剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表
We're good citizens. Comply with Guild rules.
把它视为我们的社会责任
Accept it's our social duty.
结果却发生这种事
Only for this to happen.
这下我们不知道什么时候会遇袭了
Now we don't know when we'll be attacked.
我明白 我们理解
I know. We understand.
你们不想住在更好的城市里吗
Don't you wanna live in a better city?
人人遵纪守法
Like a law-abiding place where no one is
没人有义务遇袭的城市
duty-bound to be attacked?
当然想 但我们不是生活在完美的世界里
Yeah, but, we don't live in that perfect world,
你说对吗 警员
do we, Constable?
那你要拿这个世界怎么办
So what are you gonna do about this one, eh?
这才是问题所在
That's the question.
不 问题在于
No. The question is,
负责这一片的小偷都去哪了
where are the Thieves that work this patch?
他们不会轻易交出那把剑的 布莱恩
They won't give up the sword easily, Brian.
我现在叫斯特凡诺了
Oh, it's Stefano now.
他们会反抗的
They'll fight.
他们会失败的
They'll lose.
跟着布莱恩 应该是斯特凡诺 快去
Go with Brian... Ugh, Stefano. Go.
我的心思已经不在这了
湿衣物脱水机
别动
Don't move.
我没动
I'm not moving.
把项链给我
Give me the necklace.
莉迪亚
Lydia?
又开始偷东西了
Back to stealing?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你是我的得意门生
You were my star student.
你赢得了最快改过自新奖
You won Most Rapid Rehabilitation...
这不管用 兰金女士
It doesn't work, Lady Ramkin.
你试过的方法都不管用
Nothing you ever tried to do works.
全都破灭了
It's all broken.
-我太早放走你了 -你做不到
- I let you go too soon. - You can't do it.
你无法改变别人
You can't change people.
你把我抓走前我有家庭
I had a family before you took me.
全家都是小偷乞丐敲诈犯
A family of thieves and beggars and blackmailers
但那仍是个家庭
but still a family.
当我想改过自新 他们抛弃了我
When I wanted to go straight, they abandoned me.
我孤身一人
I was alone.
你让我成了孤儿
You orphaned me.
怎么回事
What's happening?
她要掐死自己
She's throttling herself.
肯定是因为魔法
It must be the magic.
克拉其咖啡能让她清醒 来吧
Klatchian coffee will sort her out. Come on.
喝下去 西碧尔
Drink it, Sybil.
很好 很好
Very good, very good.
西碧尔
Sybil.
你必须得回去了
You've got to go back.
你看起来很累 威姆斯
You look tired, Vimes.
让我拿着韦恩
Let me take Wayne.
在一起没好事 兰金女士
Not a good combination, Lady Ramkin.
冯·乌博瓦德警士
Corporal von Uberwald,
铁铸警员
Constable Irounfoundersson.
我之前都不知道龙崽会唱歌♥
I never knew young dragons could sing.
它很特别 长官
He's, um, special, Sir.
我来是为了问问审讯的进展
I've come here to check on the progress of the interrogation.
那把剑
The sword.
威姆斯在这吗
Is Vimes here?
-不在 -在
- No. - Yes.
-在 -不在
- Yes. - No.
警监和绮莉警士带那把剑出去放风了
The Captain and Corporal Cheery took the sword out for a walk.
带一个犯人放风哪用得着两个人
Why would it need two of them to walk a prisoner?
可惜我老爸不能亲眼见证
My old man could see me now.
厄尔多·范·皮尤 这个伟大的名字
The great name, Urdo van Pew,
将永远和权力划上等号♥
forever synonymous with power.
我六岁时父亲带我来到这里
My father brought me here when I was six.
没有公会肯收他
No guild would have him.
所以他养活我们的唯一办法就是偷东西
So the only way he could feed us was to steal.
这是个高尚的职业
It's a noble profession.
-你手上没拿剑啊 -剑不见了
- I don't see a sword. - It's gone.
记得我们以前常去的那个湖吗
Remember the lake we used to go to?
现在那周围的土地被魔法污染了
The lands around it are now magically contaminated
全是校长的各种试验品
by the Archchancellor's experiments.
任何未受保护擅自闯入的人
Anyone who trespasses unprotected
都会干扰到它们的魔法能量场
disturbs their thaumic energy fields.
把它们送到城里那些人出发的地方
Sends them back into the part of the city they set out from.
那对我有什么用
How does that help me?
我刚刚在警卫厅旁边看到了一个
I just saw one by The Watch House.
它不想被丢掉
It doesn't want to be thrown away.
威姆斯要溶解那把剑
Vimes is gonna dissolve the sword.
恕我冒昧 谁才是这的头儿
Er, excuse me, who's in charge here?
刚才的喝彩是属于我们两个人的
I think the applause was for both speeches.
窃贼公会杀了我父亲
The Thieves' Guild killed my dad,
你现在还在他们地盘上
so you're still on their territory.
我那时候不在
I wasn't around then.
但现在你在了
But you are now.
这地方总是像被暴徒洗劫了一样吗
Does this place always look like it's been ransacked by a mob?
我们会收拾干净的 长官
We're gonna clean it up, Sir.
我要是你也会这么做
I would, if I were you.
威姆斯警监回来后
I want Captain Vimes
叫他来汇报审讯进度
to deliver a progress report on his return.
你是我见过最不会撒谎的
You are the worst liar I've ever met.
好吧 这不是维帝纳尼干的
Yeah, well, Vetinari didn't do this...
那个犯人
The prisoner.
谁来过这里 剪嘴鸥
Who was here, Skimmer?
我不是要越狱
I'm not trying to escape.
我只是喜欢吃...墙
I just like eating the... wall.
窃贼公会
Thieves' Guild.
在乌博瓦德我们没有汤匙 只有挖勺
You know in Uberwald we don't have spoons, we have scoops.
用来挖猎物肚子里的内脏
To scrape innards out of our prey's carcass.
金英
La Creme,
贼眉 匆匆和斯特凡诺
Shifty, Woosh and Stefano,
都是好手
their top guys.
他们想要那把剑
They wanted the sword.
能把勺子还给我吗
Can I have my spoon back, please?
卡瑟和窃贼公会联手了
Carcer's cut a deal with The Thieves' Guild.
而警监要是继续他的计划
And if the Captain goes ahead with his plan
维帝纳尼会处死他
Vetinari will execute him.
所以他升你为警监了
That's why he made you Captain.
他觉得自己回不来了
He doesn't think he'll be coming back.
他差不多可以了
He's almost ready.
魔法能量有副作用
The thaumic energy has side effects.
校长派去的流浪汉们说
The drifters the Archchancellor sends in there
副作用迫使他们看到内心的伤痛
talk about how it compels them to see what's broken inside.
你有办法保护我们吗
You have a way to protect us?
这个魔咒应该能
Well, this Charm should
把针对我们的副作用转移到他身上
displace whatever would have happened to us onto him.
他的内心会崩溃
His mind will be destroyed.
很好
Good.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
开始吧
Let's go!
你找错人了 警员
You've got the wrong man, Constable.
我是小偷 不是告密者
I'm a thief, not a snitch.
我从没见过他
Never seen him before.
你连看都没看一眼
You didn't even look.
那些钱哪来的
And that bundle of notes?
窃贼公会有新规定
There's new rules for thieves.
你们不是应该把所有盈利都交给刺客公会吗
Aren't you meant to be giving all profits to The Assassins' Guild?
看一看
Look at it!
这是围栏斯图
This is Stu the Fence.
他说卡瑟和厄尔多来过这里
Says Carcer and Urdo were here.
没错吧 斯图
剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表