剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表
Maybe that's why I wasn't affected when I went to the lake.
也或许你是我们中唯一一个
Or maybe you're the only one of us
没有怪毛病的人
who has nothing wrong with them.
这是表扬 对吧
Is that a compliment, right?
这个变成紫色
This turns purple,
你的血液中就有奥克钢
you've got Octiron in your blood.
卡瑟没有我就什么都办不成
And Carcer can't do anything without me.
保证你的安全 我们就赢了
And keep you safe, we win.
-是什么结果 -结果是
- What does that mean? - Well it means...
正常 没有奥克钢
Normal. No Octiron.
-抱歉 -平凡
- Sorry. - Ordinary.
我真的以为自己找到了什么
I really thought I'd found something.
与我真正父母的联♥系♥
A real connection to my true parents.
-或许你依然找到了 -别管了
- Maybe you still have. - Just leave it.
-该死 -如果他不是第三件魔法物品
- Shit. - Well, if he's not the third artefact,
那谁是
then who is?
我们一直想要摧毁萨姆·威姆斯
We have been trying to destroy Sam Vimes for an eternity,
但多元宇宙中的所有地方
but everywhere across the multiverse...
他都崛起 恋爱 给人希望
He rises, falls in love, gives people hope.
那肯定有一个版本
So there must be a version
他没做以上的所有事 对吧
where he does none of these things, right?
他更可能杀死西碧尔·兰金女士 而不是吻她
Where he's as likely to kill Lady Sybil Ramkin as kiss her.
所有可能性都会发生
All other eventualities come to pass,
但多元宇宙中没有一处
but there's nowhere in the multiverse,
萨姆·威姆斯会杀死西碧尔·兰金女士
where Sam Vimes murders Lady Sybil Ramkin.
这是所有现实中最大的异常
It is the greatest anomaly in all reality.
如果我们能打破这个异常呢
What if we could break the anomaly?
-你在做什么 -你早该介绍我们认识
- What are you doing? - You should have introduced us earlier.
你能保证我的安全吗 警监
Can you guarantee my safety, captain?
克鲁塞斯已经不在了
Cruces is gone.
我担心的不是克鲁塞斯博士
It's not Dr Cruces I'm worried about.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
帮我们找到最坏的萨姆·威姆斯
Find us the worst version of Sam Vimes
我们会让他杀死西碧尔·兰金
and we'll make him murder Sybil Ramkin.
如果你们说的是真的
If what you say is true,
那涟漪效应会摧毁警卫队
the ripple effect could tear down the watch,
无论他们在哪个宇宙
wherever they are.
他们经常这样
They do this.
我们找到他了
We've found him.
最坏的萨姆·威姆斯
The worst version of Sam Vimes.
剧集 | 城邦护卫队(2021) | 导航列表