剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表
在某个遥远的二手次元
欢迎来到安科莫波克城
Welcome to Ankh-Morpork.
前期回顾
未来马上就要火光冲天了
The future will soon be in flames.
卡瑟
Carcer.
现在有条龙在逃
There is a dragon at large.
控制龙的钥匙
The key to controlling
是一把叫韦恩的会说话的剑
the dragon is a talking sword called Wayne.
还有其他的魔法物品
There are other artefacts.
我们需要找到所有的物品才能控制龙
We need all of them to control the dragon.
别再让我们失望 卡瑟·邓恩 否则你将不复存在
Do not fail us again, Carcer Dun or you will cease to exist.
早上好 同学们
Good morning, class.
她是什么样子 那个另一个我
What was she like? This other me.
他是什么样子
What was he like?
你还是没有集齐所有需要的物品 卡瑟
You still don't have everything you need, Carcer.
我们不知道一共有多少魔法物品
We have no idea how many artefacts there are.
就剩一件了
There's just one more.
那就是你
And it's you.
利剑之铁 执剑人之刚
Iron in the sword. Iron in the bearer.
我是革命一块砖
I go where the work is.
王冠之铁
Iron in the crown.
王冠去哪了
Where's the crown?
佩戴者之强
Iron in its wearer.
闪耀在...
They shine and shimmer...
旺斯拿了我的警徽
Wonse took my badge.
正午的第一缕阳光中
...in noon's first ray.
血与徽
The blood and the badge.
指挥桀龙
Command the dragon.
那卡瑟就有了他所需的一切
Carcer has everything he needs.
燃烧世界
Burn the day.
我们发出了警报
We've issued warnings.
各处的小妖精都时刻准备着一发现卡瑟就报告呢
Every imp from here to the Plains has a brush out for Carcer.
我的警官都在街上四处搜寻
My officers are out searching the streets.
我们要把街道清空 我已经命令我的卫兵协助
We need to clear them. I've ordered my palace guards to help.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
卡瑟随时会用桀龙来对付我们
Carcer can turn the dragon on us at any moment.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
你带我来这下面干什么
Why did you bring me down here?
那个旧门锁吗
That old thing?
我记得它一直是锁死的
It's been rusted shut for as long as I can remember.
甚至都没有...
Doesn't even have a...
钥匙
key.
如果王公没能保护好他的城市
When a Patrician fails to protect his city,
法律规定要剥夺他的生命
the law demands that he be deprived of his life,
或者自♥由♥
or his liberty.
就我个人而言
Personally...
我宁愿选后者
I prefer the latter.
魏姆斯 如果要建地牢
You see, Vimes, you should never build a dungeon
就一定要建得让自己舒适
that you wouldn't want to stay in yourself.
如果可以的话 随时汇报进展
Keep us updated. If you can.
-你是说如果我没死的话 -嗯 有这个意思
- You mean if I don't die? - Ah, yes. And that, too.
如果民众知道你躲在这里...
If people know that you're hiding away in here...
他们能知道的仅限牢门的外侧
All they'll ever know is the outside of that cell door.
所以只要我时不时走过去 痛苦地哼哼几声
So as long as I go up to it, moaning from time to time,
他们就会认为我在受罪 随即心满意足
they'll think that I'm suffering and be satisfied.
所以只要手握锁和钥匙
So let the people have their bolts and bars
把铁窗和大门交给民众也无妨
as long as you're the one with the locks and keys.
难道你不认为在这样的至暗时刻
Uh, don't you think you should stand by the people
应该与民众同进退吗
in this, their darkest hour?
你要把我们丢下自生自灭吗
You mean, you're leaving us on our own?
难道你这么铁石心肠吗
Don't you have a heart at all?
我不会放弃的 你听见没有
I'm not giving up, you hear me?
抱歉 没想要吓你
Sorry, didn't mean to startle you.
我在想能否请你帮个小忙
I was wondering if I could ask you a small favour.
首先 你得回答我几个问题 过来
First, you're gonna answer me some questions. Come on.
你得回答我几个问题
You're gonna answer me some questions.
市民们 涉水鸟比之前预想的
Citizens, the wading bird is slightly more dangerous...
你好 小龙
Hello, dragon.
