女士 女士 求你
Ma'am. Ma'am, please.
-帮我一把 -不行不行
- Please, can you help me? - No no!
解决他们 解决他们
Check them all. Check them all.
好吧
Okay.
兄弟我带你出去
I'm gonna get you out of here, bud.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
快点 下士 快走
Come on, corporal. Move out!
听着 如果你要醒过来 求你马上醒过来
Listen to me. If you're gonna wake up, I need you to do it now.
可以吗 快醒醒
Okay? Now.
求你了兄弟 给我点提示 随便什么都行
Please, man, just show me a sign. Anything.
求你了 瑞克
Please, Rick.
这地方要陷落了
The place is coming down!
撤退 所有人员都撤退
Fall back! All units fall back.
我
I'm...
没事
I'm okay.
达里尔 你掩护后面
Daryl, you cover the back.
有人吗
Hello?
-有人吗 -注意门口
- Hello? - Watch those doors.
小心行尸
Watch for walkers.
有人吗
Hello?
有没有谁被感染
Anybody infected?
有个人被感染了
One of our group was.
他没撑到这
He didn't make it.
为什么来这 你们要干什么
Why are you here? What do you want?
一个机会
A chance.
这年头这也算是奢望了
That's asking an awful lot these days.
我知道
I know.
你们都得做个血液检测
You all submit to a blood test.
检测完才能进来
That's the price of admission.
可以
We can do that.
把行李都弄进来 马上
You got stuff to bring in, you do it now.
这门要是关了 就开不了
Once this door closes, it stays closed.
维 密封大门
Vi, seal the main entrance.
关闭这里的电源
Kill the power up here.
我是瑞克·格兰姆斯
Rick Grimes.
我是埃德温·詹纳博士
Dr. Edwin Jenner.
博士们四处走动时都拿着枪吗
Doctors always go around packing heat like that?
外面躺着很多行尸呢 我很清楚
There were plenty left lying around. I familiarized myself.
不过你们看上去没什么威胁
But you look harmless enough.
除了你
Except you.
我会盯着你
I'll have to keep my eye on you.
我们在地下吗
Are we underground?
你有幽闭恐怖症吗
Are you claustrophobic?
-有点 -别去想就不怕
- A little. - Try not to think about it.
维 把大厅的灯点亮
Vi, bring up the lights in the big room.
欢迎来到第五区
Welcome to zone 5.
其他人在哪儿
Where is everybody?
其他博士和员工呢
The other doctors, the staff?
就是我
I'm it.
这儿只有我
It's just me here.
那你刚跟谁说话
What about the person you were speaking with?
维
Vi?
维 跟大家打个招呼
Vi, say hello to our guests.
欢迎下大家
Tell them... welcome.
大家好 欢迎你们
Hello, guests. Welcome.
这里就剩下我
I'm all that's left.
让大家失望了
I'm sorry.
这有什么意义 如果我们被感染了
What's the point? If we were infected,
肯定会发烧
we'd all be running a fever.
我把你们放进来 已经违反了所有规定
I've already broken every rule in the book letting you in here.
至少让我守一点点规矩
Let me just at least be thorough.
可以了
All done.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
她几天没吃东西了
She hasn't eaten in days.
我们也一样
None of us have.
好吧
Fine.
知道吗 在意大利
You know, in Italy,
吃饭时 孩子们也可以喝点小酒
children have a little bit of wine with dinner.
在法国也是
And in France.
要是卡尔在意大利或法国
Well, when Carl is in Italy or France,
-那他也可以喝点 -这有什么大不了 拜托
- he can have some then. - What's it gonna hurt? Come on.
通融一下
Come on.
怎么
What?
给 小伙子
There you are, young lad.
这才是我儿子
That's my boy. That's my boy.
-乖孩子 -好难喝
- Good boy. - Yuck.
真难喝
That tastes nasty.
你还是喝点果汁吧 伙计
Well, just stick to sour pop there, bud.
-没说你 格伦 -什么
- Not you, Glenn. - What?
你继续喝 小伙子
Keep drinking, little man.
我想瞧瞧你能脸红到什么地步
I want to see how red your face can get.
好像还没正式感谢招待我们的主人
It seems to me we haven't thanked our host properly.
他为我们所做的远不止这些
He is more than just our host.
-干 干 -敬你一杯 博士 干
- Hear hear! - Here's to you, doc. Booyah!
-干 -谢谢你
- Booyah! - Thank you!
干
Booyah!
你啥时准备告诉我们这里的事 博士
So when are you gonna tell us what the hell happened here, doc?
其他的那些博士
All the-- the other doctors
本该在这里研究对策
that were supposed to be figuring out what happened.
-他们到哪去了 -咱们在庆祝 肖恩
- Where are they? - We're celebrating, Shane.
现在别说这些
Don't need to do this now.
慢着 这正是我们此行的目的吧
Whoa, wait a second. This is why we're here, right?
你的目的
This was your move--
就是要寻找答案吧
supposed to find all the answers.
结果呢
Instead we--
我们找到他
we found him.
只找到一个人 为什么
Found one man. Why?
灾难降临后
Well, when things got bad,
很多人都走了
a lot of people just left.
找他们的家人去了
Went off to be with their families.
后来形势恶化
And when things got worse,
军事防御被击溃
when the military cordon got overrun,
其他人都逃跑了
the rest bolted.
所有的人吗
Every last one?
不 很多人无法面对外面的世界
No, many couldn't face walking out the door.
他们别无选择
They... opted out.
许多人都自杀了
There was a rash of suicides.
真是不堪回首
That was a bad time.
你没走
You didn't leave.
为什么
Why?
我一直在工作
I just kept working.
想做点有用的事
Hoping to do some good.
你真扫大家的兴 伙计
Dude, you are such a buzzkill, man.
中心大多地方都断电了
Most of the facility is powered down
包括宿舍 所以你们只能在这凑合
Including housing, so you'll have to make do here.
沙发挺舒服
The couches are comfortable,
喜欢的话仓库里还有吊床
But there are cots in storage if you like.
大厅那边有个娱乐室 孩子们可能会喜欢
There's a rec room down the hall that you kids might enjoy.
只是不要玩电子游戏 好吗
Just don't plug in the video games, okay?
任何要用电的都不行 同样的
or anything that draws power. The same applies--
如果你们要洗澡 用热水好了
If you shower, go easy on the hot water.
热水
Hot water?
千真万确
That's what the man said.
安德莉亚
Andrea?
来
That's it.
慢慢来 吐出来
That's it. Get it out.
没事了
There you go.
老天
Oh... god.
一切都没了
Everything's gone.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表