剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表
was out of courage
还是太懦弱
or cowardice.
但我知道一件事
But I do know one thing.
我受够旁观了
I'm done watching.
还有
Also...
有时候努力不做错事很难
Sometimes it's hard trying not to do the wrong thing.
而有时候更难的是...
And sometimes it's even harder...
那更加难
Well, it's even harder.
更难 因为正如常言道
Harder, because as the saying goes,
"你可以引鱼入水..."
"You can lead a fish to water..."
"不能以貌取人"
"You can't judge an apple by its cover."
"但你不能逼他喝"
"...but you cannot make him drink it."
有时候更难的是...
And sometimes it's even harder...
苹果
Apples...
他们得花几个世纪才能把
They're gonna be cleaning goblin guts out of
那些书吃进去的地精内脏清理干净
those books for centuries.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
不必太担心
I wouldn't worry about it.
反正它们也感受不到疼痛
It's not like that they can actually feel pain.
话说你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me anyway?
-那些残肢难道是... -我觉得是猫
- Are those parts of... - I think it's a cat.
我循着鼻子和爪子找到了你
Tracked a whole trail of noses and paws.
我猜你不喜欢吃那些部位
I guess you don't like those bits.
我怎么才能保住这份工作 绮莉
How can I stay in this job, Cheery?
这个嘛
Well...
它能观测到最细微的天气变化
Picks up the slightest change in the weather.
今晚多云
Cloudy tonight.
对怕龙的人来说是坏消息
Bad news for people afraid of dragons.
对狼人来说是好消息
Good news for werewolves.
你为什么那么害怕黑暗
Why are you so afraid of the dark?
不是害怕黑暗
It's not the dark.
是害怕黑暗里的东西
It's what's in it.
说到底 要想做派必须...
And at the end of the day, you can't make a pie...
我说完了
So, I'm done.
真是...精彩极了
That was... wonderful.
-我们继续说正事吧 -好
- Shall we get back to business? - Yeah.
你多年前看到的闪电
The lightning you saw, all those years ago,
可能是幽冥大学试验的另一个副作用
could be another side effect of an Unseen University experiment.
等你查清这件事
When you find out what it was,
我就能搞明白卡瑟是怎么了
I'll be able to figure out what happened to Carcer.
以及这是什么
And what that is.
我溜进了校友档案馆
I snuck into the Alumni Archives.
找到了一个巫师的资料
Found some papers of a sorcerer
他穷尽一生试图证明他能
who had wasted his entire life trying to prove it was possible
召唤桀龙
to summon a noble dragon.
卡瑟肯定用了那个巫师写的魔法书
Carcer must have been using the Grimoire the sorcerer made.
对 而且那个巫师临终前
Yes. Also, on the sorcerer's deathbed,
把一件魔法物品留给了一位朋友
he bequeathed a magical artefact
让其帮忙保管
to a friend for safekeeping.
-是什么 -是他的遗物
- What is it? - This was his legacy.
"我把盖文的力量托付给你
"I entrust Gawain's power to you.
将他交给瓦崔克 一切都将安好"
"Place him in Veltrick's hand and all will be well."
-盖文 -盖文可能是钥匙
- Gawain? - Gawain could be the key.
瓦崔克
Veltrick.
我在哪听过这名字
Why do I know that name?
瓦崔克是个国王
Veltrick was a king.
他在几个世纪前就被刺客公会刺杀了
He was inhumed by the Assassin's Guild many centuries ago,
远早于他们合法化前
long before they were legalised.
他们为自己的成就感到极为自豪
They were so proud of their accomplishment,
做了一尊他的雕像 放在展览馆里
they made a statue of him in their gallery.
有什么好笑的
And what's so funny?
这个嘛
Oh, well,
我们真是很擅长查案子 对吧
we're actually quite good at this, aren't we?
等一下
Wait one minute.
我死了也不会戴这破东西 威姆斯
I wouldn't be seen dead wearing that, Vimes.
如果你想帮我们 就必须戴警徽
Well, you have to wear the badge if you want to help us.
我考虑一下
I will consider your offer.
我做错事了吗
Did I just do something wrong?
当我看到兰金女士和那条龙时
When I saw Lady Ramkin with that dragon,
我就想着查查她的记录
I thought I'd check her records.
小打小闹通常掩盖了更大的罪行
Smaller offences often mask bigger ones...
我觉得你该看看这个
I think you should read this.
很久以前她遭遇过事
Something happened to her years ago.
别走
Don't leave.
帮我在威姆斯之前找到钥匙
Help me to find the key before Vimes.
我要拿上我的药片 离开这里
I am taking my Slab and I am getting out of here.
你不会找到你想要的东西的
You're not gonna find what you're looking for.
这个世界的故事早已书写
The story of this world's already been written.
容不下你和我了
There is no place in it for you or me.
不 我不相信
No. I don't believe that.
我确定
I know it.
我看见了
I've seen it.
你这些年都去哪了
Where have you been all these years?
找了个新帮派
Found a new gang...
比任何公会都强大
Bigger and better than any guild.
也比警卫队强 他们看透了整个迷宫
And the Watch, they see through the whole maze.
每个弯 每条路
Every turn, every route...
所有道路都被♥操♥纵了
All the ways it's rigged.
-他们是谁 -匿名合伙人
- Who are they? - Silent partners.
他们能给予我们自己书写故事的权力
They can give us the power to write our own story.
只要求我们焚毁这个世界
They just ask that we burn this one down.
所有一切
All of it.
剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表