剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, you didn't know?
你父母的刺杀 是由他们一些
Your parents' inhumation was ordered by several
最亲密的朋友指示的
of their closest friends.
-什么 -或许是出于嫉妒
- What? - Maybe it was jealousy
也或许他们内心深处从不喜欢他们
or perhaps deep down they never really liked them.
我引她分神你怎么不攻击她
You were supposed to attack while I distracted her!
你又没跟我说
You didn't say that!
我总不能当着她的面说吧
Well, I wasn't gonna say it in front of her, was I?
拿上我的斧头
Take my axe.
准备好了吗
Ready?
她来了
Here she comes!
我不要回那里
I'm not going back there!
回哪里
Back where?
这个警徽不属于你
That badge doesn't belong to you.
把你的手伸进识读口
Put your hand through that reader.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
如果我那么做 就会鼓励这里所有的囚犯
If I did that, it would encourage every prisoner in here
相信暴♥力♥能解决他们的问题
to think that violence is the answer to their problems.
有人能告诉我这到底是怎么回事吗
Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?
-原谅我 -原谅你什么
- Forgive me. - For what?
我不得不这么做
I have to do this.
我不会妥协
I won't back down.
你不会吗
You won't?
永远不吗
Not ever?
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
人生总是有选择的
There's always a choice...
选择不得不做的事
...between what you have to do...
还是该做的事
...and what you should do.
把手砍下来
I want that hand!
杀了她 杀了...
Finish her! Finish...
威姆斯
Vimes?
萨姆
Sam...
-威姆斯 -西碧尔
- Vimes? - Sybil?
-真的是你吗 -真的是你吗
- Is that really you? - Is it really you?
我们说的最后一句话是什么
What was the last thing we said...
-真的是你 -是你
- It is you. - Is you.
-你应该闭... -也许我应该闭...
- You should stop... - I should probably stop...
我应该闭嘴
I should stop talking.
-闭嘴 对 别说话了 -好的 我闭嘴
- Shut. Yes, you should. Stop talking. - Yeah, I will...
剪嘴鸥
Skimmer!
-你看到她了吗 警监 -谁
- Did you see her, Captain? - Who?
拿走你警徽的那个女人
The woman who took your badge.
-"血与徽" -这是她说的
- "The blood and the badge"? - That's what she said.
她是什么样子 那个...另一个我
What was she like? This... other me?
他是什么样子
What was he like?
警监 我们以协助教唆逃犯的罪名逮捕你
Captain? We're arresting you for aiding and abetting a fugitive.
-出来投降吧 你个假冒者 -没事 他是我的
- Come out and surrender, you imposter. - It's all right. He's mine.
我们的 他是我们的 真的警监
I mean, ours. He's ours. He's our captain.
恶魔朗姆须后水
Demon Rum aftershave.
兰金女士 我们认为你的血液可能...
Lady Ramkin, we think your bloodline might...
旺斯拿了我的警徽
Wonse took my badge.
瓦崔克国王被刺客割喉时戴着的警徽
King Veltrick was wearing it when the Assassins cut his throat.
他的血液含有奥克钢
His blood contains Octiron.
警徽上沾了他的血
His blood is on the badge.
那卡瑟就有了他需要的一切
Then Carcer has everything he needs.
该死
Shit.
利剑之铁
Iron in the Sword.
执剑人之刚
Iron in the Bearer.
王冠之铁
Iron in the Crown.
佩戴者之强
Iron in its wearer.
闪耀在正午的第一缕阳光中
They shine and shimmer in Noon's First Ray.
指挥桀龙 燃烧世界
Command the dragon and burn the day.
剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表