剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表
我一直很喜欢黑暗
Oh, I always loved the dark.
这意味着没有月光
It meant no moon.
别害怕 绮莉
Don't be afraid, Cheery.
即使在最暗的夜 我也能找到你
Even in the blackest night, I'll find you.
你不许碰她
You keep away from her.
这就对了 你认识我
Yeah, that's right. You know me.
不 绮莉
No! Cheery...
拜托 好男孩 你在唱什么
Come on, Goodboy. What are you singing?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
怎么不跟妈妈说话了
Why won't you talk to mummy?
威姆斯 你进入卡瑟的头脑时看到了未来
Vimes, when you were in Carcer's head, you saw into the future,
还看到什么了
What else did you see?
西碧尔 那个...
Well, Sybil. It's all...
-很难描述... -他脸红了
- It's, it's hard to... - He's gone red.
不是 他一直皮肤泛红
No, he's always that colour.
你没用我给你的润肤霜吗
Haven't you been using that moisturiser I gave you?
-别提润肤霜了 -我这里还有
- Oh, stop it with the moisturiser. - Here, I have some more.
我随身带着
I always do.
你不要给我涂润肤霜
You're not moisturising me.
尤其是在他面前
Especially in front of him.
-我不介意 -威姆斯
- I don't mind. - Vimes.
-给我也涂点 -你杀害了我父母
- Can I have a bit? - You murdered my parents.
也是
Oh, yeah.
一看到这铭文我就知道是你
As soon as we read that inscription, I knew it was you.
见过你坐在王座上
Saw you on a throne?
我来安科莫波克城之前 他没见过我
Before I came to Ankh-Morpork, he'd never seen me before.
不是以前 我说的是将来
Oh, no, not before, talking about after.
等等 你在那场风暴中掉下去
Wait. When you fell through that storm...
去了未来
you went to the future.
看来你跟传说中一样聪明
Turns out you're as smart as the legends say.
传说
Legends?
对 萨姆·威姆斯 警卫队 还有卡罗卜警监
Yeah, Sam Vimes, the Watch and Captain Carrot.
山里来的孩子原来是唯一真正的继承人
The kid from the mountains who turns out to be the one true heir.
-等一下 我当上了警监 -你们都在
- Wait, I make captain. - And there you all were.
而我不在
Me, I was nowhere.
不存在于任何地方 任何时间
No place. Not even a time.
如果我是国王
If I am king...
我唯一要让龙烧掉的就是你
the only thing I'll tell the dragon to burn is you.
你没机会指挥它的
You won't be telling it anything,
但你的血
but your blood,
会帮我指挥它焚毁这个世界
well, that's going to help me tell it to burn everything.
你刚把最危险 最能鼓舞人心的女人
You just left the most dangerous and inspiring woman
和最机智的矮人留在了一起
with the most ingenious dwarf.
-黑暗会带走他的 -是她
- The Dark will take him. - Her.
绮莉在离开这里后大有作为
Cheery has done amazing things since she left this place.
黑暗不知道它在惹谁
Dark doesn't know what it's messing with.
安谷娃
Angua!
我不会沉默
I won't be quiet.
你尽可以让我闭嘴
You can shush me all you want.
我不会沉默 我不会消失
I will not be quiet. I will not disappear.
他们需要我
They need me.
这是什么 这是什么
What is this? What is this?
是你啊 绮莉
It's you cheery.
都是你
It's all you.
妈妈
Mama...
妈妈 妈妈 怎么可能
Mama... Mama, how?
我以为黑暗将你带走了
I thought the Dark took you.
黑暗寻找那些与众不同的人
The Dark doesn't seek those who are different
才不是为了惩罚他们
to punish them?
是时候抛下那个残忍♥的谎言了
It's time to leave that cruel lie behind.
在这黑暗之中有着无数的可能
Here in the Dark lie endless possibilities,
多元宇宙 让他们能听到 能看见
Multiverses, so they can hear, so they can see.
-谁 他们是谁 -他们吗 他们都是你
- Who, who are they? - Them? They're all you.
所以你必须接纳所有这些不同
So you must take all this difference with you,
召唤之暗是你的盟友
the Summoning Dark is your ally.
它会跟随你保护你 你可以运用它的力量
It will follow, protect you. You can wield its power.
