剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表
Here's the plan.
那是卡瑟的地精吗
Are those um, Carcer's goblins?
他们不碍事
Oh, they're all right.
那家伙是这地方最会擦屁♥股♥的
I mean that one there's the best arse wiper in the whole place.
说的是我
那好吧
Okay, then.
好 兰金女士
Right. Lady Ramkin?
你和擦屁♥股♥的还有另一个去对付旺斯
You, the arse wiper and the other one will deal with Wonse.
剩下的人藏在这里 守着乔卡斯塔和剑柄
Rest of us will hide in here with Jocasta and the hilt.
他们是诱饵
They're the bait.
只要有人看见那把剑
And if anyone sees that sword,
就抢过来
Grab it.
从来没人在暮年峡谷打架
There's never any fighting in Twilight Canyons...
好吧 现在要有了
Well, there's gonna be fighting now all right.
所以你最好把那些老家伙转移到安全的地方
So you better get those 'oul farts and get them to safety.
你不明白 听我说
Oh, you don't understand. Listen to me...
不 你听我说
No you listen to me,
我已经受够了
I've had it up to here
别人总是对我的工作指手画脚
with people telling me how to do my job.
所以 我要硬气起来
So, I am putting my thing down...
-你还有骨气啊 -当然了
- So you have a thing? - Yes. Yes I do.
我要硬到底
And it's going down.
这一次要用我的计划 我的方法
My plan, my way, for once.
明白吗
All right?
我认得那个声音
I know that sound...
拿着剑
Take the sword.
穿这靴子
难受死了
兰金女士
Lady Ramkin.
看来你拿到剑了
I see you've got the sword.
你也还留着那双靴子
And you've still got those boots.
是新买♥♥的
They're new.
他先帮我穿穿松
He's breaking them in for me.
你好啊 卡瑟
Hello, Carcer.
把剑柄给我
Give me the hilt.
这可不是和老朋友打招呼的方式
That's not the way to greet an old friend.
你准备给我吗
Are you going to give it to me
还是要我再削掉你一把头发
or do I have to take another handful of hair?
你自便
Help yourself.
我就等着你这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
我也等着你这么说
And I was hoping you'd say that.
我才等着你这么说
And I was hoping you'd say that.
结束了 卡瑟
It's over, Carcer.
全体注意 全体注意
Your attention please. Your attention please.
探测到暴♥力♥即将发生
Imminent violence has been detected.
转移法术现已启动
The displacement spell is now active.
转移法术现已启动
The displacement spell is now active.
怎么回事
What is happening?
禁止暴♥力♥
拳打× 推搡×
脚踢× 绞扼×
刀刺× 武器×
跳舞√
谢谢
你怎么还活着
How are you still alive?
你怎么还是个小孩
How are you still... a kid?
我不曾当过小孩
I was never a kid.
我只能长大 照顾自己
I had to grow up and take care of myself
因为没人管我 我得照顾你们 记得吗
'cause no one else would. Took care of you, remember?
你记恨我做过的事
You hate me for what I did.
不只是你做过的事
It's not just what you did.
是你将要做的每件事
It's everything you're gonna do.
你为什么想焚毁这座城市
Why'd you want to burn the city?
血债血偿
To pay it back.
告诉我
Tell me.
你以为你想知道 其实你不想
You think you wanna know but you don't.
你真的不想
You really don't.
跳得真好
那天晚上你怎么了
What happened to you that night?
我掉下去之后 落到了地面
After I fell, I hit the ground.
但不是这个世界的地面
But not this ground.
我发现自己...
I found myself...
十分钟后在休息室开始金果游戏
There will be jingo in the day-room in ten minutes.
特别欢迎非双头人士
Non bi-heads especially welcome.
法术被打破了
Something just broke the curse.
被更强大的力量...
A greater power...
舞跳够了
We're done dancing.
革命从来不会长久
因为你太软弱
我们能享有
私营医保吗
卡瑟呢
Carcer?
不见了
Gone.
旺斯呢
Wonse?
这把剑合体后会发生什么呢
What happens when this thing comes together?
-龙会不会... -上次她拿着完整的剑的时候
- Does the dragon... - Last time she held this thing
还没有龙 谁知道呢
there was no dragon. So who knows?
你们应该全部撤离
You should all clear out.
我们哪里也不去 警监
We're going nowhere, Captain.
如果它来了 我们就用这把剑把它赶走
If it comes, we'll use the sword to send it away.
结束这一切
End this.
就是这个
This is it.
不 那只是我的主题曲
No, that's just my theme tune.
能把野蛮人部落吓得屁滚尿流
Scares the shit out of Barbarian Hordes.
还有食蚁兽
Also aardvarks.
盖文
Gawain?
那是我的艺名 亲爱的 叫我韦恩
It's my stage name, love. Call me Wayne.
控制龙的关键
The key to controlling the dragon
是一把叫韦恩的会说话的剑
is a talking sword called Wayne?
许多仪式中都使用古老的魔法物品
Ancient magical artefacts are used in many rituals.
我们要怎么用你除掉那条龙
How do we use you to get rid of the dragon?
召唤恶魔 控制女巫
Demon summoning. Witch control.
回答我们 韦恩 否则我就用这只手打你
Answer us, Wayne, or I'll slap you with this hand.
打完恐怕我所有的黑魔法招数就混成一团了
Slap away but I'm afraid all my black magic gigs blur into one.
我认得你
I know you...
-你对我们说过话 -是的
- You spoke to us. - Indeed.
只对你们说过
Only to you.
只对她们说过
Only to them?
只有真正的爱侣才能听到韦恩说话
Only true lovers can hear Wayne.
-可我不是 -不 这里没有爱侣
- But I'm not. - No, no lovers here.
-我们是同事 -非常好的朋友
- We're colleagues. - And really good friends.
别激动 卡罗卜
Turn it down, Carrot.
朋友们 这是"韦恩之道"
This, my friends, is the "Way of Wayne."
如果你能听到我说话 说明你心中有爱
If you hear me, you got some kind of love in you.
公会准则禁止刺客
The Assassins' Code forbids them
受自己感情的支配
from being governed by their feelings.
刺客没有爱
There is no love there.
她们的爱太强大了
Their love was too powerful.
没错
Exactly.
这把剑
The sword...
韦恩 它...
Wayne, he...
不是它召唤了她们
He didn't reach out to them.
而是她们唤醒了它
They woke him up.
我在这两位女士意识到之前 就知道她们相爱了
I knew those two ladies were in love before they did.
原来是这样
That's what this is.
两个人想要一起周游世界
Two people wanting to see the world together.
分享一切
Share everything.
直至人到暮年
Before the Twilight took 'em.
我告诉你们
Let me tell you,
爱是这宇宙中最神奇
love is the most magical,
最重要的力量
elemental power in the universe.
它可以改变现实
It can change realities.
打开紧闭的心灵和封闭的思想
Unlock closed hearts and closed minds.
如果这位女士能记起她曾爱过
If this lady ever remembered she was in love,
她就能想起所有的事
she'd remember everything.
如果这是真的呢 警监
What if it's right, Captain?
如果爱 那种力量真的可以打开封闭的思想
If... love... that power really can unlock a closed mind?
如果乔卡斯塔能记起她的感情
剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表