更危险一些 请转移到安全地点
than previously thought. Please make your way to safety.
-街道都清空了吗 -他们根本就不听
- Have you cleared the streets? - They're not bloody listening.
-他们从来就不听我们的 -他们简直
- They never listen to us. - It's like they don't want to believe
不见棺材不落泪
the world's ending until it actually ends.
没事 我来解决
It's all right. I'll sort it.
立刻马上给我从街上消失
Get off these bloody streets right bloody now,
否则你们和你们的孩子都会被烧死
or you and your children are all going to burn!
厉害
That was good.
卫 兵
第一季 第八集[季终]
灵感来自特里·普拉切特爵士笔下人物
警卫厅
如果今天就是终点 我只想说...
If this all ends today,I just wanna say, you know, that...
该死 魔镜啊
Oh, bloody hell. Mirror?
你有魔力 对吧 那...
You're magical, right? So...
说吧 亲爱的卡罗卜
Go on, Carrot, darling.
我想知道该怎么跟安谷娃说...你懂的 就是...
I wanted to know what to say to Angua, you know, about...
咱们来角色扮演试试吧
Shall we try a little role play?
安谷娃 你...你今天真好看
Oh, Angua, you, uh, you look great today.
那双靴子可真显高
Those boots make you look really tall.
我不是说你矮 当然不是
Not that you're small or anything. Of course not.
我是说 你确实不算高
Well, I mean you are a bit small
但没关系 因为我就喜欢矮小的东西
but that's fine because I like small things.
卡罗卜 你就直接告诉她你的真实感觉吧
Oh, Carrot, why don't you tell her how you feel?
安谷娃 我...
Angua, I...
我...
I...
我觉得你挺好的
I think you're cool.
等一切都消失了会怎样
What happens when it's all gone?
我们会活下来
We get to live.
活在废墟里
In ruins?
活在一个更好的世界里
In a better world.
我已经不相信那些了
I don't believe that any more.
是吗 那你是开始相信威姆斯了
Yeah? You beginning to believe in Vimes then?
威姆斯心中的善
The good in Vimes
在多元宇宙中开辟出了一种模式
powers a pattern that endures through the multiverse.
每个宇宙的警卫队都会崛起 给人希望
Every version of The Watch rising, giving hope.
只要我们打破那种模式一次
If we break that pattern just once,
也许其他宇宙也会跟着崩坏 消灭所有的善
maybe it breaks everywhere, maybe they'll be no more good.
太迟了
It's too late.
是吗
Is it?
如果他们能抹去你 为什么还没对警卫队下手
If they can erase you, why haven't they done it to The Watch?
没对威姆斯下手
Vimes?
你知道跟卡瑟·邓恩打交道的人或东西是什么吗
Do you know who or what Carcer Dun's in business with?
我怎么会知道那种事 我明白了
Why would I know anything about that? Ah, I see.
他们把他送回来了
They sent him back here.
就因为我是个超自然存在的
Just because I'm the anthropomorphic personification
拟人化身...
of a supernatural entity...
你能凭空出现又消失 不是吗
You can appear and disappear out of thin air, can't you?
各种无法解释的现象就肯定是我的死党
I must be best friends with all unexplained phenomena.
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
但你是那么想的
But you were thinking it!
我需要你帮忙
I need your help here!
-我们面临的可是灭顶之灾 -又不是我的错
- We're facing extinction. - It's not my fault.
-跟那些奇怪的力量对抗 -又来了
- Up against all these strange forces. - Oh, here we go.
我只是希望 也许他们中有人是站在我们这边的
I was just hoping maybe one of them might be on our side?
老天啊
Oh, goodness.
现存的当权者只有一个有你描述的那种力量
Only one authority in existence has the kind of power you're describing.
如果你惹恼了他们...
If you've upset them...
他们是谁
Who's them?
他们有许多名字
They go by many names.
不幸的是 人类听到其中任何一个名字
Unfortunately, if a human hears one of those names
精神都会立刻崩溃
their mind immediately disintegrates.
要我告诉你吗
Would you like me to tell you?
我的精神已经崩溃了二十年了
My mind's been disintegrating for the last 20 years
不过还是别说名字了
but let's skip the names.
剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表