等一下 你不跟我走吗
Wait, you're not coming with me?
我还有好多宇宙要去探索
I have universes to explore.
但将来我会去找你的
But one day I'll find you.
在那之前 记住
And until then, remember...
珍惜地平线 而不是目的地 我的宝贝
Cherish the horizon, not the destination, my sweet.
我离开了多久
How long was I gone for?
-一小会儿 -一小会儿
- Just a moment. - Just a moment.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
我们得去救卡罗卜 但我闻不到他的气味
We need to save Carrot. But I can't get a scent.
-离得太远了 -你不用去找他
- It's too far away. - You don't have to find him.
现在我们有帮手了
Now, we have help.
剪嘴鸥和威姆斯还有兰金女士反锁在一间牢房♥里
Skimmer is locked in with Vimes and Lady Ramkin.
我可以通过钥匙孔放毒气
I think I can gas them through the keyhole.
我需要他们活着
I need them alive.
我想要这些魔法物品
I want these artefacts.
那润肤霜让你年轻了好多
That moisturiser has taken days off you.
我可能是这里最无情的女人
Now, I may be the most ruthless woman in...
事实上我可能是世界上最无情的女人
Well, actually, I may be the most ruthless woman,
但要是你们知道我也是讲理的 会不会惊讶
but would it surprise you to learn that I can also be reasonable?
把那个叛徒交出来 我就饶了你们两个
Send out the traitor and I'll spare you both.
我们没那么蠢 博士
We're not that stupid, doctor.
警监 你们刚把自己锁在了自己的牢房♥里
Captain, you've just locked yourself inside one of your own cells.
只是在等待支援
Only until reinforcements arrive.
而他们随时会来
Which they will at any moment.
还击得好
That's good.
财务部凯伦 告诉我你找到其它入口了
Karen from Finance. Tell me you've found another way in.
别管表格了 直接带我去
Lose the spreadsheet and just show me.
有人试图挖隧♥道♥越狱
Someone was trying to tunnel out.
-差一点就挖通了 -你能钻进去吗
- Almost got through. - Can you fit in there?
还记得那次我把自己挤进
Remember that time I made myself so small
那个大使的行李箱里吗
I could hide in that ambassador's suitcase?
在你动手前他就被吓死了
The heart attack got him before you could.
我当时很骄傲 非常骄傲
I was proud. Very proud.
我们快到入口了
We're close to the entrance.
如果你真去过未来
If you've really been to the future...
那你知道我有找到他们吗 我真正的父母
Do you know if I find them? My real parents?
把我扔进矿井的人
The ones who threw me down a mine shaft.
未来马上就要火光冲天了
The future will soon be in flames.
灯怎么灭了
为什么它来追我们了
Why is it chasing us?
快跑
Run!
兰金女士 剪嘴鸥经常吹嘘
You know, Lady Ramkin, Skimmer often brags
掐死你母亲是多么轻而易举
about how easy it was to throttle your mother.
说她的脖子非常脆弱
Said she had a very brittle neck.
她在骗你
She's lying.
还有你父亲
And your father...
剪嘴鸥逮着人就说
Well, Skimmer loves to tell anybody who'll listen
他几乎都没反抗
how he barely put up a fight.
不是这样的 兰金女士 不是的
That's not true, Lady Ramkin. It's not true.
-你在干什么 -把他扔出去
- What are you doing? - I'm taking him out.
-我跟你说了 -什么
- I told you. - What?
因为那个哨子我们今天不会死吗
That we don't die today because of the whistle.
西碧尔 我还看到了别的
Sybil, I saw something else.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
你知道今天你这么做 会导致什么消亡吗
You know what does die today if you do this?
你亲口说过 "我们就是阵线"
You said yourself, "We are the line".
是你划的阵线 如果我们不守住
You drew that line. We don't hold it...
如果我们不能保证这个犯人的安全
if we can't keep this man safe in our custody...
比起与我共处一室 他出去才更安全
He is much safer out there than he is in here with me.
钥匙呢
Keys?
就快到了
Almost there.
它抓到我们了
It has us.
我不害怕黑暗
I'm not afraid of the Dark.
你该害怕的是黑暗里的东西
You should be afraid of what's in it.
召唤之暗
剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表