他怎么一点都没变老 -谁让他冲过来的
- How come he hasn't aged a day? - Who told him?
你二十年前的报告有没有可能搞错了
Was it possible the report you made 20 years ago was wrong.
也许卡瑟没死 也许他逃脱了...
Perhaps, Carcer didn't die, maybe he got away...
谁让他冲过来的
Who told him?
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
卡瑟没有逃脱
Carcer didn't get away.
-他应该死了 -可他没死
- He should be dead. - But he's not.
现在他回来了
And now he's back.
而且杀了两个炼金术士
And he's killed two alchemists,
一个警卫队警官 十七个画片机小妖精
another officer of the Watch, 17 iconograph imps,
一切都是为了拿到你让我去找的那本书
all in pursuit of that book you tasked me with finding.
-酒跑了 -一本我们都没放在心上的书
- Booze run away. - A book none of us took seriously,
但有人帮卡瑟从幽冥大学偷走了它
yet somebody stole from the Unseen University...
-谁把酒吓跑了 -作为交换只接受...
- Who scared the booze? - for Carcer and would only exchange...
作为交换只接受能搞垮一座城市的药片
Would only exchange for enough Slab to sink a city.
这事不只是你和卡瑟的恩怨
There's more to all this than you and Carcer.
他不是来找你的
He didn't come looking for you,
是你去找他的
you went looking for him.
你不想知道他打算拿那本书做什么吗
Don't you wanna know what he's planning to do with that book?
这远远超出我们的职权范围
This is way above our pay grade.
卡瑟不是任何公会的成员
Carcer is not a member of any guild,
他犯下的罪没有许可证
there's no licence for the crimes he's committing.
这就意味着一切都归我们的管辖
Surely, that means all of this is in our jurisdiction.
警卫队已经很多年没打击真正的犯罪了
The Watch hasn't fought real crime for years.
我的警佐
My Sergeant...
我还活着都是因为他
The only reason I'm still breathing...
♪ 爱情没有错误... ♪
♪ Nothing wrong with love... ♪
现在只剩我们四个了
It's just the four of us now.
是五个 长官
Five, sir.
兰金女士也想帮忙
Lady Ramkin wants to help.
再说吧
We'll see about that.
门没锁
The door wasn't locked.
你就想让人进来
You want people to get in here.
我父亲找人制♥作♥了这些军♥事♥地♥图♥
My father commissioned these ordnance maps
方便他在城里分布自己的财产
for his holdings across the city.
我们可以用这些地图来协调对卡瑟的搜索
We can use them to coordinate our search for Carcer.
帮我弄下背带好吗
Help me with this strap, will you?
我总是没法把这该死的皮套套过肩膀
I can never get this sodding holster across my shoulder.
听着 别觉得我不领情
Look, don't think I don't appreciate you
剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表