剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表
You had to learn.
这是为族人好
For the good of the pack,
我们永远不能和人类做朋友
we can never be friends with humans.
你早就知道
You knew?
安谷娃
Angua...
我永远不能和人类做朋友
I can never be friends with humans.
我不仅仅是人类
I'm not just a human,
对吗
am I?
就像你不仅仅是狼人
Like you're not just a werewolf?
韦恩不仅仅是把剑
And Wayne's not just a sword.
我也不会离开你
And I'm not gonna run away from you either.
你现在有不同的伙伴了
You're in a different pack now.
如果你们放我走
So if you'll just let me go
我发誓绝不会对任何人说这事
I swear I won't say anything to anyone about any of this.
我会退休去农场
I'll retire to a farm.
被打成一副犁铧
Get beaten into a ploughshare,
辛勤耕耘土地 直到生命的尽头
toil the land until the end of my days.
放我走吧 这事我们翻篇了
Just let me go in peace and we'll say nothing more about it.
你意下如何
What do you say?
让这个城市拥有你太危险
It's too dangerous to let the city have you.
-威姆斯 -听着 你不必这样做
- Vimes. - Look, you don't have to do this.
别放弃这个机会
Don't give up on this chance.
你必须这样做 警监
You have to do it, Captain.
该死 不是吧
Shit. Really?
不 不 不要 请别这样
No. No, don't. Please, don't.
我必须告诉你一件事
There's something I must tell you.
我是你兄弟
I am your brother!
是湖中仙女
It's a Lady of the Lake.
什么
A what?
在被魔法污染的水中形成的仙女
Ladies form in magically contaminated water.
我不是你兄弟
I am not your brother!
妈的
Bollocks.
要命了
Shit the bit.
看啊
Behold.
这下可好
Oh, great.
仙女已经发话了
The Lady has spoken.
你为什么不♥穿♥双好点的靴子
Why aren't you wearing decent boots?
对了 没错
Oh, yeah, that's right.
"我的靴子只要十块钱"
"My boots cost $10."
别动 警监 别动
Don't move, Captain. Don't move.
-要命了 是吧 -只伤到了边上
- Shits on a bit, doesn't he? - It's just at the edge.
我想她瞄准的是你的脚趾
I think she was actually aiming for your toe.
看你这德行
Now look at you.
她不想让我们把剑扔了
She doesn't want us to throw him away.
那她想怎样
Well, what does she want?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们该拿这把剑怎么办
What should we do with the swo...
你必须用她的称号♥
You have to use her title.
-湖中... -湖中
- Lady of the... - Lady...
仙女
of the Lake.
然后问一个具体的问题
And ask a specific question.
威姆斯
Is Vimes
丢掉这把剑是对的吗
right to get rid of the sword?
这意思是不对
Well, that's a no.
湖中仙女
Lady of the Lake...
如果我不这样做
If I don't do this...
未来会发生什么
what happens in the future?
这座城市会怎样
To the city?
我们会怎样
To us?
我会怎样
To me?
看起来很让人失望
I'd be disappointed with that.
等等
Wait.
反抗
Resist?
我觉得这次是真的
I think this one's real.
非常真实
Oh, it's very real.
你说不只是我做过的事
You said it's not just what I did.
还有我将要做的事
It's what am I gonna do.
我将要做什么
What am I gonna do?
什么也做不了了
Nothing now.
快走 那边 快
Move! That way. Go!
-那把剑 -他们人太多 快走
- The sword. - There's too many of them. Come on.
快进那里面去 别管它是什么
Get into to that. Whatever it is.
这到底是什么
What the hell is it?
我不知道
I have no idea.
摧毁那把剑不是维帝纳尼的命令 对吧 警监
Destroying the sword wasn't Vetinari's order, was it, Captain?
为什么湖中仙女把剑扔回来了
Why did the Lady of the Lake throw it back to me?
因为她知道把剑交给你是正确的
Because she knew it would be in the right hands.
我们不能直接扔了
We can't throw this away.
现在真轮到你做警监了
Now you really are Captain.
这次 待在这里
And this time, stay here.
你们所有人 明白了吗
All of you. Right?
你们能...
Can you fellas...
长官 在你惩罚我之前
Sir, before you do whatever it is you're gonna do with me,
我想推荐安谷娃警士
I'd like to recommend Corporal Angua
晋升为警监
for promotion to Captain.
有了她 绮莉和那小子
Between her, Cheery and the kid
你就有了所需的一切
you've got everything you need.
我拒绝
I refuse.
这伙人不会丢下同伴
This pack doesn't leave anyone behind.
如果你要受惩罚
And if you're gonna be punished...
那我们也一起
Then so are we.
没有你就没有警卫队 警监
The Watch doesn't work without you, Captain.
西碧尔·兰金女士
Lady Sybil Ramkin.
海洛克·维帝纳尼勋爵
Lord Havelock Vetinari.
真意外看到你和他们在一起
Unusual company you've been keeping.
他们非常在乎这座城市的未来
They care very deeply about the future of this city.
和你一样吗 兰金女士
As much as you do, Lady Ramkin?
我只做必要之事
I do what I must.
这就是你要做的
And now this?
这就是我要做的
And now this.
要是安科莫波克城的一位贵族被刺杀
The inhumation of an aristocrat in Ankh-Morpork
根本就不会引起注意 兰金女士
would be quite unremarkable, Lady Ramkin.
要是仅有的那些
The sudden disappearance
愿意为他人牺牲自己的人突然消失
of the only people willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of others
就会很显眼了 维帝纳尼勋爵
wouldn't be, Lord Vetinari.
我明白了
I see.
威姆斯警监
Captain Vimes.
我希望你
I would like you
和你勇敢的警官们
and your brave officers
去逮捕窃贼公会的会长
to arrest the Head of The Thieves' Guild
以及任何曾帮助过逃犯卡瑟·邓恩的人
and anybody else who aided the fugitive Carcer Dun.
你想让我们宣战吗
You want us to declare war?
去为他人牺牲自己
To sacrifice yourself for the sake of others.
对了 可以的话把剑找回来吧
Oh, and would you retrieve the sword if you can?
我非常在乎这座城市的未来
I care very deeply about the future of this city.
绮莉修好了 你看
Cheery fixed it. Look.
你说得对 这是用来走路的
You were right. It is for walking.
犯人可以自己在牢房♥里放风了
The prisoner can walk himself now.
不需要我们带他出去了
He won't need us to do it.
注意了 各位
Heads up, team.
卡罗卜警员
Constable Carrot,
你刚来的时候
when you first got here
试图逮捕窃贼公会的会长
you tried to arrest the Head of the Thieves' Guild.
现在你可以正大光明地逮捕了
Now you're gonna get to do it for real.
所以你最好做好准备
So you better be ready.
你们最好都做好准备
You all better be ready,
因为我不知道接下来会怎么样
'cause I have no idea how this is gonna go.
最重要的是
Most importantly,
谁来喊"突击搜查"
who gets to shout, "This is a raid?"
我吗
Me?
如果大家都坚持的话
剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表